Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Lol Ikwerre Too Sabi Scam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lol Ikwerre Too Sabi Scam (3734 Views)

APC RALLY In Ikwerre LGA, Rivers State (Photos) / Breaking News: Portharcourt In Turmoil Ikwerre Rd A Ghost Town Now / 3 Killed In Renewed Ikwerre Cult War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol Ikwerre Too Sabi Scam by naijaking1: 1:41am On Oct 28, 2014
Ikengawo:
Does anyone else every look at the 'communities' in and around PH and laugh at their 'names'?

Rumuchida (Umuchida)
Rumuwele, (Umuwele)
Rumuijiminiewhuy and (Can't figure this one out but LOL)
Rumuowhorlu (Umu Orlu LOL)

It's very obvious that PH is an igbo settler colony and the settlers decided to go it on their own like the UK and US. I say so because the recurring uses of the word Umu...i mean RUMU in the locale names implies places of settlers inherited by their children....but you don't see Americans naming their communities Rew York, Rilidelphia, Rew Jersey, and and Rassachusettes lol. In fact the funniest part is when an Ikwerre person says umu he says umu. I've never heard one say Rumu.

Abagworo, please what is the meaning of this nonsense abeg?

What a shame!
These people's fathers and grand fathers claimed to be Igbos in the former eastern Nigeria civil services documents, and even identified with Owerri province before the creation of PH as a division.
Unfortunately, and after the civil war, the shameless Ramadis, Ramaechis, and Rnwikes changed Obigbo town to something crazy. Unfortunately and again, the Ijaws, Edos, and even Ogonis and their Hausa masters would always know then as Igbos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Ikwerre Too Sabi Scam by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:24am On Oct 28, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^What is this fool on about!? Don't you have your plate full with Illorin issue?

Whatever the relationship between Igbo and Ikwerre....it's non of your damned bizness!
dude, u just displayed ur gross stupidity. ok? The thing is: I haven't really seen any Yoruba leader waste his time on ilorin.. There are as much yourba as hausas in ilorin..the funniest thing is, yorubas leads in politics..the hausas are not even the majority..80% of people in ilorin speak yoruba.

We are just too wise not to worry ourselves over this issue because whether ilorin be yoruba state taken over by igbo or hausa, na their wahala..it's diluted already..

But why dnt u take over lagos, port harcourt, Israel, or many others of ur coveted places.. I'm sure u'll like garden of eden too grin

Now, back to you calling me a fool, well, in yorubaland, we will only ask u one question:
How's ur dad? I hope he knws u're sick?

10 Likes

Re: Lol Ikwerre Too Sabi Scam by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:40am On Oct 28, 2014
Malawian:

why this unchallenged falacy about yoruba people in brasil? what brazil has is remnants of yoruba religion . we all know of the defunc igbo republic of palmerias,which yoruba colony ever existed there? does edu sound igbo or yoruba? all yoruba slaves shipped to brazil, died aftet two weeks of hard labour.
malawi abi? grin
Una go claim that place too?
Well, if u think it's unchallenged, then try google for a lie..

we all knw of many of igbo's defunct fantasies..grin like being the lost tribe of Israel, na dem construct the tower of babel sef grin, no be ur mother be the lost concubine of king solomon? grin in fact, na ur grandfather be joshua wey whale swallow..

Yoruba courses, taken in notable universities of london, Georgia, Caribbean and so on..and people duly representing

... The Yoruba language is a major African language second only to swahilli....
the written standard also includes unique elements not found in these other dialects.
google na ur paddy..grin

9 Likes

Re: Lol Ikwerre Too Sabi Scam by basilo101: 7:06am On Oct 28, 2014
By next 50yrs wen oil becomes useless they will beg to be igbo again

1 Like

Re: Lol Ikwerre Too Sabi Scam by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 7:11am On Oct 28, 2014
Y1bos and their land grabbing antics. Na u get Lagos, na u get PH, na u get Abuja.

Bunch of greedy parasitic b.stards

6 Likes

Re: Lol Ikwerre Too Sabi Scam by idumuose(m): 7:12am On Oct 28, 2014
Ikengawo:

LOL so what is why Duncan Mighty is calling himself wene mighty? This whole time I thought he was trying to do guy, i didn't know it was phoolishness.

Ikwerre is just Igbo spoken by a stammerer LOL. I agree what Governor Ribuke Ramarchi should change his useless name, as should Rete Rodili, Ronto Rike, Ryesom Rike, and any rother Rikwerre man or woman in the federal republic and Ricegeria
I thought Peter Odili is from ndoni?Is Ndoni also ikwerre?

