Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Nigerians Await Arrival Of Chibok Girls Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Await Arrival Of Chibok Girls Today (1014 Views)

Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today / #thelist Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Await Buhari's Ministers / Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Await Arrival Of Chibok Girls Today by ViewNigeria(m): 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
Nigerians and indeed the world are currently hoping and waiting for the arrival of the over 200 girls forcefully whisked away from their school dormitory in Chibok area of Borno State on April 14.

The hope of their return was rekindled last week when a certain Mallam Danladi Ahmadu, who claimed to be Secretary General of Boko Haram sect, disclosed that the insurgents had agree to free the innocent girls who have been in their den for over six moths.

According to the sect kingpin, the final meeting between the group and the Federal Government to seal the ceasefire deal had been slated for Monday (today) in Ndjamana, Chad and to be supervised by the Chadian leader, Idris Derby.

He told Hausa service of the Voice of America VoA on Friday in Yola that the Chibok Girls would surely be released today to the Chadian President, Idris Derby for onward presentation to the Nigerian government.

However, DailyPost recalls that a similar promise was made penultimate week that the girls would be released last Monday but all to no avail.

Rather, some members of the insurgents invaded Madagali village and abducted another set of 45 girls.

It would be recalled the U.S. military sent almost a dozen staff officers to Nigeria to aid in finding the schoolgirls but that did not yield any positive result.

Also, several efforts by the Nigeria troops to rescue the girls did not yield any reasonable result.

Out of the over 276 girls kidnapped six months ago, none of them was rescued; 57 escaped, undisclosed numbers of them died of snake bite and harsh weather, 11 of their parents died of heart attack, while some of them had been put in the family way.

Their abduction sparked universal protest as politicians, entertainers as well as activists joined the #BringBackOurGirls campaign.

http://www.view.com.ng/nigerians-await-arrival-of-chibok-girls-today/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Await Arrival Of Chibok Girls Today by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
I'm waiting

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Await Arrival Of Chibok Girls Today by BestAnimal2(m): 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
if you sister dey among them,, abeg cook beta nwa bi, or Fried Rice await them for abeg... cos....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Await Arrival Of Chibok Girls Today by GODDYGEE91(m): 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ope ooooo
Re: Nigerians Await Arrival Of Chibok Girls Today by kestolove95(m): 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
una go wait tire...today is gone already na
Re: Nigerians Await Arrival Of Chibok Girls Today by Egboboss: 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
kestolove95:
una go wait tire...today is gone already na
lol.. the same tin wey dey my mind oh.. but i sure say those BOKO HARAM GET plans oh,, dem fit bring them by 11:59pm oh
Re: Nigerians Await Arrival Of Chibok Girls Today by kellight28(m): 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
we need dem oh.. i our virgins girls abeg
Re: Nigerians Await Arrival Of Chibok Girls Today by Mccoynelly(m): 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
I pray oh..
Re: Nigerians Await Arrival Of Chibok Girls Today by Donbigi: 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
please if my sister don come make una wake me up.. i won sleep small
Re: Nigerians Await Arrival Of Chibok Girls Today by mizmayree: 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
another dimension,,,
Re: Nigerians Await Arrival Of Chibok Girls Today by Estertween: 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
if dem come make i wake up in a new dafo sshhhh
Re: Nigerians Await Arrival Of Chibok Girls Today by ViewNigeria(m): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
grin grin
Estertween:
if dem come make i wake up in a new dafo sshhhh
Re: Nigerians Await Arrival Of Chibok Girls Today by Riskymallam: 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
I hope so too. No one can comprehend the anguish and suffering they must have gone through, even the families of the said girls.

But, what about the girls that were married off? The ones that are pregnant? Because some.news filtering about that some were married off, plus the forced sex that must have happened in their camps.

I digress. Will the BH members who married the said girls off, pay the bride price to the girls parents? grin
Re: Nigerians Await Arrival Of Chibok Girls Today by Mccoynelly(m): 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
Diaris God oh
Re: Nigerians Await Arrival Of Chibok Girls Today by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
The waiting game continues.
So sad that FG, PDP are playing politics with peoples lives.
Re: Nigerians Await Arrival Of Chibok Girls Today by ViewNigeria(m): 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
which is nonsense
TheShopKeeper:
The waiting game continues.
So sad that FG, PDP are playing politics with peoples lives.

(1) (Reply)

When Will This Shame End? / Photo: Dr Myles Munroe & Wife Dead In Plane Crash / The Cost Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.