Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Synagogue Building Collapse: T.B. Joshua Reveals The Secret - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Synagogue Building Collapse: T.B. Joshua Reveals The Secret (796 Views)

Synagogue Building Collapse : T.B. Joshua Holds Memorial Service / Synagogue Building Collapse: T.B Joshua Pay Victims’ Families N750,000 Each / Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Synagogue Building Collapse: T.B. Joshua Reveals The Secret by taiwoflb: 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
Senior pastor of the Synagogue church of all Nations (SCOAN), Prophet T.B. Joshua Sunday revealed the secret behind his calm demeanor despite the disastrous building collapse last month that left over 100 persons dead in his controversial ministry.
He made this known to his congregation at The SCOAN during service broadcast live on Emmanuel TV.

The cleric said

“What do you think is keeping me here?” Joshua questioned his congregants. “You see me laughing and I still stay because I have seen beyond the situation at hand. What I am seeing – you that are silent about the situation will be rewarded by God. You that are for will receive reward from God. You that are against will receive reward from God. It is all about God!”
The embattled pastor preached extensively on the subject of destiny, counseling worshipers to not be led astray by their challenges. “Whatever situation you are facing, don’t let it overwhelm you,” he advised. “Stay focused because there is something far more important than that situation – your dream and your goals in life.”

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/more-news/religion/item/815-synagogue-building-collapse-t-b-joshua-reveals-the-secret-of-his-peace-in-the-storm
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse: T.B. Joshua Reveals The Secret by jchima14: 2:03am On Oct 28, 2014
Was it destiny that led to the death of over 100 persons in your building collapse

(1) (Reply)

Update On Nigeria Current Affairs..... You Might Be Asked During An Interview / Pirate Bay Co-founder Captured, Swedish Police Await Him In Thai Capital / Asa-World Warns Anambra Leaders And Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.