1 Like

Re: Lol Ikwerre Too Sabi Scam by Abagworo(m): 8:09am On Oct 28, 2014
idumuose:

Leave he who judges without knowledge to continue with ignorance. E be like panadol no make am panadol even though both are analgesic.
Re: Lol Ikwerre Too Sabi Scam by ikweremilitant: 9:41am On Oct 28, 2014
abagoro:

Your inabilty to translate those one correctly at least proves the clear difference. I've never said ethnicity is determined by language alone, so if there exists obious similarity between Ikwerre and Igbo or let's assume the language is even almost same, it does not in any way prove that Ikwerre is Igbo. What I have debated in the past is that Ikwerre language is one of the numerous versions of Igbo language like Ezza, Ukwuani, Ika, Ehugbo etc. but Ikwerre is not ethnic Igbo.

as an ikwere man that has known the truth wil tel u that ikwere are igbo decent.d work ikwere mean"nkwere" a l.g.a in imo state.history have it that d igbos have being in ph since d 1900s,and their is a comon undastanding betwn d kings in igboland and ikweres.oil exploration startd in imo b4 rivers.infact oil was first discoverd in iho ikeduru in 1920s but not in commercial quantity.to bk up this cliam.go to shell camp owere.u wil see d buildings they erectd.it was njemanze d king of owere that ask them to leave hs kingdom,sent dm towards d south,and that is rivers.njemanze even told d ikwere king of his intention of sending hs visitors away,which our king ask hm to send them to him.so we are brothers with d igbos and not benin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Ikwerre Too Sabi Scam by ikweremilitant: 9:51am On Oct 28, 2014
Ikengawo:

LOL there's no difference abeg, i just don't have the energy to read that long word.

So this doesn't resemble and IGBO man to you? looool
[img]http://2.bp..com/-lri9KaVw2BA/UeG72GwLFvI/AAAAAAAAJso/9LGMzNXqt84/s1600/aba.jpg[/img]
hahaha, if someone speaks igbo, looks igbo, dresses igbo, eats igbo food, follows igbo traditions, traditionally worships igbo gods, calls yourself the son of various igbo communities (Umu Orlu lol, phools), You're even in igbo land sef lol. Surrounded by igbos etc etc, what does that make someone? Chinese?

please help me ask them o
Re: Lol Ikwerre Too Sabi Scam by ikweremilitant: 9:53am On Oct 28, 2014
Collynzo29:

You can continue your trolling, I have already denouced the thread on behalf of other Igbos.
Enjoy
as what na?as eze igbo gwuru gwuru or wuru wuru
Re: Lol Ikwerre Too Sabi Scam by ikweremilitant: 10:00am On Oct 28, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
why dnt u start a war and create an igbo caliphate there? Una go wan claim PH like lagos and kano too grin grin

Yeye people, descendants of David, lost tribe of egypt, first black to buy rolls royce...

*looking up* waiting again o?

grin grin dem own 70% of the world economy grin
my friend shut dat your oil mouth.who is cliaming who.a good write up is made out of a curious observation,which is a known fact,you are here talking trash.who challanged you yorubas with your toronto history when you attempt to annex benin.who chalanged you people when u cliam itsekiri,when its obvious that a benin prince founded it.who insulted you i to know of a people when you cliam ikaba people of kogi.you people should allow d igbos to be,they are not your class

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Ikwerre Too Sabi Scam by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 28, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
dude, u just displayed ur gross stupidity. ok? The thing is: I haven't really seen any Yoruba leader waste his time on ilorin.. There are as much yourba as hausas in ilorin..the funniest thing is, yorubas leads in politics..the hausas are not even the majority..80% of people in ilorin speak yoruba.

We are just too wise not to worry ourselves over this issue because whether ilorin be yoruba state taken over by igbo or hausa, na their wahala..it's diluted already..

But why dnt u take over lagos, port harcourt, Israel, or many others of ur coveted places.. I'm sure u'll like garden of eden too grin

Now, back to you calling me a fool, well, in yorubaland, we will only ask u one question:
How's ur dad? I hope he knws u're sick?

Bro abeg don't make this about Yoruba, let these people sort out themselves.
Re: Lol Ikwerre Too Sabi Scam by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2014
ikweremilitant:
my friend shut dat your oil mouth.who is cliaming who.a good write up is made out of a curious observation,which is a known fact,you are here talking trash.who challanged you yorubas with your toronto history when you attempt to annex benin.who chalanged you people when u cliam itsekiri,when its obvious that a benin prince founded it.who insulted you i to know of a people when you cliam ikaba people of kogi.you people should allow d igbos to be,they are not your class
of course I will shut my palm oil mouth..u forgot to put palm oil so it won't be like it's groundnut oil or palm kernel oil u were referring to..

