Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Mark To Run Again For Senate. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark To Run Again For Senate. (28131 Views)

NASS Planning Immunity Laws For Senate President, Speaker, CJN / 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency / Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by B3sty(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2014
On a serious note, David Mark has done NOTHING in Zone C. I'm an Idoma dude from Otukpa, Go to Otukpo, not just Otukpo , check other Idoma speaking LGS, u'll weep for Idoma Nation. No Federal Job for u if u're from Zone C where he comes from. He single Handedly bought all the Slots for the just concluded Army recruitment. That Man is a Devil in disguise. Young Alhaji would have been a better choice but the Idoma people are only interested in "Give us Money/Kill Goat for us, We give u our Votes" that has been d norm for a long time.
God Bless Nigeria!
God bless Middle Belt!
God Bless The Idoma Nation!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by IdomaLikita: 10:38am On Oct 28, 2014
jamace:
I feel your pain bros. The guy is just building his personal wealth and CV at the detriment of the good people of the middlebelt, benue state and the idoma nation in particular. He should be stopped this time around.

*sighs again*

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by ruudboie(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2014
SirHouloo:

Your grammar has shown that very few are eligible from that side. Try and nurture others anyway, pending his demise sha.
......I live their in their land at d moment...mark is d only credible man they got. the rest are farmers and bloody illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2014
B3sty:
On a serious note, David Mark has done NOTHING in Zone C. I'm an Idoma dude from Otukpa, Go to Otukpo, not just Otukpo , check other Idoma speaking LGS, u'll weep for Idoma Nation. No Federal Job for u if u're from Zone C where he comes from. He single Handedly bought all the Slots for the just concluded Army recruitment. That Man is a Devil in disguise. Young Alhaji would have been a better choice but the Idoma people are only interested in "Give us Money/Kill Goat for us, We give u our Votes" that has been d norm for a long time.
God Bless Nigeria!
God bless Middle Belt!
It is people like you that needs to orientate your people on the importance of their vote with respect to their future as individuals or group.

2 Likes

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by B3sty(m): 10:48am On Oct 28, 2014
exwizzy90:
There is nothing wrong in he (David Mark) contesting 4 d 5th time; it is constitutional. But I have this to say concerning the Idoma nation, haven lived with them for quite sometime. THE IDOMAS ARE FULL OF MEDIOCRITY, ALWAYS FEELING INFERIOR DESPITE THEIR EDUCATION AND WHAT NATURE HAS BLESSED THEM WITH... AND THAT IS WHY THE TIV NATION WILL KEEP MARGINALIZING THEM. THEY THINK THEY CAN NOT DO WITHOUT DAVID MARK COS HE BROUGHT THEM TO NATIONAL PROMINENCE. APART FROM THE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME, I'VE NOT SEEN ANY OTHER IMPACT IN THAT ZONE ( I STAND TO BE CORRECTED THOUGH). No Federal project, u hardly see any completed State project. Idoma's are wonderful people but they need to change their mentality.
Very Correct. The Road linking Okpokwu( Abba Moro's LG) to Otukpo (Said HQTr of the Idoma Nation) is a death trap, I learned the contract was awarded to David Mark's Wife for 10 years ago & its still the same thing as we speak...just a few Tared portion I saw recently. I can Boldly tell u that D Mark as fondly called by his people has milked us dry. That man is a Rogue!

2 Likes

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 28, 2014
Onchiz:
jst read my previous comment
Ogbeni just mention TWO or get lost
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by beinstein(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2014
ruudboie:
......I live their in their land at d moment...mark is d only credible man they got. the rest are farmers and bloody illiterate.
i'm sure you lives in a very remote place to have come up with such hasty generalisation.
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by LivingSoul34: 10:54am On Oct 28, 2014
SirHouloo:

Your grammar has shown that very few are eligible from that side. Try and nurture others anyway, pending his demise sha.

Guy, you do not have to talk down on an ethnic group because one person goofed grammatically. We see several grammatical blunders here every day but nobody is using that as a yardstick to conclude the eligibility or otherwise of their ethnic nationalities, after all education is more grammar because even the uneducated also speak correct grammar… The only unique feature of good education is character, which is obviously what you lack… Those with good education know that its disrespectful, uncivil and discourteous to insult a whole ethnic group as you have just done, especially as the people didn't contravene any law…. Talking about David Mark’s ambition to go to the senate for the fifth time, it beats me while some of you are crying more than the bereaved or taking panadol for another man’s headache even when the man himself is not complaining. If the people of Benue south senatorial zone feel, they have reasons to return D. Mark to the senate again and they are going do that within the tenet of constitution of the land, I don’t know why you people should be calling them names and trying to bully them against their right and will….. As an eligible voter in Benue south senatorial zone did not vote for David Mark at anytime because I preferred Young Alhaji to him then but if I were in Nigeria today, I would vote David Mark repeatedly because his leadership prowess as shown in the leadership of the senate for almost 8 years now is second to none. For me he has represented the Idoma people well and I am particularly proud of him… Every son and daughter of the idoma nation cannot be senator even though many have what it takes to be there. If Mark is the one winning the peoples’ mandate for now so be it, and every lover of peace and democracy has to respect that, after all life does not end with or in senate..... In democracy, the principal thing is the constitution, and if our young democracy must grow, we need respect peoples' rights as enshrined in the constitution above our sentiments, personal opinions and hates for individuals or groups.

