Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,230 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations (16721 Views)

Completed Projects In Abia State / Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 / National Media Tour of Projects In FCT-DAY 1(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by oduastates: 12:09am On Oct 27, 2014
Project no 89 : construction of VIP toilet.

You simply cannot make it up.
Projects not fit for a local government chairman.
The funny thing is that most of these NDDC projects exist on paper only.
I know on good authority that the contracts for these projects were being sold on the street like when Abacha was in power.
Let me ask you a good question.
How are these ghost projects going to impact on a city/state (energy capital of a country) of that size?

18 Likes

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by oduastates: 12:10am On Oct 27, 2014
phantom:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shameless people........i nearly threw up my guts laughing at this list by a grossly corrupt FG institution.

you are listing 6 model classroom blocks as FG projects?? products that should be carried out by villages and hamlets if this country was sane.

this list just embarrases your oga at the top even more... grin grin grin
what a shame!! most of those NDDC roads listed up there didnt even last 6 months before they failed.

list something tangible GEJ has done in rivers state and stop makinga fool of him... grin grin grin

Thank for educating the deluded OP.

15 Likes

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by fkaz(m): 12:10am On Oct 27, 2014
Rubbish, No single picture? Please try to emulate eko ile or even insincere9eria by backing your claim up with pix

9 Likes

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by phantom(m): 12:12am On Oct 27, 2014
karlmax2:
And lets not forget the
Federal Polytechnic Of Oil, Gas resently Established In Rivers by the fg

Those living in river state can go and verify all what is on this list.ameachi can only decieve the gullable not those that knows whats going on in rivers state. Wait till jona starts his campaign ameachi would be faced with all these facts

do you live in PH?? you dont!!! stop spreading lies. are you this shameless? posting a long list ripped of from most probably the NDDC website.. grin grin grin

in a desperate bid to save the dunce,you are further disgracing him. undecided undecided

20 Likes

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by Abagworo(m): 12:12am On Oct 27, 2014
The list is very funny. We could even break down one of Amaechi's schools to 1000 items on the funny list.

13 Likes

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by otokx(m): 12:13am On Oct 27, 2014
Are these real or paper projects? Tanker drivers went on strike and yet the road in question is listed here as a project. Is it that AMAECHI paid the tanker drivers to go on strike or the road is simply a death trap?

12 Likes

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by karlmax2: 12:15am On Oct 27, 2014
phantom:

do you live in PH?? you dont!!! stop spreading lies. are you this shameless? posting a long list ripped of from most probably the NDDC website.. grin grin grin

in a desperate bid to save the dunce,you are further disgracing him. undecided undecided

a simple question for you and your bitter mates who funds nddc?

14 Likes

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by atlwireles: 12:17am On Oct 27, 2014
After Feb 2015, all the noise makers will disappear. Enjoy the time you have left. PDP will take back, what belongs to them and most of you will vanish back to your Gworo stands.

12 Likes

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by maestroferddi: 12:21am On Oct 27, 2014
If the purported projects were executed by the Federal Government, then what has Amaechi been doing with allocations accruing to the state?

10 Likes

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by NCP: 12:25am On Oct 27, 2014
karlmax2:

ur Answer Here

amAZEing:
Whatever happened to Corporate Social Responsibility.
NDDC IS THE VEHICLE OF CSR IN Niger Delta.

Where are the regular FG capital projects outside NDDC's Roles.

DID THE fg EXPECT TO COLLECT THE USUAL 60% AND ABANDON THE OIL PRODUCING AREAs/REGION

5 Likes

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by tinkinjow: 12:28am On Oct 27, 2014
Ameachi someone told me is ...and that I should watch and see what become of him in the nearest future.
Hate the cliché if you will yet it holds true - PRIDE GOES BEFORE A FALL.
Ask Sanusi. That's how he danced towards the evil tunes of wizards and couldn't find his way home anymore...these days he hides behind people to pass by the president grin

5 Likes

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by phantom(m): 12:32am On Oct 27, 2014
karlmax2:

Are these real or paper projects? Tanker drivers went on strike and yet the road in question is listed here as a project. Is it that AMAECHI paid the tanker drivers to go on strike or the road is simply a death trap?

please answer the above question by otokz. explain to the good people of nairaland how a road over which tanker drivers went on strike in PH a few weeks ago is on your list as a completed FG project... undecided undecided grin grin grin grin grin grin

go on ......make a fool of jonathan some more. its entertaining!!!

