Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

What Is The Probability That He Wont Dump You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Probability That He Wont Dump You! (822 Views)

~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. / How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Probability That He Wont Dump You! by lauradovey(f): 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2008
If you have been dating a guy for three years and he has been talking about doing the "marriage introduction" and that after introduction you will pack in and live with him and maybe after some years you can do wedding?

What if the guy dumps you after some years?

what is the probability?
Re: What Is The Probability That He Wont Dump You! by sistajay(f): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2008
I guess that's just the way love goes, you never can tell what's goin to happen next. . . . .
Re: What Is The Probability That He Wont Dump You! by LoveAlways(f): 4:42am On Nov 18, 2008
If you have been dating a guy for three years and he has been talking about doing the "marriage introduction" and that after introduction you will pack in and live with him and maybe after some years you can do wedding?

What if the guy dumps you after some years?

what is the probability?

So, after the "marriage introduction", he wants you to come live with him?  I do not recommend this.  If he plans to marry you, he should do so BEFORE you live with him.  This is called "trying to have the cow, without buying it".

This guy should propose and walk you down the isle, FIRST.  It's your life, you don't have to follow his backwards plan and put your future at risk.
Re: What Is The Probability That He Wont Dump You! by ilurveit(f): 7:33am On Nov 18, 2008
Personally, i wouldn't do that. But then all these long engagements and vague arrangements are not really my thing. I wouldn't do a marriage introduction unless I was ready to marry within the year. And I wouldn't move in with someone unless we were getting married like tomorrow, not at some vague point in the future.

But again only you know your guy and your relationship and you have to decide for yourself whether you trust this arrangement and whether it's something you want for yourself, and not just because it's what your guy wants.
Re: What Is The Probability That He Wont Dump You! by acidrop(f): 7:35am On Nov 18, 2008
personally i wouldnt advice u 2 count on it. . . . .been there done that
Re: What Is The Probability That He Wont Dump You! by frijos(m): 7:53am On Nov 18, 2008
em em, i hope i'm not in the wrong thread but if i'll have to speak my mind on this topic i'd simply say that first of all let me get a clear pic of what ur tryna say.

1) U've been dating this guy for three years,
2) He's been talking about marriage intro,
3) After intro u'd move in and live with him and
4) may be just maybe after some years u'll wed

From this I can say that this guy truly loves u and he's really considering settling down with u. He may not have the financial capacity yet and that's why it's taking long. U have to be patient baby ur man ain't going nowhere.He has a plan. That no 4 where he said maybe, what he meant to say is that hopefully things would work out for him and he'd settle down with u (his love).

The reason is because a man can talk about what he truly desire, i mean his heart desire all day because that's what he truly want (to settle down with u). Trust me on this, this guy loves u. have faith!

Re: What Is The Probability That He Wont Dump You! by acidrop(f): 7:55am On Nov 18, 2008
em em bros, y d pic? undecided
Re: What Is The Probability That He Wont Dump You! by frijos(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2008
I would like u ladies to do me a favor. I'm an artist on the come-up. I have a couple of tracks on the net. Two of them are up for free download. All u have to do is go to www.mytruspot.com (it's Nigerian social-networking site-the naija version of myspace.com) on the page u'd see a blog post by "frijos" (that's me) click on it, it will take u to my page. When u get to my page click on my STORE and download.

Thanks!

Re: What Is The Probability That He Wont Dump You! by frijos(m): 8:02am On Nov 18, 2008
So u can get to know me. wink
Re: What Is The Probability That He Wont Dump You! by frijos(m): 8:03am On Nov 18, 2008
em em sis, grin

Re: What Is The Probability That He Wont Dump You! by tkb417(m): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2008
Topic
NIL
Re: What Is The Probability That He Wont Dump You! by lauradovey(f): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2008
frijos:

I would like u ladies to do me a favor. I'm an artist on the come-up. I have a couple of tracks on the net. Two of them are up for free download. All u have to do is go to www.mytruspot.com (it's Nigerian social-networking site-the naija version of myspace.com) on the page u'd see a blog post by "frijos" (that's me) click on it, it will take u to my page. When u get to my page click on my STORE and download.

Thanks!

This is not an advertising thread, get the hell outta here if you don't have any good advice to give!
Re: What Is The Probability That He Wont Dump You! by tope2000(f): 11:17am On Nov 18, 2008
Never can tell what might happen when it comes to relationships undecided
Re: What Is The Probability That He Wont Dump You! by yicob(m): 11:24am On Nov 18, 2008
@ tope, hav u been dumped?
Re: What Is The Probability That He Wont Dump You! by tope2000(f): 11:36am On Nov 18, 2008
yicob:

@ tope, hav u been dumped?

Interestingly enough, i havent been dumped before. cool
wonder what its like to be dumped undecided hmmm. . .
Re: What Is The Probability That He Wont Dump You! by frijos(m): 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2008
tope2000:

Interestingly enough, i havent been dumped before. cool
wonder what its like to be dumped undecided hmmm. . .

ur one lucky babe aren't u? I pray u never experience it loruko Jesu.

(1) (Reply)

Problems Please Help / Should I Break Up? / Gals & Multiple Birthdays!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.