Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Amaechi Floors Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Floors Jonathan (1574 Views)

B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G.....Buhari Floors Jonathan In Borno State....premiumtimes / Buhari Floors Jonathan In Obanikoro, Bode George, Agbaje’s Wards - Vanguard / Buhari Floors Jonathan In Ogun, …wins 13 Lgs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Floors Jonathan by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
Amaechi : He (Goodluck jonathan) said he is
your broda and the ''Hausa man'' is your
enemy. Who built PHrefinary ? Tafawa Balewa.
Who built Eleme petrochemicals industry PH ?
IBB and ABACHA.
Who built warri refinary ?
Shagari.
Who built bonny LNG ?
IBB.
Who established niger-Delta ministry?
Yar'aduwa.
What has he (Jonathan ) done for you ? The
crowd answer ''Nothing''.
Tell me one original project.
''Nothing'' .
No, tell me even half,
they said
''Nothing''.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Floors Jonathan by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
But come to think of it'hhey built those things to aide them suck the
resources in the land. They didn't build them to
better the lives of the people there. After
building them they put their brothers in charge
and make the indigens the ordinary workers.
Refinery is suppose to be built where there is
oil, but what is refinery doing in kaduna?
Amaechi himself should point one remarkable
project he has done

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Floors Jonathan by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
Amaechi is a sinking ship.....he should remember how his predecessor peter odili challenged and obasanjo.Now were is he?
Re: Amaechi Floors Jonathan by soma042(m): 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
The slowpoke is just having his last days of mouth runing. I'm so bittered that soon his sin will be forgiving. I'm just so bittered
Re: Amaechi Floors Jonathan by coolscott(m): 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
This is just a dishonourable attempt at divisiveness by a leader who should play a leading role in fostering unity in our country.

GEJ never said the Hausa man was the south-south's or anybody's enemy. That event, is a product of the imagination (more like wish) of the man suggesting it happened.

If Amaechi is asked to substantiate when, where or in what forum GEJ told any people in Nigeria that the north was their enemy it will be interesting to know what his substantiation will be.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Floors Jonathan by vicadex07(m): 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
undecided
Re: Amaechi Floors Jonathan by egift(m): 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
profjustine458:
But come to think of it'hhey built those things to aide them suck the
resources in the land. They didn't build them to
better the lives of the people there. After
building them they put their brothers in charge
and make the indigens the ordinary workers.
Refinery is suppose to be built where there is
oil, but what is refinery doing in kaduna?
Amaechi himself should point one remarkable
project he has done

If they did not build it, where will all the money you see today come from? If this is an attempt to shield PDP for the failure of not being able to build a single refinery in 15yrs - then it is dead on arrival.
Re: Amaechi Floors Jonathan by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
coolscott:
This is just a dishonourable attempt at divisiveness by a leader who should play a leading role in fostering unity in our country.

GEJ never said the Hausa man was the south-south's or anybody's enemy. That event, is a product of the imagination (more like wish) of the man suggesting it happened.

If Amaechi is asked to substantiate when, where or in what forum GEJ told any people in Nigeria that the north was their enemy it will be interesting to know what his substantiation will be.

Na lie, he refer Yoruba elders as Rascals, and called northerners terrorist.
Re: Amaechi Floors Jonathan by atlwireles: 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
Let's have 38 years of leadership by the South or the SS, then we compare what Tafawa belewa till Abacha built to what we will build in the same 38 years time line.

Maybe all these Northerners as Amaechi wants us to believe built all these structures with groundnut monies.

Can someone tell us how many of these plants are in government hands today, and why?
Re: Amaechi Floors Jonathan by ayukdaboss(m): 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
grin
Re: Amaechi Floors Jonathan by size38: 12:23am On Oct 28, 2014
I was in that rally in port harcourt. Also, I was among the crowd that shouted "nothing " because GEJ has not done anything for the people of south- south and Rivers state in particular. GEJ has ended up wasting south-south chance. Tomorrow northerners will ask us the same question we are asking them today. And the question will " what did GEJ, our south-south brother achieved for us while in office for 10yrs? By that time, we will all be saying he built Almajiri schools in the north. He renovated one classroom block in Aguileri and a health center in Otueke. Lol...

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Floors Jonathan by Kanwulia: 1:15am On Oct 28, 2014
The kind of sentiments you will never find in the North.
I pity Southerners!
Tufiakwa!!! cry
Re: Amaechi Floors Jonathan by femmy2010(m): 2:39am On Oct 28, 2014
size38:
I was in that rally in port harcourt. Also, I was among the crowd that shouted "nothing " because GEJ has not done anything for the people of south- south and Rivers state in particular. GEJ has ended up wasting south-south chance. Tomorrow northerners will ask us the same question we are asking them today. And the question will " what did GEJ, our south-south brother achieved for us while in office for 10yrs? By that time, we will all be saying he built Almajiri schools in the north. He renovated one classroom block in Aguileri and a health center in Otueke. Lol...

hahaha
Re: Amaechi Floors Jonathan by Johnnyessence(m): 3:24am On Oct 28, 2014
Gej is a failure and he will surely fail in his bid of presidency he has failed us woefully for five years he will be disappointed in Feb 14 2015 election just wait and see.

(1) (Reply)

Cecilia Ibru, James Ibori Make List Of World’s Most Corrupt Property Owners / Boko Haram Bombs Military Barracks In Gombe / Beware; Apc May Lose Lagos In The Coming Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.