Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? (17438 Views)

Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful / A Bad Wife Makes A Bad Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by beeevan: 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
pickabeau1:

I agree he is trying....

Just that his wife has no respect for him n moreover is using her mouths to pull him down rather than edify him

Something is wrong with their foundation, 'the spraying perfume thing' is something that could have provoked laughter, the use of possessive terms over a mere bottle of scent is really unsettling. Does it really matter whose scent was sprayed? Then this woman....her mouth is toxic, end time wife undecided cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by Acidosis(m): 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
bennyrazz:
@op, it is very obvious your wife is a big witch sorry to use that word. Don't you know the power of life and death lies in the tongue whenever she uses that word "your prayers would never be answered" pls rebuke/reverse her words. This world, knowingly or unknowingly some people marry their enemies. This are the kind of women that don't want their husbands to grow. Pls exebi, send her back to her fathers house to learn some manners. She's too repulsive. When she can't bear your fart, how would she clean up her baby poo? I'm sure one guy is already deceiving her somewhere and you as a man as to stand your feet. Either she joins you in family prayers or she leaves your house.

I tell you. Honestly, no one can replace the position of a mother. Even in bad times, a mother will always pray for her son/daughter.

Any woman who cannot play the role of a mother do not deserve marriage.

6 Likes

Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by pickabeau1: 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
beeevan:

Something is wrong with their foundation, 'the spraying perfume thing' is something that could have provoked laughter, the use of possessive terms over a mere bottle of scent is really unsettling. Does it really matter whose scent was sprayed? Then this woman....her mouth is toxic, end time wife undecided cheesy.

I agree..... However she has to know that a good woman builds first with her mouth and her hands next

If he is wrecked will she be happy

Aside....first time I've heard u say end time wife. grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by Truckpusher(m): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
Somebody is deceiving somebody's wife somewhere - And somebody is refusing to acknowledge the obvious ugly truth and do the needful.
Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by bennyrazz: 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
Acidosis:

I tell you. Honestly, no one can replace the position of a mother. Even in bad times, a mother will always pray for her son/daughter.

Any woman who cannot play the role of a mother do not deserve marriage.
some women don't deserve marriage at all. Upon how op still provides for the house, she still find a way to curse him. He should better thank his God that there's no children between them. This are the kind of women that use to curse their children. Imagine if his wife was the breadwinner? it means she would even slap him at will. @op, na bad market you buy o

1 Like

Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
[quote author=nomabeeee post=27471483]Helloo..I truly understand wat u re passing tru..there is a problem ..a problem that has to be solved..ur wife is having an issue wt u..and dt issue is the reason why she's acting up and talking to u wrongly..dt issue is d reason why she reacted dt way wn u farted..its not d fart,its d problem she has wt u.and dt problem is eating her up.women re complex beings..they involve dia emotions in all they do..tru dia actions,u wil know wat they feel..I hv just few advices for u sir..firstly,identify the problem wt her..how do u do dt?be open and specific..talk to ur wife..air ur opinion wtout confrontation..don't be judgemental in doing so..censor ur words while talking to her..and u mxt alsounderstand d fact dt ur wife is human.if she tables down dz problems to u..and dias an arear u aint doing well then accept ur imperfection and be ready to adjust..finally and above all,seek godly counsel..u re the head of ur family..make out time and pray for ur wife...everything wil surely be fine..[/quot

You too much for this answer , Op tell your wife to open up to you, something is making her to react that way.

1 Like

Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by beeevan: 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
pickabeau1:

I agree..... However she has to know that a good woman builds first with her mouth and her hands next

If he is wrecked will she be happy

Aside....first time I've heard u say end time wife. grin

Lol, you know how it is with NL stories , we only hear the cry of the self acclaimed innocent women,as the men are usually portrayed as wild horned beasts devoid of emotions or rational thinking, so no be my fault PB.

Men have earned a not so flattering reputation for themselves though and some shamelessly admit their callousness right here on NL, so...at least most women will rather maintain their online virtuousness cheesy.
Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by pickabeau1: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
beeevan:

Lol, you know how it is with NL stories , we only hear the cry of the self acclaimed innocent women,as the men are usually portrayed as wild horned beasts devoid of emotions or rational thinking, so no be my fault PB.

Men have earned a not so flattering reputation for themselves though and some shamelessly admit their callousness right here on NL, so...at least most women will rather maintain their online virtuousness cheesy.

OK...lol

1 Like

Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by Kimoni: 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
kandiikane:
It's funny how many people fail to see where she said "as long as you continue to cause me pain" instead people are bringing in how she may have been raised to see challenges as evil which I think is rubbish.

