Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Synagogue Building Collapse: T.B Joshua Pay Victims’ Families N750,000 Each - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Synagogue Building Collapse: T.B Joshua Pay Victims’ Families N750,000 Each (1280 Views)

Synagogue Building Collapse : T.B. Joshua Holds Memorial Service / Synagogue Building Collapse: T.B. Joshua Reveals The Secret / Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Synagogue Building Collapse: T.B Joshua Pay Victims’ Families N750,000 Each by news9ja: 7:48am On Oct 26, 2014
Founder of Synagogue Church of all Nations T.B Joshua, is reportedly making plans to compensate families of victims who died in the building collapse, with N750,000 (R50 000) each.

"We have done a full audit of each family's financial needs and assisted with various household expenses as many of the deceased were breadwinners," spokesperson Kirsten Nematandani said in a statement.

It is believed 85 people from South Africa were among those killed when a multi-storey guesthouse attached to the church, run by Nigerian tele-evangelist TB Joshua, collapsed in Lagos on 12 September.

Synagogue-Collapse

On Thursday, Minister in the Presidency Jeff Radebe announced that DNA samples of the 116 victims had arrived at a laboratory in South Africa for analysis.

The DNA process was in the hands of the Nigerian authorities, who had appointed a laboratory in Stellenbosch, Western Cape, to do the analysis.

Nematandani said the church had travelled to all provinces in the past few weeks to visit, counsel and assess families' financial needs and assist where possible.

"The church has pleaded with the Nigerian government to expedite the repatriation process in order for families to bury the deceased with dignity and receive closure," Nematandani said.
Source:http://www.plug.ng/tb-joshua-to-pay-victims-families-n750000-each/
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse: T.B Joshua Pay Victims’ Families N750,000 Each by okpismart: 8:00am On Oct 26, 2014
let him go and answer what he knows about the collapse in court first

http://.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/749-court-orders-t-b-joshua-to-testify-on-nov-5-over-synagogue-building-collapse

Those families will be more relieved knowing he is transparent and desires justice to be done
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse: T.B Joshua Pay Victims’ Families N750,000 Each by doctokwus: 8:32am On Oct 26, 2014
N750,000 only!So dis is d estimated worth of those mostly s africans.No wonder he doesn't gv a damn about admitting d guilt of d church,to him d lives of dose dat died was equivalent of one fat cow.
To come to this world,die in a foreign land,die in a self glorified house of god,crushed by d same pillars of d church u sought refuge and hope in and to know u are not evn valued up to d horn of an elephant must depress one evn in d afterlife.
750,000 miserly naira!,Am not related to any of d dead,but am evn depressd by d mention of dat amount

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse: T.B Joshua Pay Victims’ Families N750,000 Each by Chubhie: 9:02am On Oct 26, 2014
This is cheap Blood money. If one is to look at the issue strictly with a business mindset you will agree that the human body is way worth above the current value placed on it by the church. They should get a good Lawyer and negotiate a better deal or let the dead bury the dead as good Christians.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse: T.B Joshua Pay Victims’ Families N750,000 Each by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2014
Chubhie:
This is cheap Blood money. If one is to look at the issue strictly with a business mindset you will agree that the human body is way worth above the current value placed on it by the church. They should get a good Lawyer and negotiate a better deal or let the dead bury the dead as good Christians.
u're a fuckface, dude!!!

If he didn't compensate, u will talk...he did, u still talked!!

Why dnt u take a dip in the ocean!!!
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse: T.B Joshua Pay Victims’ Families N750,000 Each by Lucasbalo(m): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
u're a fuckface, dude!!!

What is 750,000 to human life ?. What can that kind of money do to a family. That's a pittance. In a western world, TB would be smelling himself by now. He can only get away with it in a third world country like Nigeria.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse: T.B Joshua Pay Victims’ Families N750,000 Each by Chubhie: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
u're a fuckface, dude!!!

My apologies TB joshua. I thought you ought to be in pulpit by now and addressing the pew. Have forgotten your omnipresence.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse: T.B Joshua Pay Victims’ Families N750,000 Each by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 26, 2014
Chubhie:
My apologies TB joshua. I thought you ought to be in pulpit by now and addressing the pew. Have forgotten your omnipresence.
keep shut.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse: T.B Joshua Pay Victims’ Families N750,000 Each by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2014
Chubhie:
apologies accepted..now fucck off!!
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse: T.B Joshua Pay Victims’ Families N750,000 Each by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:18am On Oct 26, 2014
Lucasbalo:
What is 750,000 to human life ?. What can that kind of money do to a family. That's a pittance. In a western world, TB would be smelling himself by now. He can only get away with it in a third world country like Nigeria.
that's not the problem dude..I get the point about human life being priceless, but shld he rather not compensate?

The thing is: u can't prosecute joshua, I hope u knw that?

He got the approval and he ain't the contractor.. The contractor will face the tune according to the law and not the client, unless the client is the contractor..

Now, supposing the contractor faced the law and got jailed, cld he (Joshua), be excused not to compensate? Will u all shut it and let go since the ultimate price had been paid?