I love palm oil, its so medicinal; I hope u knw dt too..

Now, I biliv u when u said we are not in the same class as the igbos. Of course we are not even at the same level..

I hope u knw that statement is a two-way option and not the wretched linear option ur brain cld only think of?

1 Like

Re: Lol Ikwerre Too Sabi Scam by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:28am On Oct 28, 2014
Malawian:
i have been scanning this politics board, looking for where the party at. this section is getting borring every passing day.

I am telling you
Re: Lol Ikwerre Too Sabi Scam by Ikengawo: 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
ikweremilitant:
hHahahahaaa Toronto history. E wan mak I die?
Re: Lol Ikwerre Too Sabi Scam by Ikengawo: 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
idumuose:

my mistake, you're right
Re: Lol Ikwerre Too Sabi Scam by cocoduck: 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
Collynzo29:

Ikwerres actually use ''rumu'' instead of ''umu'', it is one of the many differences between their language and Igbo, just as they use ''wene'' instead of ''nwanne'', ''wiri'' instead of ''nri'' etc..
Stop disgracing Igbos here.
This thread reeks of serious ignorance.
I Collynzo, on behalf of other sensible Igbos, hereby denounce this useless thread.
which one is wiri. food in ikwere is ndi some say wuri. is soup is minindi or miniwuri which is the same as mmiri NRI or ofe. I lived with ikweres for a good 5 years. in Igbo a word like kita is ugbua in another Igbo. even in anambara state, in nnwewi plate is called efere while afoukwu that is just a stone throw away says afele. or ebony state. I don't even understand any word when they speak their own version of Igbo.
Re: Lol Ikwerre Too Sabi Scam by tit(f): 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
Malawian:

all yoruba slaves shipped to brazil, died aftet two weeks of hard labour.

shocked
you are a fool!
oloshi!
odeshi!
Re: Lol Ikwerre Too Sabi Scam by Malawian(m): 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
tit:

shocked
you are a fool!
oloshi!
odeshi!
where is your sense of humour ?
oponu dindirin dato cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lol Ikwerre Too Sabi Scam by ikweremilitant: 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
why dnt u start a war and create an igbo caliphate there? Una go wan claim PH like lagos and kano too grin grin

Yeye people, descendants of David, lost tribe of egypt, first black to buy rolls royce...

*looking up* waiting again o?

grin grin dem own 70% of the world economy grin
when i wrote they are nt ur class i mean you yorubas are nt up 2d igbos.u yorubas re just bragards and empty vessels.always cliaming what u re nt and wil never be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol Ikwerre Too Sabi Scam by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
ikweremilitant:
when i wrote they are nt ur class i mean you yorubas are nt up 2d igbos.u yorubas re just bragards and empty vessels.always cliaming what u re nt and wil never be
ok grin anything that tickles u

1 Like

Re: Lol Ikwerre Too Sabi Scam by ikweremilitant: 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
pazienza:

Ogba man, wetin concern you with Igbo-Ikwerre matter? You are not Igbo, neither are you Ikwerre, why then are you showing interest for this mata? *grins*
abeg leave that mumu.
Re: Lol Ikwerre Too Sabi Scam by meccuno: 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
When I read comments from Non-Igbos about who is igbo and who is not, laugh......ikwerri's speak igbo......they are igbos......we as igbos know the genesis of their identity crises and am really surprised when one who doesn't even speak igbo would become an authority in igbo matters......one thing the ikwerris don't know is that the other tribes in rivers state see them as igbos......and when some people claim that because one speaks something similar to igbo doesn't make one igbo then they should head to enugu....u wud wonder how difficult it is to understand their own version.......or maybe try ebonyi igbo....I don't understand jack of what they say........doesn't mean ebonyi isn't igbo....we the igbos know our own.....so those who know little or nothing should keep quiet......using google and listening to funny stories ur dad or mum told u about igbos under the mangoe tree doesn't make u an authority.....its just like an igbo man claiming he knows the tradition of the yorubas more than the yorubas just because he was born in lagos......there are informations u don't read on the internet....they are told by parents who know their history.....and one of them is being igbo....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Reason For Southeast To Vote Buhari / PHOTO: Nigerian Special Forces In Pakistan Training On How To Defeat Boko Haram / Oke-ogun Is Richer Than Any State In Nigeria, Lagos, Delta Included!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.