Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,870 members, 7,956,283 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. (3568 Views)

All Webmasters And Whatsapp Groups Admins..let Us Meet / How to embed video in smf / Help On How To Set Up A Bulk Sms Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by Chibenze(m): 7:45am On Nov 28, 2014
internetpo:
Hmm! I am just here to read comments. grin grin

On a more serious note. I have been contemplating a sort of association or body for all bulk sms reseller. is there a possibility for this in Naija? Will it help to stablilize the market against unwholesome practices (like price undercutting by new entrants, poor delivery infrastructure esp from those yeye indian gateways) and help protect our interests. If MTN should wake up one day and say sms is now N1 per page what happens to us? undecided
lol sms is now 2naira mtn, all message i sent are charge 2naira
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by internetpo(m): 10:58am On Nov 28, 2014
Chibenze:
lol sms is now 2naira mtn, all message i sent are charge 2naira
really?
which package are you on please?
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by Chibenze(m): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2014
internetpo:
really?
which package are you on please?
pulse
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
ojochidem:
Good day, just thought of us having a platform to meet and share ideas about Bulk SMS Business. Feel free to drop your comments and ideas.
Hello i have been planning to setup an sms site since 2012 but i dont know how to go about it pls can you help?

And secondly i want to know if the sms units you guys sell are been bought for reselling purpose?
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by femzysticks(m): 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
Contact me for your bulk sms components

SPC3
SPC2
Jeema sms
Skytechsmsportal

pin:2A81FC34
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by antontech(m): 10:46am On Nov 30, 2014
internetpo:

On a more serious note. I have been contemplating a sort of association or body for all bulk sms reseller. is there a possibility for this in Naija? Will it help to stablilize the market against unwholesome practices (like price undercutting by new entrants, poor delivery infrastructure esp from those yeye indian gateways) and help protect our interests. If MTN should wake up one day and say sms is now N1 per page what happens to us? undecided

They can keep changing price but bulksms is not just abt d price, its abt hving a customised sender ID and being able to send to thousands at 1 click.

2 Likes

Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by Chibenze(m): 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
need a sincer answer is bulksms biz, still profitable currently?
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by Bigdreams(m): 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
Chibenze:
need a sincer answer is bulksms biz, still profitable currently?

Hi, bulk sms business is still profitable.

It depends on your approach and your determination.

I have been in bulk sms business for over 3 years now and I can tell you that it is profitable.

Moreover, if you also know how to set it up for others who will become resellers under you, you will constantly earn consistent income.

It's one of the ways I earn income, setting up premium bulk sms websites for clients.

I have documented all the processes in a video showing all you need to do to acquire this skill.

It's very easy to follow even if you have no technical knowledge.

Check the website address in the image below for detailed information.

Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by Bigdreams(m): 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
pelij:
Hello i have been planning to setup an sms site since 2012 but i dont know how to go about it pls can you help?

And secondly i want to know if the sms units you guys sell are been bought for reselling purpose?

Setting up a bulk sms website is a skill you can acquire which you will earn you money for life.

I set up bulk sms websites for clients with no two bulk sms websites being the same as I take my time to design and charge premium fees.

I have detailed all the processes in setting up premium bulk sms websites in my PREMIUM BULK SMS PORTAL SETUP TRAINING VIDEOS.

Visit the website in the image below for detailed information or call me on 08098086797, 08144303049

Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by ascend: 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
internetpo:

its possible sha, but with time. the thing never mature reach that extent for naija
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
phpNET:
Yeah i have an sms site and its very ok for me.... what am lacking is a proposal to catch the big fish
it all depends on what you mean by 'big catch'. To achieve this, you need more publicity about your portal which ranges from online and offline adverts to writing professional letters. If you have a letterhead, that's a good start. So, what do you want to offer the prospect? What's the benefits of your services to them. Put all these into cognizance, you can easily draft a good proposal. I've got couple of proposals from both local & international sms companies. You can reply me to learn more
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by ufumes(m): 12:35am On Apr 15, 2015
Getting customers and potential client is the big deal. My web content extractor app can help you extract email addresses and gsm numbers of potential client from webpages. You can try the free version from www.desktopbulksms.com
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 15, 2015
ojochidem:
Good day, just thought of us having a platform to meet and share ideas about Bulk SMS Business. Feel free to drop your comments and ideas.

Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 15, 2015
ojochidem:
Bro, can we chat on whatsapp??
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by ojochidem(m): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
0luwajuwon:
Bro, can we chat on whatsapp??

Ok.
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by olajide4309(m): 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
do u want to earn more than u imagine with our great service with great features visit www.freshbulksms.com to register and start earning
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by Josh4wod: 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by Prospecmarley(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
i think we should create facebook group where we all can meet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Training On How To Create Mobile Application For Blackberry, Iphone, Ipad / How To Use Shoptomydoor To Get Ordered Goods Abroad To Your Door Step. / Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.