Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video (3648 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode: The Fulani Republic Of Nigeria (part 2) / Femi Fani-kayode: The Fulani Republic Of Nigeria – Part 1 / Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video by dunkem21(m): 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
undecided
Re: Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video by Genius100: 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
FFK... See your life

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
This na real wa... shocked shocked
Re: Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video by Genius100: 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
It's a real pity
Re: Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video by tit(f): 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
berem:
when will you have sense?

everybody see the email you send to ffk.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video by gabriel212: 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
berem:
when will you have sense?
yl wil u respond to dat small girl u fall my hand.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
gabriel212:

yl wil u respond to dat small girl u fall my hand.
abi? No vex jare!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video by steadymind(m): 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
And Imagine the PDP made him their Director of Media and Publicity of the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organisation.

Shior...

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video by GeneralBosco: 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Give FFK a young girl to fork and he will dance for your community.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video by organic973: 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
Everyone should know that this is politics.

I'll vote Jonathan not FFK.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video by biafranqueen: 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
Everybody in Government is using cocaine they call it big boy fun.
Just because FFK said he poked Bianca has nothing to do with the transformation agenda.
Adaobi he was slapping you during or after poking you Very shameless, so this is all you can tell young youths in society. FFk is a trash and he was your boss slapping you around for 8 years and you stayed? Drug users never let non-drug users see them use. Now you will come out and say GEJ disgraced Igbo's because FFK's madness.
Definitely you had a line before this interview with Tinubu your new Master, who slaps it better?

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video by Davidoff2000: 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
This ashewwo don finally expose herself. Ended her political career. Thnx to Lai Moh n Tinubu who had to get bak at FFk at all costs. The biatch had to drag Biancas name n ojukwu into it. Shame

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video by egift(m): 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
This are the type of people that surround and represent Jonathan. After kicking out Jonathan, Nigerians need to conduct special prayer for that building. And ban all the witches, wizards, corruption and every other low-waist arrangements there. grin grin grin grin

#Change. Vote Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
I believe she knows too much. #suspect

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
Davidoff2000:
This ashewwo don finally expose herself. Ended her political career. Thnx to Lai Moh n Tinubu who had to get bak at FFk at all costs. The biatch had to drag Biancas name n ojukwu into it. Shame

It is one thing for a man to say "I had her"

It is quite another for the lady to come out and publicly admit it.

Don't know how much this lady was paid to do this but I am sure her parents will say her self esteem should worth more

The trouble is Fani Kayode's character is not on trial! The man is not even running for elections so what the point of this drama by this lady?

What a shame! This nonsense will achieve nothing

The South East will vote en-mass for GEJ

GEJ till 2019!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:14am On Mar 17, 2015
Re: Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video by biafranqueen: 1:59am On Mar 17, 2015
[quote author=christopherozo post=31693152][/quote] Do your worst you wimp and they know where I live what next EWU!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 17, 2015
I am an ardent APC supporter and i feel such post are unnecessary because the party will win anyway.
Last week FFK said some one was claiming someone going to expose going to exposed some one within the presidency,
so it was already known.
Besides every Nigerian already knows FFK is a drug addict.
I donot know if the lady was married then,if not i dont think we should demonise her.

To me this post is not about Adaobi or even FFK.
Its the fact that GEJ has no sanity despite claiming to be a Phd holder.
How do you even surround yourself with people like FFK AND OMKRI Fayose,
in a nation like Nigeria where people regard morality and respect for elders in high regard.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video by biafranqueen: 2:01am On Mar 17, 2015
christopherozo:
@BIAFRAQUEEN you are such a bad woman. How can you disparage your fellow woman like this? Upon the fact that you are a nurse in America who is notorious for slapping your husbands brothers and treating your inlaws like trash. You are well known even with this your nairaland nickname in Nnewi forum where you are always causing trouble and soliciting for nigeria politicians notice by doing their image laundering.
I know you, nwanyi Nnewi. Don't make me unmask you here with your real name and address. This America is just a hiding place for failures like you who derive joy in maligning others. Adaobi did the correct thing. Is that your tame husband that I feel sorry for, marring an amosu like you.
grin A Nurse me hahahahahaha you know me so well thats me!

She is not a fellow woman when you sit and watch a man raping under age girls anf even admit to seeing signs of this man getting ready to rape his daughters. For 8 years just for money you stayed in that situation? Biko she is your own fellow woman methewwwww. Exposure, blackmail, lies, misinformation your definitely a paid APC minion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video by whitecat1: 2:10am On Mar 17, 2015
FFK is epileptic! shocked

FFK the Akuwarapa!

FFK the crackhouse rat!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video by francizy(m): 3:26am On Mar 17, 2015
biafranqueen:
Do your worst you wimp and they know where I live what next EWU!

My dear sister, you shouldn't be replying some paid APC thug who has about 50-100 monikers he creates using Igbo names. I've seen this same thug with another moniker coming down on me with my real names as if it was gonna get me scared, intimidated and make me hide my face from politics section on Nairaland. As a matter of fact it strengthened me and I came out stronger.

He does nothing but research people's monikers via Google to extract people's real names. I just hope the pay he's getting is worth the stress, else its a shame. cry

By the way, on the topic, it's clear APC seeks to buyout everybody just like they bought almost all media outlets and newspapers. If not for politics and to spoil the minds of a tribe, why will they pay an ugly hoôker with an Igbo name to come destroy someone's reputation?

All the same, they can decide to use the services of some other sellouts here on Nairaland, but the fact remains that, I don't care and my vote goes to only PDP in Lagos and beyond.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video by obiz2014: 4:41am On Mar 17, 2015
That lady in the documentary is simply a cheap harlot. she is begging for attention.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi Visits Pres. Buhari In Aso Rock / BREAKING: Senate Resolves Crisis / Former U.S Attorney General To UN: Expel Nigeria For Allowing Genocide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.