Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures (5895 Views)

Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos / Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Raiders: 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
Crocz:
Helloooooo!...he said his gf of 4yrs! shocked , who date for 4yrs now...don't blame the girl for seeing him as unserious dude
what is wrong with dating a girl for 4 yrs. I have been with my girlfriend for 5 yrs since she was 17 yrs old.
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by nickz(m): 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
if the prick in the picture is bigger than your own....
my brother leave the babe and runn for your life

thanks

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
Don't leave your babe based on suspicions and assumptions. We all have done one naughty thing or the other without the taught of cheating crossing our mind. we have played the "truth or dare games" or "devils mail bag" .I have some male friends that my pictures on their phones is more than that of their babes.
Please sit down and have a heart to heart talk with her. You should even thank God you didn't meet her with any guy since it was a surprise visit.
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
destante:
soft and fragile Lol
anyways an angel you don't know is worse than a devil you know.
so I insist undecided
Lol trust me. I be angel Mike.
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by walearoy(m): 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Don't leave your babe based on suspicions and assumptions. We all have done one naughty thing or the other without the taught of cheating crossing our mind. we have played the "truth or dare games" or "devils mail bag" .I have some male friends that my pictures on their phones is more than that of their babes.
Please sit down and have a heart to heart talk with her. You should even thank God you didn't meet her with any guy since it was a surprise visit.

THANK YOU!
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by destante(f): 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Lol trust me. I be angel Mike.
angel sherrif ni undecided
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Crocz(m): 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
Raiders:
what is wrong with dating a girl for 4 yrs. I have been with my girlfriend for 5 yrs since she was 17 yrs old.

17yrs?...that's a minor!...you could be charged for a criminal offence
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Raiders: 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
Crocz:

17yrs?...that's a minor!...you could be charged for a criminal offence
lol. This is Nigeria not America. I think 16 yrs is the minimum marriage age in Nigeria
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Input(m): 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
Is it a coincidence or what op?,I sent my gf that same pix
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Etetejake(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
guy, forget all these girls saying she won't give u the phone if she is hiding anything. It just never occure to her that it would be a nude pix. your she is obviously cheating. maybe, she was expecting a message from her friend and thought it was the promised message when one came.
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
you have nothing to worry about yet
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
if she allowed u to read it, then she is not cheating smiley

some guys can be very stubborn u knw..maybe that guy has been asking her out, bt she refused..and he's just pushing u knw how some men can be sad
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
Am with you
zoeee:

Naah... If she was cheating or planning to cheat, she won't av given her phone to him. She'ld av started an argument on trust and all...
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Herrmes: 1:54am On Oct 28, 2014
Why are you thinking twice?
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 28, 2014
firstEVA:
The fact she allowed you access to her unread message to me is an indication she's not cheating, but then again, why the apology? Me sef ayam confused o!

Guilty conscience I guess.
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 28, 2014
for a guy to send her naked pix and for her to save it...hmmmm
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 28, 2014
zoeee:

Naah... If she was cheating or planning to cheat, she won't av given her phone to him. She'ld av started an [b]argument on trust [/b]and all...
badt gurl cheesy
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by clemzo101(m): 7:00am On Oct 28, 2014
She shld ve carried her fone on d spot put a call through to the guy and ask the meaning of he sent in ur presence and even get really angry with the guy and say things like my boyfriend is here and he's really pissed. Guy she's cheating 100 percent
walearoy:
This saturday I dint have to go to work, so I decided to pay my babe of 4years a surprise visit since its being a while iv seen her.
Upon getting to her room in the university, she was all alone in the room which was my prayer!
After gisting for a while she got a BB message which I asked if I could read for her and she gave her concurrence.
Upon opening the msg to my surprise it was sent by a guy friend and the picture was 3 nude cartoon character pictures.
I initially took it as nothing, however on my way back to lagos, she started apologizing that she dint know what came into the guy that sent the msg to her that I should pls ignore and not act on it.

Now my question is,
1. Could it be she's cheating on me?
2. Should I act or ignore?

NB
Ignore any grammatical blunder or mistake
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Olivialight(f): 7:22am On Oct 28, 2014
If I read correctly I believe d op wrote "Unclad cartoon character pictures"... It wasn't the dudes pics bt cartoon right? they could v been talking about anything but since u didn't read the chat history, you can't conclude on what u ain't sure of. Am not going to tell you what to do bt maybe benefit of the doubt is best in this case. If she is a cheat, it will happen again @least a related case, a leopard rarely looses its spots and then you can decide what to do.. #peace
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Pdizzle(m): 8:41am On Oct 28, 2014
At this stage dudes shouldn't be caught unaware in a relationship, girls get attention, its easy to change their mind, and most of them are selfish.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:47am On Oct 28, 2014
Olivialight:
If I read correctly I believe d op wrote "Unclad cartoon character pictures"... It wasn't the dudes pics bt cartoon right? they could v been talking about anything but since u didn't read the chat history, you can't conclude on what u ain't sure of. Am not going to tell you what to do bt maybe benefit of the doubt is best in this case. If she is a cheat, it will happen again @least a related case, a leopard rarely looses its spots and then you can decide what to do.. #peace
God bless you.
I wonder why people won't read a thread very well before commenting.
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:48am On Oct 28, 2014
Ipledge:
for a guy to send her naked pix and for her to save it...hmmmm
Hiannn are you sure you read before commenting?
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 28, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Hiannn are you sure you read before commenting?
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Natascha(f): 11:51am On Oct 28, 2014
Did u say cartoons? Make I go laugh. Not real pics? Make I go tell u : IGNORE
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by walearoy(m): 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
Thanks y'all for the responses

I'll do more FBI job before concluding action to take.

Its a time like this I wished I was double dating.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. / Photos: Ladies Go Braless As NURTW Boss, Oluomo Marks Birthday / Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.