Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto (28931 Views)

Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Remand Facility, Donates Foodstuffs And Beds / Maryam-Mairo Tambuwal Helps Man & Son Attacked By Thugs In Sokoto. PICS / Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by ChangeIsCostant: 10:07am On Apr 06, 2016
Governor Aminu Tambuwal's new wife, Maryam Mairo Tambuwal paid a visiting to the governor's ancestral village to felicitate with relatives and friends earlier on today. Mrs Tambuwal was touched to see the old lady who had taken care of the governor since his infant days. See more pictures below;

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/04/gov-tambuwals-new-wife-visits-his.html

1 Share

Re: Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by ChangeIsCostant: 10:08am On Apr 06, 2016
more

Re: Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by CastedDude: 10:11am On Apr 06, 2016
nice to see
Re: Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by Xposer: 10:11am On Apr 06, 2016
good for her
Re: Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by zico530(m): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2016
If this is the family of one time Rep and sitting governor of a state, I pity them. All I see are malnourished, famished and ragtag bokos in the making.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 06, 2016
Retrogressive culture. Nigeria cannot move forward with these people

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by danites3: 10:39am On Apr 06, 2016
zico530:
If this is the family of one time Rep and sitting governor of a state, I pity them. All I see are malnourished, famished and ragtag bokos in the making.
Next time make sure you put your brain to use.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by SweetieConstie(f): 10:49am On Apr 06, 2016
Very nice... smiley

1 Like

Re: Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by malton: 10:59am On Apr 06, 2016
jerseyboy:
Retrogressive culture. Nigeria cannot move forward with these people
And your 'progressive culture' has moved Nigeria forward how?

May the hate in you not consume you someday!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by dahaz(m): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2016
pretty wife!

1 Like

Re: Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by aminho(m): 11:40am On Apr 06, 2016
Alhamdulilahi

5 Likes

Re: Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by seyema(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
I hope it's not jus a mere visiting cos she has to affect the life of people there

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by YelloweWest: 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
I fore see tambuwal contesting and wining 2019 presidency..
I'd definitely vote for him over buhari. We need a young and energetic man at the helm of affairs in this country, not a man who's best days are far behind him.

3 Likes

Re: Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by BUSHHUNTER: 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
I see decency and modesty

If na south hmm

9 Likes

Re: Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by Lilimax(f): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
Interesting!
I hope those children in Picture 3 will be enrolled into school asap before they are coerced
into Almajirin/Bokoharam thereby becoming a menace to the society embarassed
Re: Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by MadCow1: 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
Sweet!

She looks fine.
Re: Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by Justicemy: 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
"New wife"?? As educated as tambuwal is he's still involve in polygamous marriage, this is why nigeria don't move forward because ur leader don't set gud xample, that's why donald trump of the U.S said dat nigerians re dier own problm and if elected he wil send dem all back home

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by Darlinkate: 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
CastedDude:
nice to see
It's an eye sore
Re: Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by banme1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
SMH for abok.is. Just look @ them
Re: Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by Lilimax(f): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
I see decency and modesty

If na south hmm
Where is the decency? Hypocrisy embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by otokx(m): 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
YelloweWest:
I fore see tambuwal contesting and wining 2019 presidency..
I'd definitely vote for him over buhari. We need a young and energetic man at the helm of affairs in this country, not a man who's best days are far behind him.

What development has Tambuwal brought to his people? it is not good to make a mistake 3 times.

4 Likes

Re: Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by Jerkins(m): 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
Lilimax:
Interesting!
I hope those children in Picture 3 will be enrolled into school asap before they are coerced
into Almajirin/Bokoharam thereby becoming a menace to the society embarassed

dnt talk as if u re better

1 Like

Re: Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by faaz24: 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
MATAN GWAMNA ....Amarya soyayya !

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by eleko1: 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dem complain to u? Average northerners are satisfied with what dey have. If the man use State money now to take care of his relative/dey all look like mama Peace,U'll call him Thief
zico530:

1 Like

Re: Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by Lilimax(f): 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
Jerkins:
How?

Re: Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by Lilimax(f): 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
Jerkins:

How?
Re: Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by BUSHHUNTER: 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
MadCow1:

Fhuck you!!

I see Terrorists!! angry

Slavery

Porverty

Illiteracy

Religious Extremism

In the South, Shiit like this dont go down.. angry

Your name says it all....take a chill pill.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by MadCow1: 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:

Your name says it all....take a chill pill.

Its not my name..

You take a chill pill and fhuck yourself whilst you are chilling. angry

3 Likes

Re: Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by unite4real: 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
zico530:

and if you see a massive castle paved with gold, you begin to say he has stolen public fund to enrich his people. what kinda human are you?
Re: Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by Agimor(m): 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nairaland super mod waitin be dat he name self Lala. Thread that are not worthwhile will be making front page while the once that ought to be will be relegated to the background. Quite pathetic!
Re: Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto by BUSHHUNTER: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
MadCow1:

Its not my name..

You take a chill pill and fhuck yourself whilst you are chilling. angry

ain't no gay....the only positive about u is ur HIV status.

Now fuvk off and don't quote me again douchebag.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Auko Prostrated To Beg Fayose Three Times’ / Thugs Burn House In Onne, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) / Foreign Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested In Gombe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.