Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) (4747 Views)

Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) / Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? (2) (3) (4)

ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by Justice629(m): 6:33am On Oct 27, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-VlELzpTQV2Y/VE12IjYKgFI/AAAAAAAAEz0/k0Sz9UR2oSc/s1600/0001.jpg[/img]

Most, if not all, ladies look forward to their wedding day – dressed like a queen in a flowing gown and basically being the cynosure of all eyes but the couple below are getting the same results in a different, incredibly modest way.

The couple featured in the picture below riding, not in a Rolls Royce or a Range Rover, bit a wooden cart pushed by the grooms-men. Hilarious, isn’t it?

Ladies, check out the photo above and tell us if you’ll ever settle for this – remember, it’s the love that matters.
Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by timilehing(m): 6:57am On Oct 27, 2014
What if they both planned it that wayundecided I see nothing wrong. They're just trying to standout

Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by daryoor(m): 7:22am On Oct 27, 2014
look at the background, can u see the tent?

its refugees camp.

Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by Solodegreat24(m): 7:29am On Oct 27, 2014
Op be truthful. Would u settle for such a wedding?
Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by hatux: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2014
Look at the guy at back 'middle'.. That's not a real wedding, those guys are just jonzing..
Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by Justice629(m): 9:42am On Oct 27, 2014
Solodegreat24:
Yes I would
Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by Elenabee(f): 9:46am On Oct 27, 2014
i wont
Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by Mortiano(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2014
Justice629:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-VlELzpTQV2Y/VE12IjYKgFI/AAAAAAAAEz0/k0Sz9UR2oSc/s1600/0001.jpg[/img]
Most, if not all, ladies look forward to their wedding day – dressed like a queen in a flowing gown and basically being the cynosure of all eyes but the couple below are getting the same results in a different, incredibly modest way.
The couple featured in the picture below riding, not in a Rolls Royce or a Range Rover, bit a wooden cart pushed by the grooms-men. Hilarious, isn’t it?
Ladies, check out the photo above and tell us if you’ll ever settle for this – remember, it’s the love that matters.
i'm in luv with u op, Ezigbo justice
Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 27, 2014
If he has a big rod, no P. undecided
Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by Durchess(f): 10:01am On Oct 27, 2014
its a play(drama)...
Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by Vikthor(m): 10:28am On Oct 27, 2014
Lwkmd grin
Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by Solodegreat24(m): 10:57am On Oct 27, 2014
Justice629:

Yes I would

If you lik d car you pose with den i doubt you would. cheesy
Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 27, 2014
too much weeds gives crazy ideas. cool cool cool
Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by FireVexen(m): 11:22am On Oct 27, 2014
trekking would have been a better idea than this, this just shows how immature anyone who came about the stunt is and how childishly the wedding was planned

Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by passionate88: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2014
Solodegreat24:
Op answer na
Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by dridowu: 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
Half a loaf is better than none
Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by passionate88: 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
One girl's meat is another girl's periwinkle... Some girls na Obiageli some na Ruth... Never despise the days of humble beginings.
Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by strangest(m): 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
She na want Ferrari
Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by Justice629(m): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
Mortiano:

i'm in luv with u op, Ezigbo justice
embarassed kiss but am in love with another
Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by Justice629(m): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
Solodegreat24:

If you lik d car you pose with den i doubt you would. cheesy
That my guy doesn't have today doesn't mean we can't get something better than what I posed with.
What truly matters in a relationship is happiness so I rather be happy the rest of my life in a hut or that cart to been miserable in a Lamborghini the rest of my life
Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by Justice629(m): 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
passionate88:
Op answer na
I answered
Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by passionate88: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
Justice629:

I answered
I seen angryangry
Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by passionate88: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
Justice629:

That my guy doesn't have today doesn't mean we can't get something better than what I posed with.
What truly matters in a relationship is happiness so I rather be happy the rest of my life in a hut or that cart to been miserable in a Lamborghini the rest of my life
This is super story....

Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
MrsStockfish:
If he has a big rod, no P. undecided

you and big rod sha
Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
Darkrebel:

you and big rod sha

So?
Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
MrsStockfish:

So?

nothing ....just saying....nice jugs you got though....I can't believe am saying this
Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by jsunex(m): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
Justice629:

Yes I would

U are a lair ability
Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by SpaceGoat: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by Mortiano(m): 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
Justice629:

embarassed kiss but am in love with another
but we can still b friends, u never can tell
Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by agbeke58(f): 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
What really made me laugh is d guy in suit at d background wearing a ladies veil. ;
Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by tomiobj(m): 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
Question for the gods
Justice629:

Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by missdebs(f): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
some1 threw an extravagant party @ oriental hotel, una shout vanity..nw dis humble folks re making do wt d lil dey hav,una stil shout..*in sunny nneji's voice* wetin i go my broda o wey dey no go talk

What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Done Because Of Love? / "Guys Get H0rny When I Lift My Bitchh" (pics) / Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl.