Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

If Buhari Was ASSASSINATED, Obasanjo Would Have Joined APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Was ASSASSINATED, Obasanjo Would Have Joined APC (749 Views)

Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Who Was Assassinated (Photo) / Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People / Ojukwu Would Have Joined APC - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari Was ASSASSINATED, Obasanjo Would Have Joined APC by TRUTHTELA: 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
Nigerians, SHINE YOUR EYES! Obasanjo, knows more on Boko haram, more than any Nigerian. I'm not writing for you to believe me, I'm writing FACTS known to people in the know. As a SLEEPER AGENT, Obj, knows, aided and masterminded all the coup, assassination, cold murder of various presidents and prominent politicians in nigeria.

Obj, and his foreign contacts knows that carrying out a military coup to stop GEJ, will be COUNTERPRODUCTIVE, hence, they chose to use BOKO HARAM ( don't be deceived, simply cos it started under yar'adua). Obj, The Muslim Northern elites, and their friends in the West, wants to STOP GEJ at all COST. The plots are, APC, Boko haram, Chibok scam, Bring back NON MISSING GIRLS ,etc and finally, they might pull Abacha/MKO one on GEJ.

Obj's boys that are backed by the West are Lamido & Kwankwaso, PDP& APC, Lamido, didn't succed at PDP, as Obj and co wanted. They know that Buhari, is APC, and APC, is Buhari, hence, they tried to EXECUTE him, so that Kwankwaso will surely be the APC candidate ( power goes back to a Northern boy loyal to Obj & the west), believe me, if they have succeeded, Olusegun Obasanjo, Tambuwal and other elites would have moved to APC, earlier, cos, they sure would have dwarfed GEJ with their contacts. All of them, local and international enemies of GEJ are CONFUSED at this point.

Obj, and the West is at cross roads now, they don't LIKE/WANT Buhari, but he sure looks like the APC candidate in waiting and their only plot to stop him has failed. On Gej, they want to stop him at all cost, cos the sleeper agents in nigeria are telling the west that GEJ, 2nd term will set naija on fire.

Tinubu and Obj, ( I have seen Tinubu, at a safe house )works for the same contacts and he's trying to get the West to back Buhari cos of Fashola's competence, good record and western exposure will check Buhari's bigotry OR their might be another repetition of yar'adua/GEJ presidency ( if u know what I mean).

Nigeria, is like Syria for the West, they don't want Assad, but where is the credible and competent OPPOSITION for us to back? Chibok scam, gave birth to BBOG, you think its coincidence that Oby, is leading the group? You hear BH, is negotiating and " MIGHT RELEASE GIRLS" , is all about holding GEJ, to ransom, no girls will be released. The chibok scam and group will be used to remind the world of GEJ's INCOMPETENCE. BBOG, is " OCCUPY NIGERIA " in the waiting,incase, he wins second term, that will serve as a rallying platform for SOCIAL UNREST.

You don't have to believe, just write your insult. However, read between the lines, of Obj, going to Maidugiri to "talk to BH, his opinion on Chibok, APC folks visiting him and his opinion about them...

GEJ, is lucky, ( tho his battle aint over yet )If Buhari, was taken out, Gej would have been in a deep mess, while all fingers will be pointing at him, whereas, APC power desperados took care of the business.

Check all the victims of Obj, during his military era and as a democratic president, Muritala, Bola Ige, Harry Marshall, Yar'adua ( yes, he was sick, but he came out to rubbish OBJ & the West, hence...)

Sleeper Agents are DEADLIER than anything
Re: If Buhari Was ASSASSINATED, Obasanjo Would Have Joined APC by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
this is just your opinion
Re: If Buhari Was ASSASSINATED, Obasanjo Would Have Joined APC by kestolove95(m): 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
Gej is also west...so wat are u sayin?

(1) (Reply)

N’assembly: Presidency Moves To Douse Growing Tension / US Hits Back; Denies Failing To Help Nigeria Fight Boko Haram / “there Is Money In Politics, You Play Politics With Money” – Desmond Elliot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.