Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1444480 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by andrew444(m): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hello house is there difference of price between the price of the 32 page and 64 page passport ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kayla12(f): 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

Yes, if you are ready to "play ball" smiley
Can only speak for Festac branch tho

I captured since 17th May at Festac office, it's not yet out. Please I don't mind if you can assist with your contact person as mine is nonchalant about the whole thing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wetindeyhappenf: 8:06am On Jul 13, 2018
lekan026:
Please I did my capturing on 24th of May at the abeokuta passport office and till date the passport isn't ready. They said they are having shortage of booklet and they just brought their booklet. I seriously need the passport urgently.

Please is there anyone who did at the their Abeokuta passport office here in same shoes with me? As anyone collected theirs at Abeokuta passport office?

Immigration are just nothing but thieves, NIS boss Muhammad said there isn't scarcity of booklet. They extorting money from poor Nigerian. I applied for re-issuance of passport on Monday in Lagos ikoyi I was asked to come get it today been 13th July I pray I don't get dissapointed after paying 30k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ascend: 10:18am On Jul 14, 2018
LimeLyte:
how much does renewal cost and does one have to go through all the guarantor and govt I'd issue?

don't know how much fro renewal though cos i have not had an international passport before. but in all, i don't think it would go beyond 5k to 10k difference
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Macaulish(m): 10:20am On Jul 14, 2018
lekan026:
Please I did my capturing on 24th of May at the abeokuta passport office and till date the passport isn't ready. They said they are having shortage of booklet and they just brought their booklet. I seriously need the passport urgently.

Please is there anyone who did at the their Abeokuta passport office here in same shoes with me? As anyone collected theirs at Abeokuta passport office?

Hi

You are either with issues. or You didn't Check back or called your Officer In Charge..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
Credible information reaching me now says Festac passport office now has booklets. So if you have pending passport application with them, make sure you visit there this week we are entering to ensure that yours will be among those that will eventually be produced. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jesusbaby49: 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
chiboy441:

I personally got my passport on official price. Both home and abroad. We still have honest Nigerian civil servants. My advice is base on my experience. How can agent send you to wait or seat somewhere while they do something you could have done at home.
Well you maybe one of the agents, that is why you are encouraging. Go ahead.

Hi. Please, what is the official price of a Nigerian international passport? Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chriswazo(m): 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
Jesusbaby49:

Hi. Please, what is the official price of a Nigerian international passport? Thanks.

17500 thereabout
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mimicue(f): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2018
This passport thing is annoying . Since May they have been saying no booklet and I want to travel urgently .. please what can I do , Nigeria is just a failed country
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tobydalton: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
mimicue:
This passport thing is annoying . Since May they have been saying no booklet and I want to travel urgently .. please what can I do , Nigeria is just a failed country

Same issues too.. Since may

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
I was called upon to come pick up my passport tomorrow. Hopefully I will testify here once that's done. I did mine since May too. I will advise all those who scanned in the month of May to go check if their passport is ready now. Wishing us goodluck in our quest to travel for greener pastures. Amen

I finally collected my passport today. Thanks to everyone who contributed in one way or the other in allaying my fears.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Excelboi(m): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
Got my international passport today. Cost me just #24,000 and it took only 4 days from NIS Kano.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by STENON(f): 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
HeWrites:

I'm living in Osogbo, which side are you?
Please do you have anyone that I can contact at Osogbo for international passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by STENON(f): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
Tomiwaa:
Go to the immigration office that is around SUBEB junction at ògo Olúwa. You will be able to find officers to help you with it.
please how much?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by STENON(f): 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
lakesidepapa:
Hello guys, pls how can I get intl passport in Osogbo
how much was it at osogbo?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lakesidepapa(m): 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
STENON:
how much was it at osogbo?
I did it at Ilorin and it was 27k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tomiwaa(m): 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
STENON:
please how much?
Depends sha min-25k if you know somebody there. but when you get there you will see people who will hustle it out for you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mimicue(f): 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hello everyone , please I need help , my passport has been delayed since May I haven’t been able to collect it , everyday story that touches the heart , please who has contact at ikoyi office that will make me collect my passport immediately. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HeWrites(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
For Instant Pick up of your Booklet in Osogbo.. As of today o
28k is for the passport
16k for instant pick up (if you want to collect it same day)

Ilorin and Akure also have booklets at a cheaper price..

Booklets are available everywhere but to get it, you will have to pay extra
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by LimeLyte: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2018
Please who has contact for passport renewal in lagos or neighboring state? Same day issuance.. Urgent pls..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hardeyeanc(m): 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
Pls did u presented any document?? If yes what are the documents? I will be going next week and I don't want to be going back and forth

Thanks in anticipation
lekan026:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lekan026: 9:00am On Jul 30, 2018
hardeyeanc:
Pls did u presented any document?? If yes what are the documents? I will be going next week and I don't want to be going back and forth

Thanks in anticipation

Local Government letter of identification.
Birth certificate / age declaration.
2 recent colour passport photographs
Guarantor's form sworn to before a commissioner of Oaths / Magistrate / High Court Judge
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by agbeman: 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
I did online payment and the guys at the alausa office says that it will take forever for my passport to be ready, why is Nigeria like this, I just weak.
Where are the journalists in Nigeria? They need to visit the international passport offices. How can an officer in Alausa said because she did her online payment passport will take forever to be ready. House how can one handle this? does it mean she paid to a wrong account.
Immigration are thieves now. All what to do is just to go for capturing abi what else? can they just demand 2k for capturing/person. But their mouth is too wide.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by roniex2(f): 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
lakesidepapa:

I did it at Ilorin and it was 27k
Where in Ilorin did you do it and how long did it take?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tunlex01(m): 9:52am On Aug 02, 2018
Passports booklets are available now in Ikoyi for those who have been waiting for collection. I got mine few minutes ago.
The Ikoyi Passport office will also be open for collection on Saturday August 4 from 9 am to 3pm as stated by the officer in charge.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duroc(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
Please who has sure link in alausa passport office ikeja.. My passport is not yet out now for over a month now. Did capturing and the rest. Went on 18th last month, they wrote Up on my paper. On 18th till now, am yet to collect my 64pages passport.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.