Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Do you know Who killed Ambrose Ali? history Re-visited - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do you know Who killed Ambrose Ali? history Re-visited (3654 Views)

Idahosa Who Killed Ibrahim Momodu, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / List Of 10 Countries Buhari Visited In 181 Days In Office / Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you know Who killed Ambrose Ali? history Re-visited by hairyanus: 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
BUHARI LITERALLY KILLS AN HONEST MAN, PROFESSOR AMBROSE FOLORUNSHO ALI By Ena Ofugara.

Press Man: "Professor sir, you are always seen wearing sandals. Even now, you are wearing sandals. Why is that so sir."

Ambrose Ali:" I have so much to do for this state that I have not found time nor have the money to buy shoes".

This man never completed his one story building in Ekpoma. Unlike Buhari who admits to owning houses in Abuja (said he borrowed money to build it. hmmm,) Daura and one other place, a Buhari who worked for government all his life, Professor Ambrose Ali who came to government a success, could not complete his one storey building. He died with just one car to his name. BUHARI'S TRIBUNAL SENT HIM TO JAIL FOR 100 YEARS. HE WENT BLIND IN PRISON. ALI WENT BLIND AS HE WAS LUMPED TOGETHER WITH ARMED ROBBERS AND THE DREGS OF SOCIETY, WITHOUT MEDICAL CARE.

Meanwhile, another Northern Governor named AWWAL was caught in London with 14 million pound and dollars, BUHARI KEPT HIM UNDER "HOUSE ARREST." Can I repeat that? Or modify it. AN AMBROSE ALI THAT STOLE NOTHING, WAS SENTENCED TO 300 YEARS IN PRISON, BUT AWWAL THAT WAS CAUGHT WITH MONEY, JUST BECAUSE HE WAS A MUSLIM OR FOR WHATEVER REASON, BUHARI KEPT HIM AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

THERE WERE ONLY 3 PEOPLE ALLOWED TO BE UNDER HOUSE ARREST BY BUHARI. ALL 3 WERE NORTHERN MUSLIMS.

For you young people who do not know, I am going to ask you to think about Edo and Delta State and remove everybody who attended Ambrose Ali University, (Then BENSU), Abraka, Asaba, Ekiadolor, Agbor, Warri, Ozoro. How would we be without these people? YES AMBROSE ALI GAVE YOU ABRAKA EKIADOLOR, OZORO, WARRI AND AGBOR POLYTECHNICS AND UNIVERSITY.

He built and established 600 secondary schools (all without paying a kobo as school fees.) Did you read that? 600 secondary schools.

Ambrose Ali boosted the growth of rice in Nigeria, then known as "Ekpoma Rice" which was rich in starch and...well stones (the filtration process was faulty). And why would he not make rice production a priority? THIS MEDICAL PROFESSOR attended the School of Agriculture Ibadan, thus being well versed in growing things.

Old men like us would remember rice served to us as pupils during Children's Day. The rice gums together. IT WAS FREE.

AMBROSE ALI DIED WITHOUT A COMPLETE HOUSE TO HIS NAME.

Professor who built 600 secondary schools and 6 Tertiary institutions and loads of roads, Buhari and his kangaroo tribunals said he mismanaged 980 million naira on road construction.

Professor Ambrose Ali of UPN did not even have enough money to withstand Ogbemudia of NPN in an election. Ali's supporters did not even have enough posters.

AMbrose Ali would have died in jail, but for the Esama of Benin who went and paid money for him to be released.

Ali died leaving one wife

Ali was murdered literally and his blood is on the hands of Buhari. But you will not see the blood, because it is mixed with thousands others.

FACTS ARE SACRED. KNOW YOUR HISTORY.

I challenge any Buhari supporter to say one lie that I have told. I challenge them to show me what Buhari has done better than this man. 6 Tertiary institutions, 600 secondary schools. No house. One car. One wife. No money for election against Ogbemudia. Did not have "personal relation" with any bank to give him loan to challenge Ogbemudia well.

FACTS ARE SACRED. The Professor soul will avenge itself, either in this life, or the next. There shall be no peace nor presidency for the wicked.

I am out to remind you of saint BUHARI, Follow closely

and please challenge me with evidence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do you know Who killed Ambrose Ali? history Re-visited by denko(m): 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
PATHETIC STORY
Re: Do you know Who killed Ambrose Ali? history Re-visited by pat077: 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
if u say i can't rule Nigeria again then....

Re: Do you know Who killed Ambrose Ali? history Re-visited by Myself2(m): 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
OHHH WHAT A TOUCHING TRUE STORY
I feel this story on another level cos I enjoyed Ambrose Alli's free education,free text and notebooks and free food on national day etc

THUNDER GO FIRE BUHARI ENTER GRAVE

INFACT GEJ TILL BUHARI DIES,,,,,,,NONSENSE

3 Likes

Re: Do you know Who killed Ambrose Ali? history Re-visited by tit(f): 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
Bendel state university founded by His Excellency Ambrose Alli was one of the first state university.
Can you imagine combinig the present day figures of Delta and Edo states?
After his example Lasu, Anambra and Imo states took dressing.

2 Likes

Re: Do you know Who killed Ambrose Ali? history Re-visited by nigerianvenom(m): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
people are so blinded by partisan politics that the dont wish to see the truth.
buhari was a curse to nigeria and nigerians.
ask urself,if buhari was to be gej,could he have stomach all these insult?

even when buhari was out of office,he became a menance to the society by uttering words not expected of a former leader.

buhari told us that he never knew anything about the coup, yet he accepted to serve under such government as its chief in command.

ask urself,why did it took buhari over 25yrs b4 he reconciled with IBB after he was overthrown.
its only enemies of nigeria that would wish such a devil to come back to power.

2 Likes

Re: Do you know Who killed Ambrose Ali? history Re-visited by signz: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
Quite sad indeed.
Re: Do you know Who killed Ambrose Ali? history Re-visited by chinjo(m): 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
This is very true. Go to his house in Ekpoma and see things for yourself. Even Oshiomole who promised to renovate his house has done nothing to that effect. This man is really a great man. Esan di fure! iseeee
Re: Do you know Who killed Ambrose Ali? history Re-visited by petrov10: 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ohhh. ALI

It was buhari aall these while
Hmm

Well he won't sniff aso rock again

NEVER
Re: Do you know Who killed Ambrose Ali? history Re-visited by Boss13: 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
So why is the OP bringing up this? I just want to know. First and foremost, the OP should note that this is a democracy and not military rule. Surely, any cabalistic behaviour will receive public outcry. We need change in this country, our president has failed in delivery and corruption and deepened the more.
Re: Do you know Who killed Ambrose Ali? history Re-visited by hairyanus: 12:07am On Oct 28, 2014
Boss13:
So why is the OP bringing up this? I just want to know. First and foremost, the OP should note that this is a democracy and not military rule. Surely, any cabalistic behaviour will receive public outcry. We need change in this country, our president has failed in delivery and corruption and deepened the more.

I am not a fan of GEJ. But he is a lesser evil. Present fashola and Oshiomele and they have my vote. Follow me closely as i unvail the man you all call a saint and an icon of integrity.

(1) (Reply)

Other APC Presidential Aspirants Team Up Against Buhari / Ajimobi Declares Assets / Pictured: Femi Fani-kayode Shows Off His Ghanaian Wife Who Is A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.