Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? (22111 Views)

NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months / Jobs From National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) / National Directorate Of Employment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by tiswell(m): 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Must government officials use every oppourtunity to show that they are corrupt..when u push people to the wall,u should expect a dangerous reaction.
Are u a sabbatherian/community of yahweh faithful...ya signature though.

1 Like

Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
Government scaamming the unemployed to enrich theirselves.
Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by bonna4u(m): 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
boombay:
they don't do this in France... because I schooled in Francegrin
What was your crime? Those who get schooled in France often end up back in school in France.
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
politricks:
Me too i am school in spanish they doesnot do like that there also.
[s] I can see an evidence from your post

1 Like

Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by ademega(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
Normal thing now
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by HAH: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
If you want this type of rubbish to stop just vote for Buhari in 2015.

Under Buhari who born you to do such and go scot free.

May God help Nigeria
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by port1976(m): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
Corruption has been finally legalised in Nigeria courtesy of FG. It is unbelivevable that Nigeria can be rotten to this level; extorting and deceiving poor graduates for unavailable jobs. All FG agencies had perfected this trick and now try to compete with one another on who is smarter. It started with military and paramiitary (all over the world it is free to join military), now NYSC and unbileveable NDE. Nigeria youth wake up you are sleeping, before they were stealing our money we said no problem, we paid tax but no amenities, no electric supply and we paid mandatory fee for darkness now there are ready to steal from jobless youth sweat and labour; and we are laughing. Folks let organise and take back our country from these Vultures.

1 Like

Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by chemali: 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
port1976:
Corruption has been finally legalised in Nigeria courtesy of FG. It is unbelivevable that Nigeria can be rotten to this level; extorting and deceiving poor graduates for unavailable jobs. All FG agencies had perfected this trick and now try to compete with one another on who is smarter. It started with military and paramiitary (all over the world it is free to join military), now NYSC and unbileveable NDE. Nigeria youth wake up you are sleeping, before they were stealing our money we said no problem, we paid tax but no amenities, no electric supply and we paid mandatory fee for darkness now there are ready to steal from jobless youth sweat and labour; and we are laughing. Folks let organise and take back our country from these Vultures.

This is why we need a new order in Nigeria. The centre is too weak. Let's vote for change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by darlingnuel(m): 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
NDE don't even give real jobs: they mostly secure interim or contract jobs, where the employees are paid a kinda stipend. It's a kinda 'voluntary job placement' that enables ppl gain job experience, while they keep hunting for the real job.
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by DONLEKAN: 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
The earlier all Nigerian youths realise that we have entered a "one chance" bus with this PDP government, the better for all of us.

Many Nigerian youths paid to the immigration department to lose their lives earlier this year. If Nigerians fail to kick Jonathan out of Aso rock in 2015. We can as well say Adieu Nigeria.

Sai Buhari 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Daslim180(m): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
corruption in its deadliest stage in this country labeled Nigeria....... Turn d youth (graduates) to tyrants and see if u at save!! #fucktheFG
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Transluxpaints(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
goverment exausting d citizens siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer 1902
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
this is what gej has turned the country into , where money is extorted from people seeking to make a living . there are more rubbish to be seen . nysc was just about starting same nonsense , immigration was just months back soon you will hear of customs and prisons.
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Kajiang02(m): 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
Godditex:
I was hinted by a friend that NDE are currently registering Graduates in my state for FG jobs or whatever. Why am worried is the extortion of 2k from every grads that intend to register.

This is broad day light fraud to me.
Kindly share your thought if you have any ideas about this and other NDE programs. Thanks!

Op, what baffles me more is the crop of people making comments without recourse to knowing if this really happened.
Nigeria is bad and we know it happens. My only pain here is we're all carried away by the OP's heresay, abi no be person tell am? I've been looking for the link on this recruitment crap and can't find any. How then do we do a mass protest when we can't nail this people. When did they advertise and stated the mandatory 2k. Is it probably a desk officer in your state billing you guys or its happening in all states?

Pls give us complete Information. Thanks.

