Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) (5067 Views)

Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics / Finally: Gej's Trekkers Meets Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan[pics] / Afrocandy Campaigns For Jonathan (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by Northway: 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
GEJ LOST MY RESPECT THE DAY HE GAVE AN AWARD OF {CON}TO AN UNPERFORMING GOVERNOR , CHIEF TA ORJI OF ABIA STATE, JUST VISITED ABIA, ABA PRECISELY, I REALISED WHAT PIPO HAVE BEEN SAYING IS TRUE. I MARVELED AT THE ROT AND PLIGHT OF THE INHIBITANTS OF THE STATE, ''ABIA IS A GABBAGE TOWN'', I QOUTE AN ANAMBRA BILLONIARE BUSSINESS MOGUL AUTHUR EZE NA UKPOR.
PEOPLE ARE REALLY SUFFERING, DISENGAGED NON INDIGENOUS WORKERS, ESP WIDOWS ARE CRYING. GEJ HEARD AND SAW ALL SAW ALL THIS AND YET KEPT MUTE. WHAT A SHAME.

1 Like

Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by Metrofox(m): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
Omg
Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by Northway: 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
MORE PICS

Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by Northway: 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
ARIRIA INTERNATIONAL MARKET, MORE PICS COMING SOON

Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by ghost1718(m): 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
Metrofox:
Omg
my friends oga jona work is not to do roads or provide schools na to take care of them see na Abia state people vote the man so nothing be oga jona own that place, oga jona 2015

5 Likes

Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by rawpadgin(m): 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
I take it u don't have a local government chairman in ur area, neither did u have a state governor

gej don suffer for naive nagerians hand!

10 Likes

Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by ssii: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
rawpadgin:
I take it u don't have a local government chairman in ur area, neither did u have a state governor

Did you read the op's post before commenting? The op said GEJ gave an underperforming governor a national award, he did'nt say GEJ is responsible for the rot in Abia.

27 Likes

Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by amAZEing: 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
:/
Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by ademega(m): 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
In this country "truth" is not part of us . Let me also assume i don't ve truth in me too .
Mr president should continue till forever,if possible rule after life self . He has giving us at least 20 hour constant and stable electricity in all parts of the country (if only for this achievement self, he has done well, there is need for more shout of GEJ till 2019 by all and sundry), schools are doing fine , no strike ,the standard can compete not only in Africa but Europe and America , students are now trooping in from all over Africa to get standard education, the standard of living is too much oky , can't u see? people are not traveling out again . Go and see the arrival arena/terminal at the airport people are rushing down in millions to be partaker of the nations goodies and national cake. See our roads very smooth, most especially the roads in the east . See our security , u can move to anywhere anytime of the day without fear . Nite culture is now back to our country .unemployment is a thing of the past , we are thinking of how to start giving visa to Ghanaians and other African countries to come help us with our dirty and menial jobs in our factories. Water is everywhere , we are even missing pure water and bottle water. See how corruption has gone away in virtually in all sectors, see the faces of corrupt leaders in prison. Gone are the days we import our own exported crude oil. In fact ,u can see how much we get a liter compare to four years ago. See the diversification of our economy,no more dependency on our oil. Our hospitals are now receiving rich patients on like before when our leaders and big men get treatment and die in foreign hospitals. This man has done magic , he must be from another planet . Pls u can add to these numerous achievements of our president. MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT! We want more of these . GEJ till 2019 .

12 Likes

Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by todayguest(m): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
Maybe, the Kalus' don't like Aba. Otherwise, what's the problem in Aba, that, these leaders can't transform? OP, you have to ask Ndi-Aba questions biko. Because, seeing these pixs is worrisome.

1 Like

Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by adanduka: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
If he really gave him an award, it's either he is endorsing corruption and mediocrity OR he's been brainwashed by nonexistent accomplishments of Gov Orji.

2 Likes

Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by phantom(m): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
....yet the governor of this failed state was given an award by no other person than the joke at the top.
GEJ,frolicking with useless people,from orji to sheriff to alamieyeseigha........

..........and he wants ME to give him my vote in 2015 BECAUSE his village is just a stonethrow away from mine and we both bow infront of the cross on sundays. clowns!!

6 Likes

Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by musaibnabdul(m): 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
Orji deserved the award, he is stealing for his family. And Abians are suffering the award should come with a rope. Death sentence for corruption.

3 Likes

Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by vicadex07(m): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
rawpadgin:

He actually meant GEJ gave the person an award instead of a jail sentence.

1 Like

Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by 20bc(m): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
[s]guy shut the fu*k up. Point out one state where there no garbage along the street[/s]
Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
nigeria is a cesspit - wole soyinka
Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by lonelydora: 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
@OP, you never see anything sef. Go to Obohia, Port Harcourt road and see for yourself.
Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by Caseless: 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bed of a feather. Gej and d man are both worthless.

