Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Photo: Wife Kills Husband In Ebonyi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Wife Kills Husband In Ebonyi State (917 Views)

Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto / I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady / Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

Photo: Wife Kills Husband In Ebonyi State by jujutom(m): 8:38am On Oct 27, 2014
25 year old Blessing Onyibe Nwogbagami, (pictured above) has been arrested by men of the Ebonyi state Police command for killing her husband, Mr Onwe Nwogbagami, near their home at Ojegbe Amike Ugbodo, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.

The mother of one attacked her husband with a cutlass while he was sleeping at an uncompleted building on October 13th. Explaining why she killed her husband, Blessing told Sunday Sun
"My hus­band was fond of chasing me with cutlass whenever we have misunderstanding. Whenever he brings out his cutlass, I will run out of the house for him. On that particular day, October 13, I had a misunderstanding with him and immediately he picked up his cutlass and chased me out of the house. Later he went to an uncompleted building to sleep. Then I said to myself before my husband will kill me, let me kill him first. While he was asleep I went to where he kept his cutlass and killed him. Then I ran to my husband’s village and told the kins­men that I killed my husband.” she said
Full story here http://just9janewz..com/2014/10/photo-wife-kills-husband-in-ebonyi-state.html?m=1

Re: Photo: Wife Kills Husband In Ebonyi State by Tallesty1(m): 8:43am On Oct 27, 2014
He chased you out then went to an uncompleted building to sleep?

You dey try

Re: Photo: Wife Kills Husband In Ebonyi State by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:43am On Oct 27, 2014
Always respect ur wife they are d 2nd in Line dat can kill u easily aside God almighty. Wait let me read d full story.
Re: Photo: Wife Kills Husband In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 27, 2014
Problems everywhere in the world of me...God help us, I dey always try respect every being wen it cums to tribal issues but some flat heads will not just reason with men,,,for now All I can say is ...YIIIIIIBBBBOOOOO... Una ba Oloshi...
Re: Photo: Wife Kills Husband In Ebonyi State by elisa121s(m): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
u dey purshu ur wife always wit cutlass, c am nw say na d cutlass she tak kill u

Re: Photo: Wife Kills Husband In Ebonyi State by Omimah: 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
Thank God Ebonyi State is in the news, though for a negative reason. The state is hardly heard of.

B’haram Brings Mubi Under Sharia, Amputates 10 / APC To Spend N700 Million On Aregbeola Inauguration. / Buhari’s stand on insurgency unpatriotic –PDP

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8