Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Is It True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True? (496 Views)

Behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman': Is it True? / Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? / I Heard Slim Girls Is What Is Reigning In Nig .is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It True? by Eberex(m): 7:47am On Oct 26, 2014
Some females says it is a normal thing to still date on campus even when they have someone who is probably working? Does the guy have any reason to trust her or just let her be knowing he has no control over her while she is in school? As the campus is considered a place of fun, hence a free world to catch all the fun.
Re: Is It True? by merit12(f): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2014
Dating is a thing of the mind

Double dating can be as result of so many thing

She might not want to be empty and lonely ,she might be holding to her date and looking for other one,she might found something bad in him or fallen out of love for him,and want someone also

Also it a 2ways thing,the first one might be a distance relationship and she might need a spare incase

But somethings she fall in love with a new and let d other go

When you treat a lady right even when you guys are nolonger dating she always remember the good

weda school or not she might still love and respect you oh.
What I'm I even saying

Op are you black?

Sign neva give up if you still wanna try
Re: Is It True? by Eberex(m): 8:13am On Oct 26, 2014
merit12:
Dating is a thing of the mind

Double dating can be as result of so many thing

She might not want to be empty and lonely ,she might be holding to her date and looking for other one,she might found something bad in him or fallen out of love for him,and want someone also

Also it a 2ways thing,the first one might be a distance relationship and she might need a spare incase

But somethings she fall in love with a new and let d other go

When you treat a lady right even when you guys are nolonger dating she always remember the good

weda school or not she might still love and respect you oh.
What I'm I even saying

Op are you black?

Sign neva give up if you still wanna try

Yeah you bet the OP is black.

(1) (Reply)

What Is It About Bankers Been Corrupt? / Twins / Your Dress Is Not Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.