2 Likes

Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by Clerverly: 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
Op, You probably took the pictures of the best sides of Abia State. It is actually worse than this.

Nigeria-on-the-brink!

2 Likes

Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by Canme4u(m): 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
That was how Oyo State, expecially Ibadan city look like or even worst than that before Governor Ajimobi took over in Oyo state. Though, Ajimobi has his own shortcoming as everybody does. Lets give credits to those who deserves it. Ajimobi transform Ibadan.

Thats the spirit of APC....
Transformation.

Sai Buhari2015.

5 Likes

Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by bashorunbazok: 1:27am On Oct 27, 2014
ademega:
In this country "truth" is not part of us . Let me also assume i don't ve truth in me too .
Mr president should continue till forever,if possible rule after live self . He has giving us at least 20 hours constant and stable electricity in all parts of the country (if only this achievement self, he has done well, schools are doing fine , no strike ,the standard can compete not only in Africa but Europe and America , students are now trooping in from all over Africa to get standard education, the standard of living is too much oky , can't u see people are ...not traveling out again? . Go and see the arrival arena/terminal at the airport people are rushing down in millions to be partaker of the nations goodies and national cake. See our roads very smooth, most especially the roads in the east . See our security , u can move to anywhere anytime of the day without fear. Nite culture is now back to our country .unemployment is a thing of the past , we are thinking of how to start giving visa to Ghanaians and other African countries to come help us with our dirty and menial jobs in our factories. Water is everywhere , we are even missing pure water and bottle water . See how corruption has gone away in virtually in all sectors, see the faces of corrupt leaders in prison. Gone are the days we import our own exported crude oil. In fact ,u can see how much we get a liter compare to four years ago . This man has done magic , he must be from another planet . Pls u can add to these numerous achievements of our president. MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT! We want more of these . We need him till we get open brain. PLEASE ADD YOURS.
Sarcasm at its peak.

1 Like

Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by binie: 2:18am On Oct 27, 2014
20bc:
[s]guy shut the fu*k up. Point out one state where there no garbage along the street[/s]

Ignorance

2 Likes

Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by Truckpusher(m): 2:34am On Oct 27, 2014
I drove through Aba while going to Enugu - Omo! it was as if I was in a war-torn country shocked shocked

That Governor deserve public flogging - haba! angry
Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by dazzy4real(m): 2:34am On Oct 27, 2014
ABIA MY STATE I ALWAYS WEEP FOR THAT STATE . THR ROADS ARE SO BAD N NOT JUST THE ROADS ALONE.. EVERYWHERE IS SO DIRTY N YET THEY HAVE A GOV..
Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by Truckpusher(m): 2:36am On Oct 27, 2014
20bc:
Aba's case is morally unjustifiable.

No argument unless you're a plain iidiot - How do you guys sleep in such a city?

It should be called GARBAGE CITY.

Abi the dirty dun become decoration for your eyes? undecided
Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by Truckpusher(m): 2:39am On Oct 27, 2014
diluminati:
nigeria is a cesspit - wole soyinka
Honestly my dear.

If you don't go to certain Neighborhood you won't understand and I think these whole thing is affecting our mentality - Just go to some neigborhood and see people acting like animals in the jungle.

Sometimes I don't blame Nigerians in Diaspora in this forum when they say the things they say ,no matter how painful some of those things are ,they are just the obvious ugly bitter truth. angry
Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by ionsman: 5:40am On Oct 27, 2014
ssii:

Did you read the op's post before commenting? The op said GEJ gave an underperforming governor a national award, he did'nt say GEJ is responsible for the rot in Abia.
My brother,I just tire for this people.you read their comments and you become nauseous.

1 Like

Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by Gloria3389(f): 7:40am On Oct 27, 2014
really

Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by 20bc(m): 11:35am On Oct 27, 2014
binie:

Ignorance
Foolishness at its peak.
Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by 20bc(m): 11:38am On Oct 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
Aba's case is morally unjustifiable.

No argument unless you're a plain iidiot - How do you guys sleep in such a city?

It should be called GARBAGE CITY.

Abi the dirty dun become decoration for your eyes? undecided
No.... but na constant "k" dirty must day.
Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by binie: 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
20bc:
Foolishness at its peak.

Yea that's exactly what you're exhibiting
Re: One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) by 20bc(m): 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
binie:

Yea that's exactly what you're exhibiting
No am telling you that you are a foolâ„¢

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once / Photos From The Kaduna Massacre. Blood Everywhere / Can You Guess The Name Of This City? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.