Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Another Poll On Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Poll On Presidential Election (1817 Views)

FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months / List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday / PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Poll On Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
Another poll on presidential election

skytrendnews.com/index.php/demanding-accountability/poll

Change can only come if we play our parts & enlighten our friends, families, neighbors and communities on why we need change. The road to a greater Nigeria starts with us. Educate them on the Need to make lives better. Pass on the message of change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Poll On Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
:
Ilekokonit, barcanista(m), Canme4u(m), omenka(m), berem(f), GenBuhari(m), teniyi(m), Rawani caseless

1 Like

Re: Another Poll On Presidential Election by Mogidi: 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
@ Ibnsultan

Last week the PDP had a resounding victory in Buruku, 2months earlier another resounding victory in Niger east, this week another merciless beating of APC in Delta.

I hope Buhari wins this internet poll, the only election he's likely to win.

Meanwhile unstoppable GEJ is winning real elections every where in the real world.

5 Likes

Re: Another Poll On Presidential Election by Canme4u(m): 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sai Buhari2015

People's General all the way.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Poll On Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Another Poll On Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
Canme4u:
Sai Buhari2015

People's General all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Another Poll On Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
General M. Buhari 86%

G. Jonathan 14%

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Poll On Presidential Election by Ilekokonit: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
Once again, Buhari's votes are more than 6 times that of Jonathan.

The handwriting is clearly on the wall this time.

Nigerians of ALL tribes are tired of suffering and smiling in the midst of plenty.

Enough is Enough. Abi na inside this suffer head we go die

My statement to Goodluck is this. "Orisa bo o le gba mi, se mi bo o ti ba mi" (meaning :- Oracle, if you can't save me, at least leave me the way you met me and not worse than you originally met me).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Poll On Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
#
T
E
A
M

B
U
H
A
R
I

2 Likes

Re: Another Poll On Presidential Election by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
GenBuhari:
General M. Buhari 86%

G. Jonathan 14%

I Wanted to use ice block to wake u up from the bad dream buh I jus changed my mind.... No need to wake a supporter of APC!!!
Keep dreaming till GEJ finish his 2019 tenure!

4 Likes

Re: Another Poll On Presidential Election by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ibnsultan:
:
Ilekokonit, barcanista(m), Canme4u(m), omenka(m), berem(f), GenBuhari(m), teniyi(m), Rawani caseless

Matthew 24:28
Re: Another Poll On Presidential Election by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
GenBuhari:
General M. Buhari 86%

G. Jonathan 14%

I Wanted to use ice block to wake u up from the bad dream buh I jus changed my mind.... No need to wake a janja.WEED!!!
Keep dreaming till GEJ finish his 2019 tenure!
Re: Another Poll On Presidential Election by Ilekokonit: 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
Buhari is a great man.

Not many past or present Nigerian leaders had the interest of the masses at heart.

Buhari is one of the few who intends to serve the greater good of Nigeria and not his private pocket like the current and past crop are doing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Poll On Presidential Election by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
GenBuhari:
General M. Buhari 86%

G. Jonathan 14%

All hail General Buhari, President and Commander in Chief of the Internet Republic of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Another Poll On Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ilekokonit:
Buhari is a great man.

Not many past or present Nigerian leaders had the interest of the masses at heart.

Buhari is one of the few who intends to serve the greater good of Nigeria and not his private pocket like the current and past crop are doing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Poll On Presidential Election by Ilekokonit: 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sunnybobo3:
Matthew 24:28

Proverbs 29:2 :- When the righteous thrive, the people rejoice; when the wicked rule, the people groan.
Re: Another Poll On Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ilekokonit:

Proverbs 29:2 :- When the righteous thrive, the people rejoice; when the wicked rule, the people groan.

