Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) (5621 Views)

INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal / Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose / OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by PhockPhockMan: 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
The proceeding at Osun election has indicted that the likelihood of Osun state having a new chief executive in the next few weeks is very high.

The tribunal's manual inspection and re-counting of ballot papers used for the election exposed that over one hundred thousand invalid votes were dumped in favour of Governor Aregbesola in almost all the Local authorities in the states.

Majority of these thumb printed ballot papers are from Ekiti state election in favour of Aregbesola (APC), were discovered in local government like Osogbo, Olorunda, Ejigbo, Ede North, Irewole, Ila-Orogun, Irepodun and others Aregbesola (APC) claimed he won.

Tribunal adjourned sitting till 30th of October, 2014 with newly appointed Judges as members. Justice E.N. Ikpejime from Benue State, will serve as chairman, Justice V.I Ofesi from Delta State and Justice Kutigi from the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja are members.

As things stands now Omisore secured more valid votes in the Osun state governorship election and according to Hope for Nigeria, if the new Tribunal members confirm the re-counted results, Osun state will surely be having a new governor in couple of weeks to come.

http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/osun-election-tribunal-omisore-pdp-received-more-valid-votes

3 Likes

Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by Aegon(m): 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
This is serious

2 Likes

Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by braine(m): 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
Na wah o.
Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by PhockPhockMan: 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
Nigerianvenom, Obiagelli, demdem, barcarnista, berem, sincere9erian, Sunnybobo3, omenka,.

Please come.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by PhockPhockMan: 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
braine:
Na wah o.
It's unimaginable that APC counted election materials used in ekiti election for Aregbesola.
Thieves.

12 Likes

Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by nigerianvenom(m): 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Nigerianvenom, Obiagelli, demdem, barcarnista, berem, sincere9erian, Sunnybobo3, omenka,.

Please come.

apc is gone and gone forever.
APC cant win in any free and fair election.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by egift(m): 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
PDP trying a backyard Channel grin grin grin

No Entry!

9 Likes

Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by Ovamboland(m): 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
Fake news click the link and nothing comes up, is this what saTANism is all about?

10 Likes

Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by PhockPhockMan: 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
egift:
PDP trying a backyard Channel grin grin grin

No Entry!
No APC is running away from the same backyard they came from.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by idumuose(m): 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

Please come.
i hope the news isn't true because if it becomes true,hmmmmm!

I will reserve my comment until the court pronounces the final judgement.

1 Like

Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by chemali: 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
Members of the the tribunal set up to exam veracity the result of the last governorship election in Osun State have denied reports that Iyiola Omisore outshone Aregbesola in the alleged counted results.

According to them, the report was false and was circulated to the media via a forged electronic mail of the electoral commission.

One of them alleged that the result was purportedly masterminded by the mbers of the Peoples Democratic Party.

While speaking on the telephone, he said, "The report is false. We have just been notified. I suspect that may be from the opposition party."

They, however, vowed to punish perpetrators of the act, saying such act could lead to violence in the state.
Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by PhockPhockMan: 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ovamboland:
Fake news click the link and nothing comes up, is this what saTANism is all about?
Which China phone are you using?

6 Likes

Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by nigerianvenom(m): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
idumuose:

i hope the news isn't true because if it becomes true,hmmmmm!

I will reserve my comment until the court pronounces the final judgement.

its true and final.
apc rigged and has bin exposed by vigilante eyes of the judiciary

6 Likes

Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
Members of the the tribunal set up to exam
veracity the result of the last governorship
election in Osun State have denied reports that
Iyiola Omisore outshone Aregbesola in the alleged
counted results.
According to them, the report was false and was
circulated to the media via a forged electronic
mail of the electoral commission.
One of them alleged that the result was
purportedly masterminded by the mbers of the
Peoples Democratic Party.
While speaking on the telephone, he said, "The
report is false. We have just been notified. I
suspect that may be from the opposition party."
They, however, vowed to punish perpetrators of
the act, saying such act could lead to violence in
the state. omisore is wasting his time oooo PDP want to cause violence in osun .

6 Likes

Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by PhockPhockMan: 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
Gbawe my friend, you're also invited.

Don't hide.
Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by PhockPhockMan: 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
Johnnyessence:
Members of the the tribunal set up to exam
veracity the result of the last governorship
election in Osun State have denied reports that
Iyiola Omisore outshone Aregbesola in the alleged
counted results.
According to them, the report was false and was
circulated to the media via a forged electronic
mail of the electoral commission.
One of them alleged that the result was
purportedly masterminded by the mbers of the
Peoples Democratic Party.
While speaking on the telephone, he said, "The
report is false. We have just been notified. I
suspect that may be from the opposition party."
They, however, vowed to punish perpetrators of
the act, saying such act could lead to violence in
the state. omisore is wasting his time oooo PDP want to cause violence in osun .
Where is the link to story.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by Randerl: 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
The proceeding at Osun election has indicted that the likelihood of Osun state having a new chief executive in the next few weeks is very high.
The tribunal's manual inspection and re-counting of ballot papers used for the election exposed that over one hundred thousand invalid votes were dumped in favour of Governor Aregbesola in almost all the Local authorities in the states.
Majority of these thumb printed ballot papers are from Ekiti state election in favour of Aregbesola (APC), were discovered in local government like Osogbo, Olorunda, Ejigbo, Ede North, Irewole, Ila-Orogun, Irepodun and others Aregbesola (APC) claimed he won.
Tribunal adjourned sitting till 30th of October, 2014 with newly appointed Judges as members. Justice E.N. Ikpejime from Benue State, will serve as chairman, Justice V.I Ofesi from Delta State and Justice Kutigi from the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja are members.
As things stands now Omisore secured more valid votes in the Osun state governorship election and according to Hope for Nigeria, if the new Tribunal members confirm the re-counted results, Osun state will surely be having a new governor in couple of weeks to come.
http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/osun-election-tribunal-omisore-pdp-received-more-valid-votes

2 Likes

Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by collynzo82: 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
Page not found

The requested page could not be found.

