Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... (31350 Views)

FIFA To Investigate Footballer With 4 Birthdays / FIFA to Scrap Offside Rule? / Breaking News: Fifa Ban Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by experimentist: 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
Na wa o for jonathan government o
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by KHAYGOLD(m): 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
Though it doesn't sound good, there is a pain in gain. The ban will give us the chance to put our house in order. God bless naija football fans.
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by Larow(m): 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
Na today?
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by sirmmykay(m): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hmmm! D best thing to do is to kip watching.
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by kennosklint(m): 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
If fifa get mind make dem try am...
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
FIFA should be FAST about it....
I can even SIGN d papers for them.
At least after the BAN ,we can now have peace and know that we have been PURGED of one of our ILLS.....
LET the BAN LAST 10 yrs..(minimum )

2 Likes

Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
[deleted]
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by smudge2079(m): 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ban dem, ban dem, ban dem!!!
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by profmathsland(m): 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
ikevin:
The world governing body overseeing association football around the world FIFA, has threatened to ban Nigeria from association football until her next congress which would hold next year May. This is as a result of the court verdict last week that ousted the new board of NFF led by Amaju Pinnick, the verdict was pursued by Chris Giwa who seems hell bent on becoming the head of football association in Nigeria. The immediate consequence of this decision is that, Nigeria would not be allowed to play the rest of her matches to contest for slots in the proposed AFCON next year which in itself is having issues due to ebola virus disease. The head of CAF claimed that FIFA almost truncated Nigeria's falcons from playing against Cameroon on saturday which we won, but had to plead with FIFA to allow the game go as scheduled and drop the hammer the incoming week which is today. The court case and decision must be withdrawn today to avoid FIFA's hammer.
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by profmathsland(m): 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
Speechless!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by gabicon: 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
FG should stop funding them and all these nonsense will stop clear and simple. we hardly have any issue in nigeria that is not money related directly or indirectly.
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
FIFA sef and their wahala angry
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by Bernardinho4(m): 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
FIFA sef.!
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
MrKevinBig:
So if u get dogs for house wey the always fight over bone u go just let them fight abi?

They want to throw the dogs out.
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by AnyibestDede(m): 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
FIFA is the major problem of our football here in 9ja. They should stop warning us and give us a heavty ban. Na only us dey dis world? Am sure if we are given a 5yrs ban our body go come down then we go do dey right thing. 9ja nawa o
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by SexyRihanna(f): 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
will act if they try that rubbishh
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by sam05(m): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
GIwa against Magari, and also Giwa against pinic again, FIFA pls Ban nija,them no serious at all.
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by LeoSanchez(m): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by vacant06(m): 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ban ciga ban okada ban ashawo ban weed now dem don ban football for nija watin self dis nija don tire me na to enter ghana na him remain
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
is non of my business...my biz is to survive in this goddamn country angry
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by fridayj(m): 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
So final. pls NFA drop ur stick b4 been hit by a steel hammer[color=#770077][/color][i][/i]
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by Gorgeous58(f): 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
We still dey wait... We need prayers in NFF
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by ikevin(m): 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
vacant06:
Ban ciga ban okada ban ashawo ban weed now dem don ban football for nija watin self dis nija don tire me na to enter ghana na him remain
guy abeg abeg, no kill me with laff. Na serious warn I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ warn you. Hahaaaahhhhaha. Omo if U̶̲̥̅̊ enter ghana, small small, ban sef go still enter ghana Oº°˚˚˚° . I jst tire my broda.

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by tayokem(m): 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
This animal called Chris Giwa has gone CRAZY
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by asiwajumi(m): 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
I beg is dis FIFA name of a condom?
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by Gbengazzee(m): 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
Until we Nigerians start going physical against our political/public officer holders, they will never stop to play politics with matters that affect Nigerians.
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
Nawa for Naija o even in football

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today / Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup / Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.