Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics (54433 Views)

Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by erunz(m): 11:47am On Dec 23, 2015
THIS IS A PICTURE OF FOREIGN STUDENTS SCRAMBLING TO GET A SELFIE WITH, GEJ. AFTER SEEING THIS PICTURE, I REMEMBERED THE SAYING THAT "WHO GOD HAS BLESSED NO MAN CAN CAUSE.
THE MORE APC KEEPS BLAMING JONATHAN, THE MORE GOD CONTINUES TO BLESS HIM.

#GEJMYHERO
#EVERIBODYLOVESGEJ

390 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:48am On Dec 23, 2015
SIR, ON BEHALF OF THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY, I WANT TO TENDER AN APOLOGY TO YOU, FOR REJECTING YOU AN PRAY YOU FORGIVE US FOR OUR MISTAKES. WE HAVE LEARNT OUR LESSON AND WE WANT YOU BACK COME 2019. BLESS YOU SIR.

680 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Rikidony(m): 11:51am On Dec 23, 2015
erunz:
THIS IS A PICTURE OF FOREIGN STUDENTS SCRAMBLING TO GET A SELFIE WITH, GEJ. AFTER SEEING THIS PICTURE, I REMEMBERED THE SAYING THAT "WHO GOD HAS BLESSED NO MAN CAN CAUSE.
THE MORE APC KEEPS BLAMING JONATHAN, THE MORE GOD CONTINUES TO BLESS HIM.

#GEJMYHERO
#EVERIBODYLOVESGEJ
MAY GOD RULE YOUR LIFE THE SAME WAY GEJ RULE NIGERIA.

OZAOEKPE:
SIR, ON BEHALF OF THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY, I WANT TO TENDER AN APOLOGY TO YOU, FOR REJECTING YOU AN PRAY YOU FORGIVE US FOR OUR MISTAKES. WE HAVE LEARNT OUR LESSON AND WE WANT YOU BACK COME 2019. BLESS YOU SIR.

I PRAY YOU RECEIVE SENSE BEFORE THE YEAR RUNS OUT IN CHISOS NAME

321 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by mostyg(m): 11:51am On Dec 23, 2015
same was done to Obasanjo

13 Likes

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by erunz(m): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2015
mostyg:
SHOW US THE PICS

274 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Ijaya123: 11:55am On Dec 23, 2015
I hope he didn't go there to preach the "Yam & Goat" theory.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Donniefred(m): 11:59am On Dec 23, 2015
erunz:
SHOW US THE PICS
grin

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
mostyg:
WHERE ARE THE PICTURES TO BACK-UP YOUR POINT?

173 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by suxkill: 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
May God punish the petroleum minister of this country.

I bought a gallon of fuel yesterday a the rate of 1500 in Jos.

234 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Goke7: 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

This is definitely the joke of the year grin. clap for yourself as you deserve 10 hampers for Christmas from dasuki

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
Goke7:

This is definitely the joke of the year grin. clap for yourself as you deserve 10 hampers for Christmas from dasuki
PRIDE??

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by nnachukz(m): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
God bless my former President. It is only a zombie that prefers a WAEC holder with F in Mathematics and Economics to a PhD holder. Was Buhari ever invited for any International occasion since 1984 to when he became the President? The world knows a dull.ard when they see one.

264 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Okaka27(m): 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
IF NA JONATHAN B DAT MAY THUNDER STRIKER ME.DEAD !!

Op grow up and get a job ! #wailingLiars

5 Likes

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by DigitalSignal(m): 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Interesting!
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Okaka27(m): 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
nnachukz:
God bless my former President. It is only a zombie that prefers a WAEC holder with F in Mathematics and Economics to a PhD holder. Was Buhari ever invited for any International occasion since 1984 to when he became the President? The world knows a dull.ard when they see one.
MumU
Abeg read ur post again
U see any sign of sense there ?

U are jus butthurt from the elections

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Pidggin(f): 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
This man is too much! See how foreigners are celebrating him. This has never happened in our history #GodblessGEJ

Whom God has blessed, no man can curse

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ofcourse everybody loves GEJ with the exception of all the Hausa/Fulanis & 96% of the Yorubas + 72% of the Edos.

Deduct that from the entire population and you'd realize Y he was kicked & booted out of Asorock like an helpless guinea-fowl.

This image laundry, at best can be described as a despicable act of face-saving & an exercise in futility.

He should just quietly retire to his village & lick his wounds with a carton of Seamans Aromatic Schnapp. grin

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by DigitalSignal(m): 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
Akathriel:
Ofcourse everybody loves GEJ with the exception of all the Hausa/Fulanis & 96% of the Yorubas + 72% of the Edos.

Deduct that from the entire population and you'd realize Y he was kicked & booted out of Asorock like an helpless guinea-fowl.

This image laundry, at best can be described as a despicable act of face-saving & an exercise in futility.

He should just quietly retire to his village & lick his wounds with a carton of Seamans Aromatic Schnapp. grin
Ha, e dey pain am nor be small!

169 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by kodded(m): 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
" those foreign students also stole our yam, baba will soon catch them " -passingshot

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Austin4lif: 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rikidony:

may God rule ur life and that of ur generation the same way PMB is ruling Nigeria.

245 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by obasiken: 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
A Good man will always rise in the mist of Adversity.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by nnachukz(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Okaka27:
MumU
Abeg read ur post again
U see any sign of sense there ?

U are jus butthurt from the elections
can you comment and move ahead without quoting those that don't care if you die in anger or not.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rikidony:

AMEN
AND MAY GOD KEEP SCAMING U THE WAY BUHARI HAS SCAMMED NIGERIANS...

194 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by erunz(m): 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
[quote author=Rikidony post=41269210]

AMEN

MAY GOD RULE YOUR LIFE THE SAME WAY BUHARI IS RULING NIGERIA. SAY AMEN

37 Likes

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by erunz(m): 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
AM WAITING FOR THE NEXT APC PROPAGANDA AGAINST GEJ

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by drss(m): 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
My political ambition is not worth the blood of any nigeria. - President Goodluck Jonathan.
If I lose 2015 elections, baboons and dogs will soak in blood. - Buhari, gworo master.
Two quotes from nigeria's leaders. One an international democratic figure, d other an international terror star. grin

173 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by drss(m): 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
YES O! APC zombies will die of heart attack when they see dis. grin

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by erunz(m): 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
drss:
YES O! APC zombies will die of heart attack when they see dis. grin
THE MORE THE HATE AND THROW PROPAGANDA AT HIM, GOD CONTINUES TO UPLIFT HIM. ISN'T THAT AWESOME

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by drss(m): 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rikidony:

may GOD rule ur life d same way buari is running d petroleum sector. Say amen!

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Idrico(m): 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
Loved by few hate by many(reason for election loss)

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by drss(m): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
erunz:
THE MORE THE HATE AND THROW PROPAGANDA AT HIM, GOD CONTINUES TO UPLIFT HIM. ISN'T THAT AWESOME
hahahahah na so my brother. cheesy wish my papa name me Goodluck Jonathan.

45 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayose Wears Shorts To 2018 Workers' Day Celebration (pics) / Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team / Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.