Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1451738 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by RosyIsBlessed: 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
Levels1:

I won't be saying what I don't know.

Ready what I wrote.

This is serious. If only one can still do it online. Thought they promised to make everything seamless
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Uziyl(m): 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2023
Levels1:

You can only do such change at Abuja.

And if you are lucky it will be done within 6months you applied otherwise na a year plus ooo.

I equally intend doing same but when I see all the stress and money involved , I jejely change the name on my nin and the date of birth on my bvn to correspond with others

6 months?? Wow!
I will just take a pause for now till I'm free to travel to Abuja.
Hope if I miss my booked appointment it won't affect my application processing later when I decide to do the name change.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ogeleo:
Has any Festac DIY that captured in May collected his/her passport yet?

I captured on May 5th at Festac but it still shows "Production in Progress" after 7 MONTHS..

God!!!!!
The passport tracker is unreliable. Go back to Festac Passport Office to collect your passport. You captured since 5th May 2023! It must have been produced.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2023
Uziyl:

6 months?? Wow!
I will just take a pause for now till I'm free to travel to Abuja.
Hope if I miss my booked appointment it won't affect my application processing later when I decide to do the name change.

Have you applied for a renewal already?

If yes, it can't affect your capturing

But you should equally try as much as possible to go back for the capturing in time

I really can't remember the expired Time to do your capturing after booking but I think is within a year and shouldn't pass. Thou I really can't remember the exact time.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Uziyl(m): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2023
Levels1:

Have you applied for a renewal already?

If yes, it can't affect your capturing

But you should equally try as much as possible to go back for the capturing in time

I really can't remember the expired Time to do your capturing after booking but I think is within a year and shouldn't pass. Thou I really can't remember the exact time.

Thanks I really appreciate your time

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kevineleven(m): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2023
Hi guys, I want to get a fresh International passport for my self, can somebody give the current cost.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nataba: 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2023
Kevineleven:
Hi guys, I want to get a fresh International passport for my self, can somebody give the current cost.

For DIY:
26k for 32 pages
52k for 64 pages
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kevineleven(m): 12:38am On Dec 23, 2023
Nataba:

For DIY:
26k for 32 pages
52k for 64 pages

Thanks man, any idea how long it will take to collect it and is there a way to speed up the process ?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Luada(m): 1:39am On Dec 23, 2023
If I apply for international passport in January when would I get it
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nataba: 2:02am On Dec 23, 2023
Kevineleven:

Thanks man, any idea how long it will take to collect it and is there a way to speed up the process ?

The average duration is 5 to 12 weeks. Ceteris paribus.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nataba: 2:03am On Dec 23, 2023
Luada:
If I apply for international passport in January when would I get it
Thanks

If you register very early in January, it should be ready before February ending.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Luada(m): 10:54am On Dec 23, 2023
Nataba:

If you register very early in January, it should be ready before February ending.
I see people says it takes months

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nataba: 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2023
Luada:

I see people says it takes months

With recent trends, the average duration is 5 to 9 weeks, unless your work has an error.

Using myself as an example, I went for my capturing on September 27.

And after waiting till last Monday (December 18), I decided to contact one of their officers to find out why it took that long, and lo and behold, he showed me my passport.

It has been printed since November 18 (that's approximately 6 weeks after my capturing). However, I couldn't collect it because I was told that there's an error on it, which will be corrected immediately after the yuletide.

Will go back there first week in January to pick up my passport.

This is my advise for anyone who intends to apply or just applied.

Don't rely on the online tracker.

Go to the passport office 6 weeks after your capturing.

There's high chances that your passport has been produced.

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gainman: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2023
tobijas001:
check for Nairaland msg in ur spam or junks
ok
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by abbey37(m): 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
rezzy:

Have you sorted this out?

Yes I have

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by talk2yommex2000(m): 5:48am On Dec 24, 2023
I learnt there is a new office now in Ikorodu Lagos (igbogbo area precisely). Who knows if this is already functional and can be used to process a new passport? Are they DIY friendly too?
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kevineleven(m): 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2023
Nataba:

The average duration is 5 to 12 weeks. Ceteris paribus.

Brother please what are the requirement?
Are they working on 27?
Where is the immigration office in abuja?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by RosyIsBlessed: 8:48am On Dec 25, 2023
Initiated this since last week and it's been on this stage as shown on the screenshot.

How long does it take to be enrolled ?

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nataba: 9:01am On Dec 25, 2023
Kevineleven:

Brother please what are the requirement?
Are they working on 27?
Where is the immigration office in abuja?

REQUIREMENTS
Birth certificate / age declaration.
2 recent colour passport photographs
Guarantor's form sworn to before a commissioner of Oaths / Magistrate / High Court Judge
Marriage certificate where applicable
Payment Receipt
Application form
Appointment Slip

Yes. They are working on the 27th

For the address, you can get that via Google
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AyobamiIsaac12: 10:35am On Dec 25, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:
Initiated this since last week and it's been on this stage as shown on the screenshot.

How long does it take to be enrolled ?
Have you booked an appointment?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by RosyIsBlessed: 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2023
AyobamiIsaac12:

Yes please. In January.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by RosyIsBlessed: 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2023
AyobamiIsaac12:

Btw is the physical bio capture same as the enrollment?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AyobamiIsaac12: 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:

Btw is the physical bio capture same as the enrollment?
Yeah, it's the same
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AyobamiIsaac12: 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:

Yes please. In January.
Okay. Don't worry, after going for capturing, it should tick

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by RosyIsBlessed: 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2023
AyobamiIsaac12:
Yeah, it's the same

Okay thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adewalay: 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2023
itsUmohEtido:
Yes! I collected and activated it on Tuesday, December 19, 2023. Apparently it has an "issuance" date of November 23, 2023, which is exactly 3 weeks after my capture. I did my capturing on October 30, 2023.

PS. The collection/activation lasted less than 10 mins.

Nairaland was down; that's why I couldn't post the update.

Hi there!

I underwent the capture process on the same day as you did at Alausa, and I've been attempting to track it, but it's still in processing.
Did you use the DIY method?

If so, mine should be ready too, allowing me to collect it after the holiday season.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Elui2(m): 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2023
Hello.

Pls is Immigration service in Benin City DIY friendly.

And pls who knows their address In Benin City?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Edipet(m): 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2023
Nataba:

REQUIREMENTS
Birth certificate / age declaration.
2 recent colour passport photographs
Guarantor's form sworn to before a commissioner of Oaths / Magistrate / High Court Judge
Marriage certificate where applicable
Payment Receipt
Application form
Appointment Slip

Yes. They are working on the 27th

For the address, you can get that via Google
how do I booked for appointments?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nataba: 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2023
Edipet:
how do I booked for appointments?

You can do that immediately after you make the payment on the portal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (831) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.