That her statement right there should be looked into. Op do you know about the pain she is talking about? What pain are you causing her?

Your entire comment captures my thoughts.

OP, I was expecting you to address this pain she is talking about but you didn't. Nobody on NL can help you till you address whatever you are doing that is causing her pain.

Good luck as you do that.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
One word: hypergamy.
Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
It seems you are trying for kids. For an 'african woman' in her situation to be talking to her man like this means she has suggested something in that regard that you rejected. I think you already know her answer of 'what pain?' hence your coming here. Still lovingly ask her what is her pain? as there may be more than you think and they are building up to cause more disastrous resentments/hatred for you, besides you need her support for stability and God's favour. Try to listen to her and prolly compromise. Lastly she is ill-mannered. Sometimes sternly correct her or give her threatening space only after you have played your part to the letter for positive result. You are sure you did not or are not cheating on her?

1 Like

Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by kandiikane(m): 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
freecocoa:
Get out of my head already.

I think there's an underlying problem here, except the wife is a witch then he 's got to be doing something wrong.

Lol, no I prefer being in there, very comfy. grin

Exactly! There should be, I am not one to be mean but one time I just reached my limit and just said many mean and horrible stuff which actually shocked my partner because I was fed up. There is always something that would cause the wife to be mean to the op. I am certain she wasn't like that before he got married to her.
Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by severee(m): 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
angry the next time she says that sh*t, knock her teeth upside down, cheesy just kidding. grin or am I?

1 Like

Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
Na all this things including what I was told and witness de make me de fear to get marry

2 Likes

Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by edwife(f): 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
In as much as i hate it when a woman has a foul mouth,but i really want to know what she meant by "causing me pain"
Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by sassygal(f): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
Dear Op, there is power of life and death in the tongue! Your wife is a typical example of a dream killer, there is no way you can thrive in the presence of such negativity!

Please sit her down and ask questions. Ask her what you are doing to cause her pain? Ask her what you can do to take the pain away. Why on earth would God not answer your prayers? So many questions, you need to ask. Listen to her replies and see if you can reach a compromise.

I can not wrap my head around the fact that she is deliberately destroying her home.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by ogawisdom(m): 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ur wife said God won't ans ur prayers n u kept mute my bros u shld ve rejected her words in ur life by makin a counter statement by using a strong bible verse but u didn't now her words ve possessed u and am afraid ll happen in ur life unless u reject dt curse.
U can see hw u r troubled by her words n I am sure it ll continue ringin in ur brain until it materializes in ur life.
D power of death n life is in d spoken words.

U married a very bad wife which is d worst tin dt can happen to any man. Sorry

Pls pls n pls again this woman ll destroy u wit her words if u don't learn to counter her negative words n curses on u with positive words.

Eg. Wifey : U r a frustrated man
U: u r wrong I am a hardworking n industrious man

Wifey: God ll neva ans ur prayers again
U: my God ll neva leave me nor forsake me

Dnt abuse her wit words jst counter her curses wit positive words immediately dnt let it pass dt moment

3 Likes

Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by kandiikane(m): 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
P.s, the op made a big deal about the perfume being used to spray his fart. He started that particular problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
sassygal:
Dear Op, there is power of life and death in the tongue! Your wife is a typical example of a dream killer, there is no way you can thrive in the presence of such negativity!

Please sit her down and ask questions. Ask her what you are doing to cause her pain? Ask her what you can do to take the pain away. Why on earth would God not answer your prayers? So many questions, you need to ask. Listen to her replies and see if you can reach a compromise.

I can not wrap my head around the fact that she is deliberately destroying her home.

How do you know she's a dream killer? There is something the op is not talking about , men?? until I hear from his wife I won't take side with him either .

1 Like

Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
First find what's causing her pain,if she has no tangible reasons,when next she says such,knock her teeth out.

1 Like

Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by blessedvisky(m): 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
exebi:

Only she knows for sure why she calls me frustrated. I came here hoping people could help explain these situation to me and explain these comments. The "frustration" comment she has based/leveled against me many many times, it still stings but is not surprising.

What really shocked and PAINED me this time, that really prompted this post was this comment:

"God will not answer your prayers. All your prayers to God will remain unanswered as long as you continue to cause me pain"

To your question: I am self-employed and run my own business. I have had severe business setbacks which I have shared with her. These setbacks obviously make me sad and unhappy,but I keep praying and working as hard as I can to stabilize and grow my business.
OP, maybe the wife has a kind of evil spirit for her to be saying that kind of thing.. Try not to talk to her about your business at all for a few weeks and find a real prayerful prayer patner in your church and see if there wont be improvements.
Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by sassygal(f): 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
I
brito:

How do you know she's a dream killer? There is something the op is not talking about , men?? until I hear from his wife I won't take side with him either .

My dear, ANYONE that deliberately say such words to me, especially knowing the struggle to succeed and knowing that my prayers are my forte is a dream killer.

There is a negativity that resonates from those words. Trust me, this is the worst kind of negativity there is. Why because, Negative energy from such a close source will always cause insecurity and lack of self-confidence. It gives you fear, doubt, and makes you think less of yourself. It closes opportunities in your life and makes life less fun.

I know so cause I lived it.

There are so many other ways to pay someone back for any pain they cause you.

For the wife to say such words out several times means she wishes it to come to pass and must have been repeating it to herself all the while the op was telling her his woes.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
sassygal:
I

My dear, ANYONE that deliberately say such words to me, especially knowing the struggle to succeed and knowing that my prayers are my forte is a dream killer.

There is a negativity that resonates from those words. Trust me, this is the worst kind of negativity there is. Why because, Negative energy from such a close source will always cause insecurity and lack of self-confidence. It gives you fear, doubt, and makes you think less of yourself. It closes opportunities in your life and makes life less fun.

I know so cause I lived it.

I still don't believe the op is saying the whole truth, going by what my husband did to me today, most men feel they are right at all times.

1 Like

Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by sassygal(f): 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
brito:

I still don't believe the op is saying the whole truth, going by what my husband did to me today, most men feel they are right at all times.

I'm certain when your husband did what he did to you, you didn't say hurtful things like his prayers will never be answered, knowing that by doing so, you will, inadvertently, implicate yourself, as his prayers being answered will be a blessing to you as well.

I don't know the Op, but being human, I'm certain he has his flaws and probably caused or is causing his wife so much pain but does that justify those words?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
sassygal:

I'm certain when your husband did what he did to you, you didn't say hurtful things like his prayers will never be answered, knowing that by doing so, you will, inadvertently, implicate yourself, as his prayers being answered will be a blessing to you as well.

I don't know the Op, but being human, I'm certain he has his flaws and probably caused or is causing his wife so much pain but does that justify those words?

No I didn't but I was really hurt
Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by sassygal(f): 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
brito:

No I didn't but I was really hurt

Exactly my point! You were hurt, probably more than I can imagine, but you will NEVER sabotage his success deliberately because of that pain. That is what an enemy (dream killer) will do!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
sassygal:

Exactly my point! You were hurt, probably more than I can imagine, but you will NEVER sabotage his success deliberately because of that pain. That is what an enemy (dream killer) will do!

Ok ma, it seems you are a very nice lady

1 Like

Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
kandiikane:
It's funny how many people fail to see where she said "as long as you continue to cause me pain" instead people are bringing in how she may have been raised to see challenges as evil which I think is rubbish.

That her statement right there should be looked into. Op do you know about the pain she is talking about? What pain are you causing her?

Who is causing who pains? The woman who refuse to discuss her problems or the man who is confused as to her actions.

We should stop justifying stupidity you know.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by sassygal(f): 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
smiley
brito:

Ok ma, it seems you are a very nice lady
Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
freecocoa:
Get out of my head already.

I think there's an underlying problem here, except the wife is a witch then he 's got to be doing something wrong.

Doing something wrong does it translate to using abusive words rather than discussing the problem with her partner like an adult for a solution?

The problem is with the Op though. He married a woman that loves what he can provide for her and now that things aren't okay, the realisation is gradually setting in.
Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by ejiro2130(m): 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
I read this thread and saw only feminine hypocritical comments, 99% of ladies will do what your wife is doing to you
Once a guy is going through struggles or the lady feels she's better than you this is what you face, unfortunately I can't advice you but when I see ladies here acting like they are Saint it annoys me cos they are no better!!!

6 Likes

Re: Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? by kandiikane(m): 11:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
SeaGold:

Who is causing who pains? The woman who refuse to discuss her problems or the man who is confused as to her actions.

We should stop justifying stupidity you know.
don't be stup!d. If the woman can say "as long as you continue to cause me pain' means it's something obvious the op has been doing/saying. The op knows but wants to come here to justify the pains he has been causing her by saying he "provides" for her. Unless the op can clarify on what exactly it is, we can't just take the op's word as truth with that statement hanging in the air. The fact that the op caused an issue because the woman used his spray to spray his own fart for that matter shows that he does have a hand in whatever is going on. The op needs to speak the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does Someone's Name Affect Him/her?? / Things We Believed While Growing Up / He Has Changed.. Almost Completely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.