Disclaimer:
This post does not in any way exonerate or deny the fact that this complaint exist in out govt agencies, MDAs and parastatals.
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by jacabi(m): 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
justi4jesu:
Its called Nigerian style....they will never change their tactics to extort from Graduates.
Is being a Nigerian a curse?
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
Kajiang02:

Op, what baffles me more is the crop of people making comments without recourse to knowing if this really happened.
Nigeria is bad and we know it happens. My only pain here is we're all carried away by the OP's heresay, abi no be person tell am? I've been looking for the link on this recruitment crap and can't find any. How then do we do a mass protest when we can't nail this people. When did they advertise and stated the mandatory 2k. Is it probably a desk officer in your state billing you guys or its happening in all states?

Pls give us complete Information. Thanks.

Disclaimer:
This post does not in any way exonerate or deny the fact that this complaint exist in out govt agencies, MDAs and parastatals.
Its actually happening at the Federal secretariat in my state. I decided to post this info so as to get a clearer picture of NDE activities from NLs and if this same thing is currently happening in other states.
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Nelrulez(m): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
Obviously you am school in Spanish. Lol
politricks:
Me too i am school in spanish they does not do like that there also.
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Tafee(m): 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
If u ask me na who I go ask
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by joshrare(m): 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
Godditex:
I was hinted by a friend that NDE are currently registering Graduates in my state for FG jobs or whatever. Why am worried is the extortion of 2k from every grads that intend to register.

This is broad day light fraud to me.
Kindly share your thought if you have any ideas about this and other NDE programs. Thanks!

That's the "nigerian factor" we are talking about.

I will register if the job is sure. I have paid 420k for a job.I didn't get the job neither did I get a refund but life goes on
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Deepfreezer(m): 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
its very bad Job seekers are the latest Magas in Nigeria.
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Deepfreezer(m): 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
joshrare:

That's the "nigerian factor" we are talking about.

I will register if the job is sure. I have paid 420k for a job.I didn't get the job neither did I get a refund but life goes on
you deserve a hand shake from the President. shld hv given them more.
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by yassjib: 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
may God help Nigeria.. all the best for our country
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Deepfreezer(m): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
DONLEKAN:
The earlier all Nigerian youths realise that we have entered a "one chance" bus with this PDP government, the better for all of us.

Many Nigerian youths paid to the immigration department to lose their lives earlier this year. If Nigerians fail to kick Jonathan out of Aso rock in 2015. We can as well say Adieu Nigeria.

Sai Buhari 2015.
You are just Politicizing
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Ajascolove(m): 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
Is just like all these government establishments need money to contribute to their "Oga At The Top" pocket for 2015 campaign and re-election. NDE, NYSC, FRSC etc.
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by gungab(m): 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
We need someone like CITY HUNTER
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by bobfash(m): 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
I am not surprised this has happened, Directorate of Employment that is supposed to provide jobs and ameliorate the suffering of people... Kai there is God o... Wetin pain me pass na say plenty people for here dey say NA NAIJA WE DEY.... ARE U A LEARNER? E means say naija don give up on the Nigerian project. But some of us say no we refuse to let this go just like that. Let's start sign here on this platform and say no to this wicked act, and we hereby calling on the authority to refund those who paid money for the last immigration recruitment scam exercise and this fraud!. We are not thieves and wicked people we are Nigerians!!!
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Tex42(m): 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
all these FG institutions[immigration,custom,etc] are FG approved scamming institutes. they have licence to scam/defraud Nigerians.

my advise; no say u wan go do any physical screening during the recruitment o! e.g to go run for stadium,na FG yahoo[sacrifice]dem plan use una do be dat cos na die una dey o!.

...last immigration recruitment comes to mind.
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by galadima77(m): 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
even in New Orleans we dont pay government to seek for job....
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Kabidoye(m): 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
Please, I just told a friend who works at NDE HQ in abuja aπϑ she's dieing to know what state this is happening. Pls help stop the rot in our govt agencies. You can send d state this rubbish is happening to kunleabidoye@gmail.com

Godditex:
Its actually happening at the Federal secretariat in my state. I decided to post this info so as to get a clearer picture of NDE activities from NLs and if this same thing is currently happening in other states.

1 Like

Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by galadima77(m): 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
Deepfreezer:
you deserve a hand shake from the President. shld hv given them more.

lmao.....
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by j4sure(m): 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
Naija runs again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Now Illegal / Why Is Npower 2017 List Of Successful Applicants Still Not Out? / Help To Verify This Job Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.