Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1444428 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gavrelino123: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
duroc:
Please who has sure link in alausa passport office ikeja.. My passport is not yet out now for over a month now. Did capturing and the rest. Went on 18th last month, they wrote Up on my paper. On 18th till now, am yet to collect my 64pages passport.
kindly,how much did you pay for the 64 pages in total.?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duroc(m): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
Gavrelino123:

kindly,how much did you pay for the 64 pages in total.?

40k oooo... Sharp sharp passport turned one month ooo
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tunlex01(m): 9:15am On Aug 03, 2018
duroc:

Paid 35k for 64 pages. Got it in 3 weeks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gavrelino123: 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
duroc:

Mehn,what do you suggest to be the final solution to this,.?
Are you also aware that passport validation is 10 years now,no more five years...!!!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duroc(m): 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
Gavrelino123:

Mehn,what do you suggest to be the final solution to this,.?
Are you also aware that passport validation is 10 years now,no more five years...!!!

Am optimistic for next week now. I heard they brought 64 pages materials at alausa yesterday. But not convinced yet. I don't know about the 10yrs validation yet maybe they are still speculating. You know as the useless gvt be nau.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Obinoscopy(m): 7:38am On Aug 05, 2018
Guys,

Is it possible for one to apply for a new passport while still retaining the old passport for an upcoming trip after which the old passport will be submitted for deactivation?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pat077: 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
Who knows when they will start issuing the 10 years passport.. I want to renew my passport but I don't know if I should wait a bit more

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tallesty1(m): 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
pat077:
Who knows when they will start issuing the 10 years passport.. I want to renew my passport but I don't know if I should wait a bit more
I am waiting till January
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adesope96: 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
Henrick007:
did mine for 30k last week @ abk nd received it same day jst btwin 5hrs.
please how did you do it? Do you know someone there
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by themonk(m): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2018
Please what are the requirements to get an international passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mimicue(f): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
themonk:
Please what are the requirements to get an international passport?

Birth certificate
Passport photographs
Certificate of origin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by themonk(m): 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
mimicue:

Birth certificate
Passport photographs
Certificate of origin
Thanks sweetheart
Should these be originals and is certificate of origin same as letter of identification?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mimicue(f): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
themonk:

Thanks sweetheart
Should these be originals and is certificate of origin same as letter of identification?

Yes u take the originals and do the photocopy . Certificate of origin is given by your state of origin. But they also do it in the passport office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chriswazo(m): 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Grace135: 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
I found out it is cheaper to apply online. Has anyone done it before and is it advisable?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mimicue(f): 8:03am On Aug 18, 2018
Grace135:
I found out it is cheaper to apply online. Has anyone done it before and is it advisable?

It’s not advisable to pay online , it would take months to get it .. it’s better you apply in person
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chygoz3(m): 8:07am On Aug 18, 2018
I'll be renewing my expired passport soon and I intend applying online. We have to resist the corruption going on. As long as you get captured after paying online, if you have any delays, make the complaint via their twitter handle @nigimmigration and they'll take it up.
If any official tells you otherwise, get the officers name which will be on their uniform and pass it on to the twitter handle.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by themonk(m): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
chygoz3:
I'll be renewing my expired passport soon and I intend applying online. We have to resist the corruption going on. As long as you get captured after paying online, if you have any delays, make the complaint via their twitter handle @nigimmigration and they'll take it up.
If any official tells you otherwise, get the officers name which will be on their uniform and pass it on to the twitter handle.
Were you able to do this?
I'm doing my international passport for the first time and I want to do it online. Is it advisable?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by themonk(m): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
mimicue:

It’s not advisable to pay online , it would take months to get it .. it’s better you apply in person
How much will it cost if I apply in person vs if I apply online, I'm applying for the first time.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chygoz3(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
themonk:

Were you able to do this?
I'm doing my international passport for the first time and I want to do it online. Is it advisable?
Not yet. Was planning to do so next month, which is now just a day away. Will let the thread know how it goes.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by themonk(m): 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
chygoz3:

Not yet. Was planning to do so next month, which is now just a day away. Will let the thread know how it goes.
Okay, thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by themonk(m): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
chygoz3:

I know if you do it online it costs about 22, 000 naira. How much does it cost if you go there personally?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mimicue(f): 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
themonk:

How much will it cost if I apply in person vs if I apply online, I'm applying for the first time.

I think it’s about 17,500 online . In person is 30k for 32pages 35k for 64pages
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chygoz3(m): 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
themonk:

I know if you do it online it costs about 22, 000 naira. How much does it cost if you go there personally?
Actually the cost of doing it online isn't more than 18,000 naira. The cost of doing at the office depends on the officer you meet and the office you go to. It may cost as much as 40,000 naira for some people. These people then use your data, do the online registration and pocket the rest.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by themonk(m): 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
chygoz3:

Actually the cost of doing it online isn't more than 18,000 naira. The cost of doing at the office depends on the officer you meet and the office you go to. It may cost as much as 40,000 naira for some people. These people then use your data, do the online registration and pocket the rest.
quote author=mimicue post=70783295]

I think it’s about 17,500 online . In person is 30k for 32pages 35k for 64pages [/quote]

I tried applying online for 64 pages.

Cost of passport : #20, 000
Address verification: #2, 000
Other cost: #500
That's #22,500

I don't know how much 32 pages cost

How about the guarantor stuff, will they help you do that or you have to come back some other day and complete the registration?

I'm trying to compare both because I don't have a certificate of origin yet and I can't travel to the east to do that, also I'm going to need a guarantor.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by themonk(m): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
kofoworade627:
Guy I did mine 27500 at festac with out any long story I collect It following day
Bro for how many pages please and can you direct me on how to go about it?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mimicue(f): 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
themonk:

quote author=mimicue post=70783295]

I think it’s about 17,500 online . In person is 30k for 32pages 35k for 64pages

I tried applying online for 64 pages.

Cost of passport : #20, 000
Address verification: #2, 000
Other cost: #500
That's #22,500

I don't know how much 32 pages cost

How about the guarantor stuff, will they help you do that or you have to come back some other day and complete the registration?

I'm trying to compare both because I don't have a certificate of origin yet and I can't travel to the east to do that, also I'm going to need a guarantor.

Don’t worry about guarantor and certificate of origin . They do it in the passport office the officer in charge will help u do it. Certificate of origin is about 2k the guarantor is free already

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by edimolu(m): 12:51am On Sep 01, 2018
mimicue:

Yes u take the originals and do the photocopy . Certificate of origin is given by your state of origin. But they also do it in the passport office
please where exactly did u do it in abeokuta?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mimicue(f): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2018
edimolu:

please where exactly did u do it in abeokuta?

No Lagos ikoyi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.