Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? (22148 Views)

NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months / Jobs From National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) / National Directorate Of Employment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Akalia(m): 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
fijiano202:
are u a learner? are u not a nigerian? this is kinda norm jare...immigration money is still on the loose
people like you is the reason why our beloved country remains submerged in pool of corruption, so because the wrong way of doing things has become a norm in some sectors, we should all stay put and enjoy the ride? The OP did the needful, if every Nigerian will pin point flaws like this, we could oust corruption and the agents of corruption or at least reduce it to the barest minimum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Kyase(m): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
boombay:
they don't do this in France... because I schooled in Francegrin

Ok we hear u.....
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
With all the oil money nigeria has yet the NDE is asking for money from people that are still trying to make a ends meet. 9ja's so pathetic
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by 2scorehigh(m): 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
Are you sure? Are you really really sure? I know why I'm asking...because I don't think they could be that callous.

But on a second thought, you may be right.

Well, in that case, maybe they are just walking in the footprints of their 'elder' brother Nigerian Immigration Service.

PS: Meanwhile, have the NIS started refunding the N1000?
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2014

Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
What FERMA/NIS could do, NDE could do better.
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
politricks:
Me too i am school in spanish they does not do like that there also.
i school in eh porto rico
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by jhydebaba(m): 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
It will be well with Nigeria one day.
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Vykiano(m): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
Cuz dey too are unemployed, em no sure of their pension...

1 Like

Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by mrspeaker: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
What a wonderful country anything can happen.
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Benilily(f): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
boombay:
who asked you where you schooled??

@op Nigeria has always been a nightmare...
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by pastoraaaaaa: 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Damalex4luv(m): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
boombay:
Ode France ko Germany ni... what's our own concern whether you are in France or not

1 Like

Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by clubone05: 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
Nigierians graduates paying Govt agencies like MAGAs is 1500BC angry
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
And like zombies that we all are, many will queue, fight, sweat and pay to get the jobs.
Don't blame the government, blame the over 160million 'vegetables'!
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Jabioro: 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
politricks:
I school 4 cotonu dem no dey do dat,l try nw.,Céva..
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
ONLY IN NIGERIA
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by sekzy99(m): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@ gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by 4q: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
we practice insanity on a whole new level. Each time you just want to hope that things will change for better however little at a time, but no each day someone somewhere will come up with something absurdly insane that actually makes an insane person cringe.
Mofo lots.

1 Like

Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by MrDoGood(m): 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
any prove?
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by manutdadex(m): 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
one fact still stand Nigerians we are d problem of ourselves. Civil servants are like petty thieves, any opportunity to make money. This shows coruption is in our blood, even to d gatemen in our homes. Every Nigerian is guilty of it one way or d oda. Want to stop coruption? Start from ur various homes! Lets get the foundation clean den we can clean it up d ladder.

1 Like

Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
Your own is better. Very soon, NDE would be integrated to NYSC and it will be a must for every graduate to pay what ever they demand.

Even if you get a job in a forein firm, before you are extablished in the firm to be able to take some decision, your fellow Nigerian wwould have dealt with you seriously. Its jealousy. A Nigerian thing. They would remind you the amount you will be earning to ensure you cooperate

1 Like

Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by abbeyberry(m): 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
politricks:
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by gistmelove(m): 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
For FG.... tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by abbeyberry(m): 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
politricks:
Na so you just murder English, pls write in Spanish next time.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by pat077: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
na today?
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by clemzo101(m): 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
Godditex:
I was hinted by a friend that NDE are currently registering Graduates in my state for FG jobs or whatever. Why am worried is the extortion of 2k from every grads that intend to register.

This is broad day light fraud to me.
Kindly share your thought if you have any ideas about this and other NDE programs. Thanks!
if u ask me!!! Na who I go ask? The matter when u see so e heavy for my heart!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by manuelpepper: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
slickblaze:
Your own is better. Very soon, NDE would be integrated to NYSC and it will be a must for every graduate to pay what ever they demand.

Even if you get a job in a forein firm, before you are extablished in the firm to be able to take some decision, your fellow Nigerian wwould have dealt with you seriously. Its jealousy. A Nigerian thing. They would remind you the amount you will be earning to ensure you cooperate
my brother you are so on point. Nigerians have wicked and jealousy spirit.

If you managing something small they will become extremely jealous of you.

Even if they are not your level and you try to be humble and free with them, they will backstab you.

I dey fear our people oooo. Whether na north, south east or east, na d same thing them be.

Enemies of progress everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
The day God go settle down punish all dis our leaders eh,dem go know say diaris God!!
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by bonna4u(m): 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
This is too bad. Where do they expect the unemployed to get the money from. There is God oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon / 4 Harmful Terms In Your Employment Contract / Why Do Job Applicants Tell Their Recruiters This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.