10 Likes

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by phantom(m): 12:41am On Oct 27, 2014
karlmax2:

the FG, the various niger delta states and the oil companies ALL FUND NDDC.
now please tell the good people of nairaland what percentage of funding the FG has in NDDC..... go on,educate us.

governors are doing mega projects..
fashola-lekki-ikoyi link bridge,lagos light rail,lagos-badagty
amaechi-400+ health centers,700+ primary schools,ogoni-andoni-opobo unity road,okirika ring road, scholarships for rivers indigenes to study abroad,songhai farms
akpabio- mega stadium,international airport,numerous roads

GEJ/FG- 6 classroom blocks in PH........laughable! grin grin grin grin...even the useless rupokwu market built by the crooked obio akpor chairman trumps this anyday... grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by man4many9: 12:45am On Oct 27, 2014
this are al paper projects. I bet u none exists. Six classroom? Well it might b a pipeline for siphoning funds

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by NCP: 12:46am On Oct 27, 2014
My dad is a great man. He bought two doz of table spoons. Fixed the bad kitchen sink even though we lacked gas, he made sure we had enough supplies of firewood.

My dad is known to be the nice guy. At the nearby joint, he spends at least 12k per week entertaining his padis over green bottles. He is such a nice guy.

But at home, he barely pays our school fees. We try funding our way through school by ourselves

And feeding. Haa, just 2k per week he gives to mum.

Like GEJ, my dad is finding it hard to know why the heat is too much for him despite his efforts at caring for his immediate family.

Abagworo:
The list is very funny. We could even break down one of Amaechi's schools to 1000 items on the funny list.

5 Likes

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by karlmax2: 1:00am On Oct 27, 2014
phantom:

now please tell the good people of nairaland what percentage of funding the FG has in NDDC..... go on,educate us.

amaechi-400+ health centers,700+ primary schools,ogoni-andoni-opobo unity road,okirika ring road, scholarships for rivers indigenes to study abroad,songhai farms

GEJ/FG- 6 classroom blocks in PH........laughable! grin grin grin grin...even the useless rupokwu market built by the crooked obio akpor chairman trumps this anyday... grin grin
The Niger Delta Development Commission is a Federal Government agency established by Nigerian president, Olusegun Obasanjo in the year 2000 with the sole mandate of developing the oil-rich Niger Delta region of southern Nigeria. In September 2008, President Umaru Yar'Adua announced the formation of a Niger Delta Ministry, with the Niger Delta Development Commission to become a parastatal under the ministry
.http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger_Delta_Development_Commission

you see why people call you apc rats illiterates like I said Ameachi would be faced with this facts soon.you and your mates can keep jumping from thread to thread spreading propaganda.since you don't even know that Nddc is an agency under a federal ministry their is no point wasting my time with you and your other rats

11 Likes

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by karlmax2: 1:06am On Oct 27, 2014
NCP:

ur Answer Here

go back to school is people like you that call you president clueless while no word has been invented to describe your dumbness lemme educate you and you fellow simpletons

Nddc is under the ministry of Niger delta.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger_Delta_Development_Commission

5 Likes

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by NCP: 1:08am On Oct 27, 2014
The fg should replicate the success of NDDC across all regions in Nigeria. It will be a nice gesture coupled with a ministry. Eg
for SW, Oduduwa Development commission and a Ministry of Oduduwa etc

karlmax2:
The Niger Delta Development Commission is a Federal Government agency established by Nigerian president, Olusegun Obasanjo in the year 2000 with the sole mandate of developing the oil-rich Niger Delta region of southern Nigeria. In September 2008, President Umaru Yar'Adua announced the formation of a Niger Delta Ministry, with the Niger Delta Development Commission to become a parastatal under the ministry

you see why people call you apc rats illiterates like I said Ameachi would be faced with this facts soon.you and your mates can keep jumping from thread to thread spreading propaganda.since you don't even know that Nddc is an agency under a federal ministry their is no point wasting my time with you and your other rats

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by karlmax2: 1:10am On Oct 27, 2014
phantom:

so all the 800 plus project is just the 6 classroom block you saw.?I thought you and your fellow goons said Gej has not don anything for rivers state keep deceiving your self. Ameachi would be disgraced

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by karlmax2: 1:13am On Oct 27, 2014
NCP:
The fg should replicate the success of NDDC across all regions in Nigeria. It will be a nice gesture coupled with a ministry. Eg
for SW, Oduduwa Development commission and a Ministry of Oduduwa etc

just go back to school my friend,I don't have time to educate a brainwashed dumbo

6 Likes

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by hydroking23(m): 1:30am On Oct 27, 2014
Unfortunately #96 exists only on paper. Ekporo in Eleme LGA is my village and not only is there no such project but the the people have been chased away from their land by the Okrika people and it is being used as a port where the proceeds from illegal bunkering are being offloaded. There is no Federal government presence in any way shape or form there.