2 Likes

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by beinstein(m): 10:59am On Oct 28, 2014
[/b]
B3sty:

Very Correct. The Road linking Okpokwu( Abba Moro's LG) to Otukpo (Said HQTr of the Idoma Nation) is a death trap, I learned the contract was awarded to David Mark's Wife for 10 years ago & its still the same thing as we speak...just a few Tared portion I saw recently. I can Boldly tell u that D Mark as fondly called by his people has milked us dry. That man is a Rogue!
[b]
B3sty:

B3sty:

a rogue? That's to put it mildly bro. He's actually far worse than just a rogue.
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by B3sty(m): 11:00am On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
It is people like you that needs to orientate your people on the importance of their vote with respect to their future as individuals or group.
You think my people care about the future? People who has exchanged their Futures for a plate of meal? the annoying part is our so called Learned Youth are blind & can't see beyond their nose. There is abject Poverty in the Land & they are ready to Exchange anything for their Votes. A Hungry Man has no choice as they would say but I keep asking them, Who do u think Make u go Hungry?

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:30am On Oct 28, 2014
akumada1:
We the idoma are not complain and you people are here taking panadol on some one's headache. We want heim again in 2015 That's all.
Evelybody, come & c one of him boloda hia oo! shocked

Bia Akumatata, unu nah geh pesin wey gor challenge diz unu Mark of a guy 4 d whole Otikpo dia sef? angry

Abi senate plesidency na chieftancy title 4 unu side dia? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:30am On Oct 28, 2014
akumada1:
We the idoma are not complain and you people are here taking panadol on some one's headache. We want heim again in 2015 That's all.
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by LilPeezy(m): 11:31am On Oct 28, 2014
sauceny:

Haa!!!

I hav been born,before your mumma was married to ur poppa & dreamt of bringin u to the world.
4 ur mind?
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Onchiz(m): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2014
#
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Onchiz(m): 11:43am On Oct 28, 2014
%
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by HonLord: 11:44am On Oct 28, 2014
Only if his return to the senate was by election and not by rigging cos I know there are other young boys who would also like to test the National Stew and Jolof Rice he has been enjoying and saving money for his family.

If people should be making reference to the USA for some people who served for 51yrs and 49yrs, they should aswell make reference that none of those guys in USA supported corruption and formed blind eye OR they DID NOT IN THEIR LIFE TIME SAID THAT mobile phone was not made for the Poor.

David Mark during his time as minister said PHONE WAS NOT MADE FOR THE POOR PEOPLE. Who then is he representing for these long years? Nigerians forget things so easily just by receving N5000 only for illegal voting and rigging. Nonsense Mr. Senate President. Robbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by ceaserian(m): 11:45am On Oct 28, 2014
Story for the GODS noni jare....
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by HonLord: 11:50am On Oct 28, 2014
Only if his return to the senate was by election and not by rigging cos I know there are other young boys who would also like to test the National Stew and Jolof Rice he has been enjoying and saving money for his family.

If people should be making reference to the USA for some people who served for 51yrs and 49yrs, they should aswell make reference that none of those guys in USA supported corruption and formed blind eye OR they DID NOT IN THEIR LIFE TIME SAID THAT mobile phone was not made for the Poor.

David Mark during his time as minister said PHONE WAS NOT MADE FOR THE POOR PEOPLE. Who then is he representing for these long years? Nigerians forget things so easily just by receving N5000 only for illegal voting and rigging. Nonsense Mr. Senate President. Robbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nigeria should copy US in everything and not to copy only one sided. We cant Nigeria be hanging political thieves and corrupt leaders?
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Onchiz(m): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2014
-
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Onchiz(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2014
Z
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by justsmile(f): 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
B3sty:
God Bless Nigeria!
God bless Middle Belt!

My dear, the Idoma people can change this! You people have the vote, thus, you have the power! I'm not from benue but from what I know, Idoma has suffered enough! People on this forum are asking, "is there no other candidate than Mark?!".......I have an answer, there is! Chief Madaki Ameh is contesting under APC. He is the man Idoma people need! He's not going there for anything other than the passion for the Idoma people and to prove that David Mark isn't the only person in Idoma that can represent the people! You guys should go out there and vote for a change! Thank you!

