Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

(photos)president Jonathan And Oyedepo Arriving Abuja From Isreal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (photos)president Jonathan And Oyedepo Arriving Abuja From Isreal (4337 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Abuja From London, February10,2016. / Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu / Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photos)president Jonathan And Oyedepo Arriving Abuja From Isreal by debo07(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
Re: (photos)president Jonathan And Oyedepo Arriving Abuja From Isreal by englishmart(m): 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
Nonybb:
GEJ TILL 2019. Nobody has monopoly of violence. We shall see
true talk
Re: (photos)president Jonathan And Oyedepo Arriving Abuja From Isreal by englishmart(m): 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
gboss4sure:
Which kind camera change GEJ's suit
you think say na only one suite him carry go there?
Re: (photos)president Jonathan And Oyedepo Arriving Abuja From Isreal by amsad19(m): 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
GEJ must go

Re: (photos)president Jonathan And Oyedepo Arriving Abuja From Isreal by courage54(m): 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
englishmart:
na 6 suites he carry go Israel. Similar colours sha

oga u follow am go?
Re: (photos)president Jonathan And Oyedepo Arriving Abuja From Isreal by englishmart(m): 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
courage54:

oga u follow am go?
I'm very sure about this
Re: (photos)president Jonathan And Oyedepo Arriving Abuja From Isreal by englishmart(m): 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
amsad19:
GEJ must go
go where?
Re: (photos)president Jonathan And Oyedepo Arriving Abuja From Isreal by odiyaka(m): 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
Welcome Mr President.
BTW can any body observe something below d belt region.
Re: (photos)president Jonathan And Oyedepo Arriving Abuja From Isreal by englishmart(m): 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
odiyaka:
Welcome Mr President.
BTW can any body observe something below d belt region.
that is not of interest to me
Re: (photos)president Jonathan And Oyedepo Arriving Abuja From Isreal by courage54(m): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
englishmart:
I'm very sure about this

Why are u that sure? Did u went with him? Kindly answer the simple question.
Re: (photos)president Jonathan And Oyedepo Arriving Abuja From Isreal by englishmart(m): 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
courage54:

Why are u that sure? Did u went with him? Kindly answer the simple question.
yes I did
Re: (photos)president Jonathan And Oyedepo Arriving Abuja From Isreal by arresa: 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
As usual, the crooked and corrupt president palling around and fraternizing with crooks and corrupt elements.

Imagine the president and chief law enforcement officer traveling all over the place with another international criminal banned from entering the UK...

I know the corrupt president doesn't care about his own crooked and corrupt image, but why keep dragging Nigeria in the gutter?
Re: (photos)president Jonathan And Oyedepo Arriving Abuja From Isreal by courage54(m): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
englishmart:
yes I did

Convince me more, u can either PM me and send pix or I will assume u and ur pay master are liers
Re: (photos)president Jonathan And Oyedepo Arriving Abuja From Isreal by englishmart(m): 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
courage54:

Convince me more, u can either PM me and send pix or I will assume u and ur pay master are liers
point of correction. I'm not a thug. And I don't have any fvking paymaster. Thanks.
Re: (photos)president Jonathan And Oyedepo Arriving Abuja From Isreal by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
englishmart:
Pres. Goodluck Jonathan was pictured with Bishop David Oyedepo arriving Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja this morning after the 2014 pilgrimage in Israel. More photos after the cut.....

http://jayboss..nl/2014/10/photospres-goodluck-jonathan-arriving.html?m=1
what's with the red carpet?
Re: (photos)president Jonathan And Oyedepo Arriving Abuja From Isreal by KingMswati: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
GEJ till 2019!
Re: (photos)president Jonathan And Oyedepo Arriving Abuja From Isreal by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 28, 2014
seems GEJ has changed his fashion designer.. grin
Re: (photos)president Jonathan And Oyedepo Arriving Abuja From Isreal by englishmart(m): 5:33am On Oct 28, 2014
arresa:
As usual, the crooked and corrupt president palling around and fraternizing with crooks and corrupt elements.

Imagine the president and chief law enforcement officer traveling all over the place with another international criminal banned from entering the UK...

I know the corrupt president doesn't care about his own crooked and corrupt image, but why keep dragging Nigeria in the gutter?

bro you dey vex
Re: (photos)president Jonathan And Oyedepo Arriving Abuja From Isreal by englishmart(m): 5:35am On Oct 28, 2014
Nobleval:
what's with the red carpet?
anything wrong?
Re: (photos)president Jonathan And Oyedepo Arriving Abuja From Isreal by englishmart(m): 5:36am On Oct 28, 2014
saxywale:
seems GEJ has changed his fashion designer.. grin
LOL
Re: (photos)president Jonathan And Oyedepo Arriving Abuja From Isreal by aniobimartin: 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
arresa:

why do you people derive pleasure from insulting the president?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Release Kanu Today Or Face War From Tomorrow: Biafra Leaders To 'Zoo' President / One Biafra Coin To Be Auctioned For About N46,000 / Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.