Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari (3781 Views)

BREAKING!!! Igbo Traders In Lagos Rally Around Tinubu To Remove BUHARI / APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by Nobody: 7:05am On May 25, 2015
There is one certainty: America (and her allies) cannot afford allow Buhari to gain power.

They simply have too much to lose.

The question is what could the be planning in the coming days or weeks?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by dreamchazer: 7:07am On May 25, 2015
Hang over

2 Likes

Re: How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:08am On May 25, 2015
I think buhari will be more smarter...
Re: How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by DjAndroid: 7:10am On May 25, 2015
Why dem go wan remove am ? No be dem arrange put am there?

4 Likes

Re: How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by hadura29(m): 7:12am On May 25, 2015
Too much like? Don't actually get your point sir.

Good morning
Re: How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by ibkgab001: 7:13am On May 25, 2015
America= France = fraud

2 Likes

Re: How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by Nobody: 7:51am On May 25, 2015
Bros, you an this your obsession about America.
Very soon, you will say America does not want you to poo.

Bros, take am easy oo.

4 Likes

Re: How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by bewla(m): 7:53am On May 25, 2015
we have turn to the general baba iyabo pls no for sake your fellow general now that he need u most
Re: How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:58am On May 25, 2015
chaaaaiiii wasted KB in opening this thread.

I thought it was one interesting article.
Mstcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by bolaino(m): 8:00am On May 25, 2015
GenBuhari:
There is one certainty: America (and her allies) cannot afford allow Buhari to gain power.

They simply have too much to lose.

The question is what could the be planning in the coming days or weeks?
I'm getting more apprehensive, I hope Everything goes smoothly, because as it is right now, Everything's A Go.

1 Like

Re: How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by bolaino(m): 8:03am On May 25, 2015
hadura29:
Too much like? Don't actually get your point sir.

Good morning
If Buhari should Gain Power, The west will no longer be allowed to exploit Nigeria the way it has been since, Buhari is a man that sticks with rules and regulations, he does not like playing dirty, like The westerners, and this will cause a sift between Relationship between Nigeria and the west, (the west, Comprising England America and NATO.)

1 Like

Re: How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by blackfase(m): 8:10am On May 25, 2015
@op, I pity u. Beremx is comin for ur arse. Beremx, oya show face, genbuhari don come again with dem contheo lol

1 Like

Re: How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by abatically(m): 8:17am On May 25, 2015
America this America that. U just posted something with no message or source at all. Are u that obsessed with America?
Re: How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by Kolade354(m): 8:18am On May 25, 2015
DjAndroid:
Why dem go wan remove am ? No be dem arrange put am there?
Yeah they(america) are the one that vote for bth buhari and jonathan, they are the one that allow jona-daft to fail........Kip showing how daft you are..........Nuisance
Re: How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by bettercreature(m): 8:24am On May 25, 2015
The world dislike buhari in the 1980s but now Nigeria is a banana island they love him passionately because they have realised Nigeria is at the lowest level since independent

1 Like

Re: How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by DjAndroid: 8:25am On May 25, 2015
Kolade354:
Yeah they(america) are the one that vote for bth buhari and jonathan, they are the one that allow jona-daft to fail........Kip showing how daft you are..........Nuisance

The things that made PDP fail, do you think they are natural? Think outside the box bros .

Don't insult. Reason logically.

***I am not a GEJ supporter, but GMB is not a better alternative.

3 Likes

Re: How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by bettercreature(m): 8:27am On May 25, 2015
Kolade354:
You are the Nuisance here,Obasanjo and the big goons supported the election of GEJ but later when GEJ started his stealing is not corruption policy everybody had to pull out

1 Like

Re: How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by jerryunit48: 8:28am On May 25, 2015
This your post is baseless in my humble opinion, aren't they the ones that helped him in the first place ?
Re: How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by bettercreature(m): 8:28am On May 25, 2015
DjAndroid:

The things that made PDP fail, do you think they are natural? Think outside the box bros .

How are you sure he is not a better alternative? can any country be worse than Nigeria of this morning?prove me wrong if you have any clue
Re: How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by Kolade354(m): 8:29am On May 25, 2015
bettercreature:
You are the Nuisance here,Obasanjo and the big goons supported the election of GEJ but later when GEJ started his stealing is not corruption policy everybody had to pull out
So how did that concern america.........did u quote me or the Dj guy?
Re: How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by Kolade354(m): 8:30am On May 25, 2015
DjAndroid:

sure life is a gamble,if buhari fail us we shall decide his fate come 2019.
Re: How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by bettercreature(m): 8:34am On May 25, 2015
Kolade354:
So how did that concern america.........did u quote me or the Dj guy?
Nigeria is part of americas foreign policy,America stop buying oil from Nigeria not because of the shale oil but because they realise the money is not in any way beneficial to Nigerian citizen,they were ready to do anything to shut down GEJ government,anything that happen to any country on american foreign policy list will indirectly affect america
Re: How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by hadura29(m): 8:57am On May 25, 2015
bolaino:
If Buhari should Gain Power, The west will no longer be allowed to exploit Nigeria the way it has been since, Buhari is a man that sticks with rules and regulations, he does not like playing dirty, like The westerners, and this will cause a sift between Relationship between Nigeria and the west, (the west, Comprising England America and NATO.)

Now it is clearer. But on a lighter note, I think I am in love with buhari'a way oooo, coz we can't be doing yes sir to the west all the time.. We need to gain our ground n stand on our own... The whites are the ones corrupting our politicians though..

2 Likes

Re: How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by kreamidiva(f): 9:37am On May 25, 2015
Please what is your source? Or are you just speculating?
Re: How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by Chiaka(f): 9:45am On May 25, 2015
No Source..........Fake News!! ..........Waste of time......Flip to the next thread.
Re: How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by thoth: 10:06am On May 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by thoth: 10:08am On May 25, 2015
Nobody is planning to remove Buhari, everyone is cashing on Buhari making certain miscalculations.Then they can dump him/remove him/or just leave him there to rot in his helplessness.
Re: How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by fr3do(m): 10:21am On May 25, 2015
Is it the same buhari that has been visiting uk politicians like an over familiar friend?
I fear this man will sell the country.
The country would be divided in no time, cant wait to rid myself of north and SW.

2 Likes

Re: How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by Nobody: 10:05am On May 27, 2015
I fear he may already have been assassinated or forcifully secretly detained and those photos outside Downing Street with David Cameron were probably from his previous visit prior to elections.
thoth:
Nobody is planning to remove Buhari, everyone is cashing on Buhari making certain miscalculations.Then they can dump him/remove him/or just leave him there to rot in his helplessness.
Re: How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by thoth: 4:33pm On May 27, 2015
GenBuhari:
I fear he may already have been assassinated or forcifully secretly detained and those photos outside Downing Street with David Cameron were probably from his previous visit prior to elections.
How would you feel if by "Chance" Osibanjo becomes the president of Nigeria ?
What sort of policies would you expect of him ?
I hope you can give sincere answers to the above questions.
Re: How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari by igbo2011(m): 5:53pm On May 27, 2015
thoth:

How would you feel if by "Chance" Osibanjo becomes the president of Nigeria ?
What sort of policies would you expect of him ?
I hope you can give sincere answers to the above questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoMJIXhfy64

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Hate Igbo, By Chinua Achebe / Buhari Ogoni: Fast Track Orders Exposed / Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.