Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1432259 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by djlaqua91(m): 11:07pm On May 16, 2018
Hello house

What exactly do i need to renew my expired passport. I am in Abuja. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by andrew444(m): 4:21pm On May 19, 2018
Hello house Good day to you all,how do I get a new international passport my former one got lost around 2013,so I want to get a new one now and I don't know how to go about it,I need your help here,thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by friendly101: 4:02pm On May 22, 2018
djlaqua91:
Hello house

What exactly do i need to renew my expired passport. I am in Abuja. Thanks

i just renewed my and got it same day..........
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shamecurls(m): 4:33pm On May 22, 2018
friendly101:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

cost?
location?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by djlaqua91(m): 5:06pm On May 22, 2018
friendly101:

COOL, waiting on mine. They mentioned they ran out of paper friday morning. not sure if they're lying or not
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by friendly101: 4:36pm On May 26, 2018
gwagalada abuja .............
shamecurls:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

cost?
location?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by friendly101: 4:36pm On May 26, 2018
where did u do urs?
djlaqua91:

COOL, waiting on mine. They mentioned they ran out of paper friday morning. not sure if they're lying or not
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by djlaqua91(m): 1:18am On May 27, 2018
friendly101:
where did u do urs?

Abj. Collected it though
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HopeAlive16(f): 2:52pm On May 28, 2018
please guys who knows how much the 32 page international passport cost in Edo state via the office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HopeAlive16(f): 2:53pm On May 28, 2018
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by NicestDude: 9:44am On Jun 06, 2018
Guys, I saw this store that opened not too long ago. The guy said it's 35k for the international passport. Should I go with him or go straight to their office ??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vicobaba123: 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
isaacosas01:
i'm happy to announce that i received my passport on Monday 8th of May 2017, after applying on the 3rd of January 2017.

As i have said this from the start i paid only #17,500, as i did all the application by myself.

Don't listen to all those crap they tell you, i know people who went through officers and paid extra since December last year but still haven't gotten their passport.

I was forced to pay 3k to the SSA to the PCO in Abeokuta after i went to report an officer who told me to pay 10k extra. My mistake was i didn't know how to go to the document verification room myself.

The immigration office in Abeokuta is a den of thieves and liars.

Self process is best... give money to nobody

peace out.
Can you please give us guideline on how to go through the process... I am trying to get passport for my kids.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mimicue(f): 11:25am On Jun 09, 2018
P
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by xclusiveguy4(m): 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by powerben(m): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hello house, please i need to get a passport for my 10 months old boy. please what is the process and also the cost?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by isaacosas01(m): 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
Vicobaba123:
Can you please give us guideline on how to go through the process... I am trying to get passport for my kids.

Start with going to NIS website
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by joshleo8280: 11:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
I lost my passport and am in need of it now, pls more info on how to get new one
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
segzy14:

Yours should be out.
My son capturing was done 21st April and I collected it yesterday.
Visit the immigration office again.
Please I did my capturing on 31st May. Please any hope it will be ready now? Last week I was there at there passport office, I was told the don't have paper. Please what's your input cause I need the passport urgently. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
Please I did my capturing on 31st of May at the Festac passport office and till date the passport isn't ready. They said they are having shortage of booklet. I seriously need the passport urgently.

Please is there anyone who did at the their festac passport office here in same shoes with me?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
partnerus:

Please I did my capturing on 31st May. Please any hope it will be ready now? Last week I was there at there passport office, I was told the don't have paper. Please what's your input cause I need the passport urgently. Thanks

You will have to check back next month.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
segzy14:

You will have to check back next month.
OK thanks. Please do you have idea like the range it might be next month so that I have idea as to when to go look-up for it cause I work and it's time consuming. Granting me permission is pretty difficult. Thanks once more.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
partnerus:

OK thanks. Please do you have idea like the range it might be next month so that I have idea as to when to go look-up for it cause I work and it's time consuming. Granting me permission is pretty difficult. Thanks once more.

I don't work there but give it, say end of july.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
segzy14:

I don't work there but give it, say end of july.
OK thanks bro. I am grateful
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by teiluj(f): 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
Pls I did my data capture in festac passport office on 15th of may, I'm yet to collect my passport it's frustrating cry
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 20, 2018
HopeAlive16:
please guys who knows how much the 32 page international passport cost in Edo state via the office?
#31,000 & collect in two weeks or 64 pages for #45,000 & collect same day
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Apus: 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
fados4sure:

#31,000 & collect in two weeks or 64 pages for #45,000 & collect same day

Mine didn't even take up to a week. 32pages @28k.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
Apus:

Mine didn't even take up to a week. 32pages @28k.
I renewed mine yesterday and collected today 64 pages in Benin

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.