You guys should stop posting fake news and heating up the polity, you sit in your office/house comfortably and post crap just to cause confusion. This is bad.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by FastShipping: 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Which China phone are you using?

Fake link.

Why the PDP like to lie, defraud, and mislead people? This is a show of desperation by PDPids and saTAN followers/ambassadors.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by dunkem21(m): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hmmm. Is that why Aregberaskimono is quiet these days?.

Independence of the Juduciary; a plus for GEJ.

Lets wait for the long hands of law.
Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by atlwireles: 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
It's unimaginable that APC counted election materials used in ekiti election for Aregbesola.
Thieves.

The fact is INEC counted the ballots, not APC. As much as I like to see APC in disarray, I believe Nigeria elections will lose credibility, if this proves to be true.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by PhockPhockMan: 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
[quote author=Randerl post=27502031][/quote]Did I stopped you from going to school?
Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
it is a false news, APC Publicity Secretary has refuted
it in a press statements below
The All Progressives Congress (APC), State of Osun,
has called on the citizens of the state to disregard
the silly story on the net which some media houses
are likely to replicate tomorrow about the Osun
August 9, 2014 election.
The story is not only false, it is a total fabrication by
PDP agents. There is nothing in that story which
happened or is likely to happen.
The PDP has turned the propagation of lies and the
fabrication of stories into their new psychological
bastion. They are now removing themselves from
reality and regaling in fantasy.
No vote was recounted by anybody and there was no
court order to that effect. So it is all lies.
So the claim that Omisore is likely to be declared
winner of that election in a couple of weeks by the
Tribunal is the hallucination of a lunatic
Barr. Kunle Oyatomi
Director of Publicity,
Research and Strategy,
APC, State of Osun.
__._,_.___

3 Likes

Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by Randerl: 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Did I stopped you from going to school?

Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by Rilwayne001: 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by PhockPhockMan: 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
atlwireles:

The fact is INEC counted the ballots, not APC. As much as I like to see APC in disarray, I believe Nigeria elections will lose credibility, if this proves to be true.
I don't understand you, the fact that Aregbesola himself came to power through the same means will raise the profile of the electoral system. Mind you, judiciary is part of electoral system.
Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by FastShipping: 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
This is a case of PDP and saTAN ambassadors yearning for good news to fire them up after nightmare Amaechi gave them in the last few days.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by Rilwayne001: 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Thieves.

Attahiru Jega is the chairman of APC abi? undecided

3 Likes

Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by atlwireles: 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
I don't understand you, the fact that Aregbesola himself came to power through the same means will raise the profile of the electoral system. Mind you, judiciary is part of electoral system.

I agree the judiciary is a part of the process, but I was really hoping Nigeria, has passed that level. Where an examination of electoral materials will produce almost 100,000 votes swing and not the same tally as on election day, give or take 1%. If this turns out to be true then all bets are off come 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by PhockPhockMan: 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
Johnnyessence:
it is a false news, APC Publicity Secretary has refuted
it in a press statements below
The All Progressives Congress (APC), State of Osun,
has called on the citizens of the state to disregard
the silly story on the net which some media houses
are likely to replicate tomorrow about the Osun
August 9, 2014 election.
The story is not only false, it is a total fabrication by
PDP agents. There is nothing in that story which
happened or is likely to happen.
The PDP has turned the propagation of lies and the
fabrication of stories into their new psychological
bastion. They are now removing themselves from
reality and regaling in fantasy.
No vote was recounted by anybody and there was no
court order to that effect. So it is all lies.
So the claim that Omisore is likely to be declared
winner of that election in a couple of weeks by the
Tribunal is the hallucination of a lunatic
Barr. Kunle Oyatomi
Director of Publicity,
Research and Strategy,
APC, State of Osun.
__._,_.___
Is that reason why Aregbesola called today, ISLAMIC HOLIDAY?
Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
PDP is loosing in South west politics even in d state of
osun.osun is not delta neither is he akwa-ibom that d
pot belly politician bribing u people with rice,money and
kerosene forget oooo here people are not going to bribe
with this items again when d election is around d corner
forget ooo PDP won't survive it when they lost to APC
in 2015 general election.

1 Like

Re: PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) by PPAngel(f): 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
aregberascal has been awfully silent since his last rigging excersice.

obviously he has seen the razor blade that will shave his gaimu

(1) (2) (3)

President Buhari Stands High On Inter-party Democracy - Omotosho‎ / If You Get Mind, Near Germany – Amaechi Replies Akpabio’s Tweet (see Tweet) / Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.