Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Where Else Will I Run To? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Else Will I Run To? (6321 Views)

Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress? / Why Do Religious Nigerians Run To Secular Countries? / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by maclatunji: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wealthyone:

https://www.nairaland.com/1923768/story-queen-yachikka-spiritual-wife

Kindly check his Diary.

Sensational story, I am still reading. I have lived in Bekwarrra before and know many of the places the guy is describing.
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Wealthyone: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
maclatunji:

Sensational story, I am still reading. I have lived in Bekwarrra before and know many of the places the guy is describing.

Hmmmnnn
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by maclatunji: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wealthyone:

Hmmmnnn

Why are you hmming sis?
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Wealthyone: 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
maclatunji:

Why are you hmming sis?

The story nooni.
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Empiree: 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
weird story right?
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by maclatunji: 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wealthyone:

The story nooni.

I really feel the guy is wasting his life away. What attracted yiu to the story? A similar experience?
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by maclatunji: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
Empiree:
weird story right?

Weird but not beyond the things I have been reading since primary school.
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Wealthyone: 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
maclatunji:

I really feel the guy is wasting his life away. What attracted yiu to the story? A similar experience?

Rara oh. Audhubi Llah. I came across his posts smwhere and had to check his profile and previous topics. I've seen things like dat in movies and read pple's comments
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by lastchild: 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
maclatunji:

wasting my life away?

You don't understand bro
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by maclatunji: 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
lastchild:
wasting my life away?

You don't understand bro

I believe you are afflicted by a jinn (demon). However, try this: use your God-given intellect and start taking responsibility for your life. Look for a job, if you can't find, learn a skill and start your own business.

You have the daytime to yourself, you can leave your nightmares till the night.

In Islam, we have what we call Ruqya (exorcism). I can give you this tip for free. Google Chapters 113. and 114 of the Quran in English, read them in English 3 times before you sleep. Sleep on your right side.

You could get strong improvements and better sleep by God's will

Ultimately, you may need Ruqya from those who know how. I don't.

1 Like

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by baba11(m): 8:41am On Dec 11, 2014
lastchild:
you are a big fool,for your information I've turned my back on you and your jesus and since I did I've seen something different this morning,a good nairalander has told me what to do and I did,something wonderful happened which means your jesus is not capable of solving all problems

1 Like

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by baba11(m): 8:42am On Dec 11, 2014
lastchild:
you are a big fool,for your information I've turned my back on you and your jesus and since I did I've seen something different this morning,a good nairalander has told me what to do and I did,something wonderful happened which means your jesus is not capable of solving all problems
grin

1 Like

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by baba11(m): 8:42am On Dec 11, 2014
lastchild:
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by kafeii123: 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
opeyemiolu:
Lastchild, stop giving all these dreams Significance . That is the problem you have. You put your mind to it because of what you have been told is happening in your family.. ..

Cant drill it into someone I know's head enough. There's no Big Daddy coming to save you. check yourself, do your analysis, do SWOTS make a decision on what direction you'll pivot your life along.. Na lie. Commonsense person will not apply, gives indulgence to stupid misdeeds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remember God In Your Youthful Age / The Absurdity Of The Bible And Biblical Beliefs / Should Pastors Who Commit Adultery Be Permanently Banned From Pastoring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.