2 Likes

Re: Another Poll On Presidential Election by omenka(m): 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ibnsultan:
#
T
E
A
M

B
U
H
A
R
I
Just voted. Awesome result!! Nigerians are saying it loud and clear that they fed up with the status quo. They are fed up with the Cankerworms!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Poll On Presidential Election by Ilekokonit: 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
The voice of the people is the voice of God !!!!

Buhari's votes are almost 7 times that of Jonathan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Poll On Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
omenka:
Just voted. Awesome result!! Nigerians are saying it loud and clear that they fed up with the status quo. They are fed up with the Cankerworms!!!

2 Likes

Re: Another Poll On Presidential Election by vicadex07(m): 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
Comments from that site

Tjay - 32 minutes ago

Only 2 sets of people will Vote for GEJ, The old thieves and the clueless set of youths

OTUNBA GANIU HAMZAT (OGH) - 4 hours ago

We are set for the reality for the second time in the history of this country, Nigeria. GMB ALL THE WAY NO COMPROMISE AT ALL. WE NEED ALL AND SUNDRIES SUPPORT IN ENSURING OUR VICTORY IN THE COMING POLLS.

Alyasa'a Hassan - 5 hours ago

General Muhammad Buhari will always sweep any polls that will be conducted transparently in this country. Long live the People's General.

Adams jibrin - 8 hours ago

GMB 2015 FOR NIGERIA'S DEVELOPMENT.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Poll On Presidential Election by Caseless: 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
[quote author=Ibnsultan post=27479697][/quote]I jst made it pass that mark. I voted for my general.

1 Like

Re: Another Poll On Presidential Election by Caseless: 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ilekokonit:
The voice of the people is the voice of God !!!!

Buhari's votes are almost 7 times that of Jonathan.
gbam!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Poll On Presidential Election by Clerverly: 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
Mogidi:
@ Ibnsultan

Last week was a resounding victory in Buruku, 2months ago another resounding victory in Niger east, this week another merciless beating of APC in Delta.

I hope Buhari wins this internet pole, the only election he's likely to win.

Meanwhile unstoppable GEJ is winning real elections every where in the real world.

Mumu. we are talking about presidential election! Buhari Vs Jonadafftt!

1 Like

Re: Another Poll On Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
Thank you for voting!
President Goodluck Jonathan 12.69% (136 votes)

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari 87.31% (936 votes)

Total Votes: 1,072

Omo see result....Jonathan is going... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Poll On Presidential Election by Mogidi: 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
Clerverly:

I know what you're talking about, but the fact remains Buhari is good at winning internet polls. GEJ on the other hand prefers winning where it matters, enjoy the consolation prize.

1 Like

Re: Another Poll On Presidential Election by theassassin: 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
we don't vote with data (mb) we vote with voters card

2 Likes

Re: Another Poll On Presidential Election by theassassin: 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
Mogidi:

I know what you're talking about, but the fact remains Buhari is good at winning internet polls. GEJ on the other hand prefers winning where it matters, enjoy the consolation prize.

we vote with votes card bro

no time to visit an irrelevant site

3 Likes

Re: Another Poll On Presidential Election by Mogidi: 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
theassassin:

we vote with votes card bro

no time to visit an irrelevant site

I never bother going online to vote, how does it matter when GEJ continues to win Buhari election after election.
Buhari needs the consolation prize of being the president of the internet, I think Seun should invite him to moderate sharia section of Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Another Poll On Presidential Election by theassassin: 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
Mogidi:

I never bother going online to vote, how does it matter when GEJ continues to win Buhari election after election.
Buhari needs the consolation prize of being the president of the internet, I think Seun should invite him to moderate sharia section of Nairaland.
yeah. that's the last consolation for a common APC man (e-votes).

but how can an old buhari be a moderator on nairaland?

bro you self wicked oooo

2 Likes

Re: Another Poll On Presidential Election by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
Clerverly:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti: APC Asks Court To Sack Pro-fayose Defectors / Why Are Nigerians Less Trusted In Foreign Nations / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Enugu Community Leader On Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.