Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Fast Way To A Girl's Heart.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fast Way To A Girl's Heart.. (1132 Views)

Best Ways To Win A Girl's Heart / 24ways To Win A Nigerian' Girl Heart~ / Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast Way To A Girl's Heart.. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
Now we guys knw dat girls are smth else when it comes to dem being wooed..they get u in the guessing world nd u just dnt knw wether she is tripping for u or not... But hr just a simple short cut to win thr hearts..even guys who are in the frnd zone will automatically become thr boyfrnds by applying this method.... Its simple... Whenever the babe is sick, and u happen to be aware of it, mehn that is the golden opportunity for u to strike... Lol.. Show her love by being thr for her wen she iz ill, spoil her with gifts and always b present with her if she may be in the hospital... I tell u, the moment she gets well, she will love u to bits.... Do this nd thank me later.... Cheers

1 Like

Re: Fast Way To A Girl's Heart.. by iceberylin(m): 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
[size=20pt]ęāşįęŗ męţђod = bųy ā ŗāŋgę Rover[/size] wink
Re: Fast Way To A Girl's Heart.. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ebola awareness.
Re: Fast Way To A Girl's Heart.. by rosebase(f): 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
so u wil av to wait for her to fal sik befor u show her ur lov? smh

2 Likes

Re: Fast Way To A Girl's Heart.. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
It is a lie. I showed my ex all the love in this world while she was sick. Always with her everyday after work for 1 week that she couldn't go to work. 2 weeks later she went after another man. IMO, a real woman will love you if she truly wants to.
Re: Fast Way To A Girl's Heart.. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
rosebase:
so u wil av to wait for her to fal sik befor u show her ur lov? smh
rosebase dats why u fail exam.. I said if the guy happens to knw abt it.. I neva said d guy sjould wait till she falls ill.
Re: Fast Way To A Girl's Heart.. by agohmamuda(m): 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
D fastest way will be MONEY. Tnk u.
Re: Fast Way To A Girl's Heart.. by rosebase(f): 6:25am On Oct 28, 2014
Cutehector4u:
rosebase dats why u fail exam.. I said if the guy happens to knw abt it.. I neva said d guy sjould wait till she falls ill.
stil doesn't make any difrence, u sound so childish btw.
Re: Fast Way To A Girl's Heart.. by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 28, 2014
rosebase:

stil doesn't make any difrence, u sound so childish btw.
really? Dats cool..

1 Like

Re: Fast Way To A Girl's Heart.. by SeverusSnape(m): 6:44am On Oct 28, 2014
agohmamuda:
D fastest way will be MONEY. Tnk u.
seconded and thirded.... there are other ways though... but the aforementioned is the fastest.
Re: Fast Way To A Girl's Heart.. by OlufemiWhit(m): 7:44am On Oct 28, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]ęāşįęŗ męţђod = bųy ā ŗāŋgę Rover[/size] wink
That's just it, 2014 edition

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She's Been Ignoring Me. Help Pals, Advice Needed. / Does Beauty Really Lies In The Eyes Of The Beholder? / Why You Shouldn't Rush Into A Relationship (4 Reasons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.