10 Likes

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by phantom(m): 1:32am On Oct 27, 2014
karlmax2:

Oga, its obvious you don't even know the answer to the question you asked me. yes its a FG parastatal but its not funded solely by the FG. please do some research or call up some of your knowledgeable friends.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by phantom(m): 1:38am On Oct 27, 2014
karlmax2:
so all the 800 plus project is just the 6 classroom block you saw.?I thought you and your fellow goons said Gej has not don anything for rivers state keep deceiving your self. Ameachi would be disgraced

800+ Fraudulent paper/website projects.....grin

better remove that list because you are making a fool of your president. governors are doing solid projects and you are posting a list of 6classroom blocks + roads that were washed away by the 2011 rains. ..grin

keep defending a man who didn't put a pin on ground in bayelsa as deputy gov and then gov.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by phantom(m): 1:42am On Oct 27, 2014
hydroking23:
Unfortunately #96 exists only on paper. Ekporo in Eleme LGA is my village and not only is there no such project but the the people have been chased away from their land by the Okrika people and it is being used as a port where the proceeds from illegal bunkering are being offloaded. There is no Federal government presence in any way shape or form there.
grin grin grin..........they want to hoodwink all of us. conmen..that's what they are just like the big bald headed ugly one next door who commissioned a swimming pool the other day and his short twin brother who got an award from Jonathan for overseeing the dirtiest state in the federation...grin

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by Truckpusher(m): 2:00am On Oct 27, 2014
LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL.

I'm a card carrying member of the PDP and I've always supported GEJ's Government but all these lies will make me change my mind - Any sane person will not believe in these caricature projects.

I have always hated on Amaechi and his lies because his fight with the Presidency was as a result of his own personal pursuit and not the interest of the Rivers people.

Op is a paid iidiot.

''712
CONST OF DAYSPRING LANE, OFF TOTAL GOSPEL ROAD EJUAN, ABULOMA
PORT HACOURT''
ROAD..........................This particular road mentioned above in quote on number 712 is bad ,in fact that road is a death trap and is not the responsibility of the federal govt. NOT EVEN THE STATE GOVT BUT SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE LOCAL GOVT THAT AMAECHI HIMSELF DISSOLVED AND REPLACED THEM WITH HIS USELESS CARETAKER CHIMPANZEES THAT ARE MOSTLY ILLITERATES THAT WON'T SAY JACK IF HE GIVES AN AUTHORITARIAN ORDER.

While we are trying to support GEJ, we shouldn't lie about things that affects us for God's sake.

This is madness angry

13 Likes

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by binie: 2:13am On Oct 27, 2014
864 reasons why people won't vote GEJ......

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by tit(f): 2:16am On Oct 27, 2014
maestroferddi:
If the purported projects were executed by the Federal Government, then what has Amaechi been doing with allocations accruing to the state?

FG even builds markets in Rivers State!!!!

This is unfair to we the SW!

6 Likes

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by Georgematics(m): 2:23am On Oct 27, 2014
tit:

FG even builds markets in Rivers State!!!!

This is unfair to we the SW!

now tell me what's unfair about that.?

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by Nobody: 4:49am On Oct 27, 2014
With over 700 projects from the FG let Amaechi list his projects since assuming office as RVS Governor

5 Likes

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by wbankz(m): 5:14am On Oct 27, 2014
Haba daris God oooo..i refused to be scammed....there is no way all these project were carried out during GEj tenure...ccoz most of project listed here were during obasanjo tenure and as since gone bad...who is fooling who Are they maaaad

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by cool318(m): 5:42am On Oct 27, 2014
@OP, in as much as am not aligned to any Political inclination, u should have been more educated by verifying the existence or completion of THESE your so called Projects cos many if not all are GHOST PROJECTS.
Jessy & Jenny road is an inter street road before LESUKA is & has been a road riddled with Dangerous Potholes.
No new road is constructed in Ogbunabali, just patching & painting with Asphalt.

I will advise you to support your claims with pictures cos you will go GAGA when you enter all those places you listed in OGONI. NO LIGHT THERE TILL TOMORO.

8 Likes

Re: Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations by edababa007(m): 6:17am On Oct 27, 2014
@OP, in dis country, most of what u have on ur list only exist on papers. If U want us to believe u and ur paymasters, Jst show us pics of just 30 completed projects out of almost 1000 u have listed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Fought On The Side Of Ojukwu, Biafra – Lt Fola Oyewole / 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) / Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.