Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

How To Impress A Lady On The First Date! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Impress A Lady On The First Date! (952 Views)

Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Impress A Lady On The First Date! by waylee90: 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
Previous bad experiences have made guys change the way in which they relate with women. Now some can connect with them on a deeper level. They know what they want, and how to give it to them. In this article I want to share some ideas that will help you create the right impressions on your first date, and leave lasting positive effects.

#1. - Greet with a hug
You can't make a female feel attracted to you unless you make her feel comfortable around you, and you create sexual tension in the right moment, and in the right amount. And you can only achieve this through touching.There is a lot of power in touching; it will help you create comfort and tension at the same time.

Greeting women with a hug is a good idea for several reasons. First, it is not perceived as a threat. Second, it will build strong foundations for escalating your touching attempts in the future. And finally you can gain a general sense of how she is feeling.
So, as soon as you meet your date greet her with a hug. Just make sure you don't hug her in the same way you hug your grandmother or your pals. You want her to think of you as a potential sexual partner, not as a friend.

#2. - Don't try to impress her
Most guys don't realize it, but when they try to impress a girl they decrease their social value, and their desirability. You are basically saying to her: "I know my attributes can't be easily perceived so I need to point them out."
Instead you should behave in a playful way. Be open and honest. Don't qualify yourself to her. This will make her perceive you as an insecure man. Open up and drop the pretense. Fake nothing. Some guys even make the silly move of going as far as making the girl believe they (the guy) own all the money in the world. Lol . Y'all need to stop that. C'mon.

#3. - Choose the right topics to talk about.
Most guys try to talk about serious matters on their first date. After all, they are trying to show the girl they are intelligent and interesting guys. But, to connect to women on a deep level you need to keep the conversation casual and let her know your true self.

Act, like you would with one of your male friends. I am sure you wouldn't discuss about politics, or economics with your friends on a bar, would you? Let her guide the conversation, listen attentively and use the clues she throws at you when she is talking.
For example, if she says, "I was at the Elegushi beach (or the cinemas) with my family last week and I enjoyed it very much", you'll know that family is an important topic for her. You can answer, "What was so fun about it?" She will give you another clue on how to win her heart. Keep her talking and she will enjoy her first date, and you will build strong foundations for the future.

Read more :http://www.thatloveblog.com/2014/10/how-to-impress-lady-on-first-date-get.html , www.thatloveblog.com
Re: How To Impress A Lady On The First Date! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
All these are my inbuilt attributes, ladies u r welcome to apply for testing.

(1) (Reply)

To The Guys / How To Have A Peaceful & Lasting Marriage Pt 1(for Ladies) / What Your Decision On This......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.