#jx askin
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse: T.B Joshua Pay Victims’ Families N750,000 Each by Chubhie: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
apologies accepted..now fucck off!!
Yes Boss!! Hope this makes you feel better albeit, temporarily so that you can have the needed Dutch courage to look for a permanent solution to your psychological imbalance that makes you hostile to faceless humans.All the very best.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse: T.B Joshua Pay Victims’ Families N750,000 Each by Lucasbalo(m): 11:25am On Oct 26, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
that's not the problem dude..I get the point about human life being priceless, but shld he rather not compensate?

The thing is: u can't prosecute joshua, I hope u knw that?

He got the approval and he ain't the contractor.. The contractor will face the tune according to the law and not the client, unless the client is the contractor..

Now, supposing the contractor faced the law and got jailed, cld he (Joshua), be excused not to compensate? Will u all shut it and let go since the ultimate price had been paid?

#jx askin
I know you are one of his gullible followers. He can only get away with that kind of thing in a corrupt society like Nigeria. Let him do stuff like that here in US and you will see what will become of your fake prophet. Killing innocent people and not taking responsibility. What the heck is 750,000 naira?. It's an insult to the family of the dead. If one of your family member died in the place, you probably won't be his lapdog.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse: T.B Joshua Pay Victims’ Families N750,000 Each by Chubhie: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2014
Nobleval:
keep shut.
May peace and blessings of Allah located you.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse: T.B Joshua Pay Victims’ Families N750,000 Each by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:44am On Oct 26, 2014
Lucasbalo:
I know you are one of his gullible followers. He can only get away with that kind of thing in a corrupt society like Nigeria. Let him do stuff like that here in US and you will see what will become of your fake prophet. Killing innocent people and not taking responsibility. What the heck is 750,000 naira?. It's an insult to the family of the dead. If one of your family member died in the place, you probably won't be his lapdog.
TB joshua's follower? I'm sorry I mistook u for someone with brain..

Now, the point is: go and arrest joshua if he was the contractor and, tell the victims family not to collect the compensation..

By the way, if the 750k na insult, help add put for them na..
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse: T.B Joshua Pay Victims’ Families N750,000 Each by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:47am On Oct 26, 2014
Chubhie:
Yes Boss!! Hope this makes you feel better albeit, temporarily so that you can have the needed Dutch courage to look for a permanent solution to your psychological imbalance that makes you hostile to faceless humans.All the very best.
thanks mate. And hey, u dnt insult people, do u? Oh..I didn't read ur comment now..did I? Oh, u're fine, as long as u can accuse others of not being fine grin grin
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse: T.B Joshua Pay Victims’ Families N750,000 Each by Lucasbalo(m): 11:47am On Oct 26, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
TB joshua's follower? I'm sorry I mistook u for someone with brain..

Now, the point is: go and arrest joshua if he was the contractor and, tell the victims family not to collect the compensation..

By the way, if the 750k na insult, help add put for them na..
like I said, living in a jungle messes someone brains up. In a civilized society, your fake TB will be cooling his heels in the dungeon.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse: T.B Joshua Pay Victims’ Families N750,000 Each by Chubhie: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
thanks mate. And hey, u dnt insult people, do u? Oh..I didn't read ur comment now..did I? Oh, u're fine, as long as u can accuse others of not being fine grin grin
My apologies yet again Boss.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse: T.B Joshua Pay Victims’ Families N750,000 Each by Johnnyessence(m): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
T.b Joshua welldone sir d Lord is your strength .it's better to give than to receive,d Lord will bless u bountifully.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse: T.B Joshua Pay Victims’ Families N750,000 Each by PapiWata: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
The families of the victims killed in Pastor Jaguda's slum building should take any money he offers, BUT should NOT sign any agreement that would try to prevent them from seeking further punitive monetary damages in the court of law, since a good team of lawyers filing a solid class-action lawsuit should be able to obtain judgments compelling Pastor Jaguda to pay a couple of million US DOLLARS per dead victim, to the bereaved families.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse: T.B Joshua Pay Victims’ Families N750,000 Each by MduZA: 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
MrBigPrick:
As long as it is those Xenophobic,ingrates south africans, he even tried sef. He can pay them N25 each Nothing do him.

I don too suffer for their hand.

the ritualist has spoken
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse: T.B Joshua Pay Victims’ Families N750,000 Each by emmanuel4758(m): 6:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lucasbalo:
like I said, living in a jungle messes someone brains up. In a civilized society, your fake TB will be cooling his heels in the dungeon.
hediot try to tap brain before you comment even Lagos city is much more better than many city in u.s.a talkless to add calaabar city last time I came to Missouri it was a type of jungle you stated above .nevertheless in america the police that shot down teenager what has court or your patched brain president has done about it .what of isil and Ebola USA created I hope you are feeling the heat .if I was giving free visa now to America I can't even pick it talk less of heading to airport cus you people will infect me with Ebola I even want our president to ban flight from USA cus Ebola is. still in new York .
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse: T.B Joshua Pay Victims’ Families N750,000 Each by tos4u(m): 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lord of mercy, ley Your mercy b sufficient for Nigeria in all tins, any way i Believe God is in control

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan's Tenure At A Glance / Sanusi Lamido's response to Sir Olaniwun Ajayi's book titled "Nigeria ,Africa's / Unfortunate US Policy Positions On Nigeria, What To Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.