PS: I'm neither for APC or PDP..... Neither I'm I from Benue State! Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by justsmile(f): 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
ruudboie:

This is not correct please! Chief Madaki Ameh, a barister and successful business man, is contesting against him under APC! This is the man you guys need! Go figure!
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Marcelinho(m): 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
emmysoftyou:
then why must yu vote him again?

not from his place n won't even vote for him, someone else should be given opportunity!

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
pro01:
David Mark's leadership of the Senate has been quite impressive. The man radiates a rare kind of dignified, charismatic authority. The long reign of peace and stability in the Senate is unprecedented, and much of this is attributable to his mature leadership. I'd be happy to have him back to the Senate in 2015, and hopefully, to continue as the Senate President until 2019.
That Oturkpo road Kai...
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by todayguest(m): 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
SirHouloo:

bros, make your mad mouth no put you for trouble. Render an apology as soon as possible. My two kobo.
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by oadah(m): 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
As an idoma man, I am surprised at the funny comments from people who don't understand politics and the act of political bridge building, we have tasted david mark and we have seen the leadership qualities and influence that goes beyond the senate.

And for those that don't know, the idomas are very well intelligent, educated, highly placed strategically.

The benefits from mark to the idomas are enormous to the extend that mentioning them here alone will cause some ripples as to the strategic influence a senator could wield so I will not be tempted to mention.

But on a lighter note, the idoma man is everywhere today, every strategic post in government..their is a strong federal government presence in idoma land.

The Egbas of Abeokuta south replaced Bankole a speaker who did over 200 community projects with Hon Williams Olusegun who could not even make a committee head and have done less than 10% of what Bankole did...the idomas are wiser, we know a legislator is limited by processes and as a minority we only have just a slot so we need someone who is strong and can develop influence beyond d legislative office.

We are not in a rush to hopelessly replace, we have chosen the path of being an effective minority.

Someone mentioned Madaki Ameh forgeting to note that benue is a PDP state...we are taking mark back period!!
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by obijeki: 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
Onchiz:
i luv d way u made evritin explicit nd simple,mark ve tried hix bst 4d idoma nation..he hav done many great tinx lyk d scholarship scheme,mark d'ball basketball tournament(he promoted basketball amng d youths nd many piple have benefitd frm it..sm in college in d u.s now)eyum memorial foundation(a foundation for women empowerment prog.)to mention bt a few he hax used others to be a blessing to d idoma nation..many idoma ve benefitd in d area of cevil defence nd immegration..evn in many other paramilitary's.to mention bt a few..thou i wish they try smone else,bt if d piple wnt him no problem
oadah:
As an idoma man, I am surprised at the funny comments from people who don't understand politics and the act of political bridge building, we have tasted david mark and we have seen the leadership qualities and influence that goes beyond the senate.
And for those that don't know, the idomas are very well intelligent, educated, highly placed strategically.
The benefits from mark to the idomas are enormous to the extend that mentioning them here alone will cause some ripples as to the strategic influence a senator could wield so I will not be tempted to mention.
But on a lighter note, the idoma man is everywhere today, every strategic post in government..their is a strong federal government presence in idoma land.
The Egbas of Abeokuta south replaced Bankole a speaker who did over 200 community projects with Hon Williams Olusegun who could not even make a committee head and have done less than 10% of what Bankole did...the idomas are wiser, we know a legislator is limited by processes and as a minority we only have just a slot so we need someone who is strong and can develop influence beyond d legislative office.
We are not in a rush to hopelessly replace, we have chosen the path of being an effective minority.
Someone mentioned Madaki Ameh forgeting to note that benue is a PDP state...we are taking mark back period!!
oadah:

But on a lighter note, the idoma man is everywhere today, every strategic post in government..strong government presence in idoma land.

Someone mentioned Madaki Ameh forgeting to note that benue is a PDP state.
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by obijeki: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
Is david mark only educated politician in idoma land?

2 Likes

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by rildwanullahi(m): 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
No Since 2007 oga
Na since 1999
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by ConsciousMind: 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
pro01:
David Mark's leadership of the Senate has been quite impressive. The man radiates a rare kind of dignified, charismatic authority. The long reign of peace and stability in the Senate is unprecedented, and much of this is attributable to his mature leadership. I'd be happy to have him back to the Senate in 2015, and hopefully, to continue as the Senate President until 2019.

No oh. He shouldn't even come back in 2015.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by BrosPeter: 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
David Mark has been there like since eternity, what does he want again?

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by obijeki: 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mark is the only Politician in idoma Land. He made his son-in-law chairman and his daughter owner of Joy FM, soon it will become a family business. Idoma people wake up from slumber.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead / ​ Full Telegraph Interview With Buhari / Magu: AGF Malami Should Be Sacked For Insubordination To Osinbajo - Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.