Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? (7532 Views)

Any Herbal Cure/remedy For The Treatment Hernia / Is Honey Good For The Treatment Of Acne / How Effective Is Nicosan For The Treatment Of Sickle Cell ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
AfricanApple:
grin grin grin I no won laugh abeg

chib iwike, thank god u are fine now, stop pricking d ear with hard objects hun

Please laugh abeg...
This Nigeria economy is too hard - we need to be laughing often, make person no die b4 you reach menopause
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by muelzik(m): 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Please laugh abeg...
This Nigeria economy is too hard - we need to be laughing often, make person no die b4 you reach menopause

seriously, you don almost burst my belle. I guess you're gonna be such a nice person to sit side by side with. You made my day with ur cracks.

No more sorrow.
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
muelzik:

seriously, you don almost burst my belle. I guess you're gonna be such a nice person to sit side by side with. You made my day with ur cracks.

No more sorrow.
I am happy to know I made your day.
Blushing hard here... embarassed

Yeayea___ my friends/family say I am entertaining. grin
My husband calls me his 'entertainment' ...lolz

1 Like

Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by Uchwilliam(m): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2014
ur ear is blocked by earwax.use hydrogen peroxide and sth that is long,slim and strong(sumtin like handle cover of bic pen) to remove it.pour d peroxide into ur ear it wil make bubblin sound in ur ear,keep it there 4 smtym then pour out nd use d slim hard tin to carefuly remove d hard wax in ur ear.
Repeat d procedure until ur ear opens.
Nb:cotton bud doesnt help remove hard wax instead it wil make it worse.
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by duality(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
Okijajuju1:

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/beard-slap.gif[/img]

HEALED INSTANTLY

If this does not work, Nna fogerrabout that ear..
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by pringles212(m): 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
chibwike:
I had honour your words and keep you guys updated.

An eardrop was prescribed for me..i applied it, it got worst at first...buh as time went on..it reduced a bit. Then i was given some injections and medications.

And now by the suffiicient grace of God,. Am much better., the ear blockage has reduced drastically..God just had to do it for me..it could have gotten worse.

Those that showed care and concern God bless you all..

Cc
MizMyColi
kachisbarbie
Liznaira
kiddablingz
Cakamnonu
xcelsia.
Please what hospital did you end up using? i have the same issue.
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by chibwike(m): 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
pringles212:

Please what hospital did you end up using? i have the same issue.
I did not go to any hospital oh..

I used Hydrogen Peroxide.. poured it on the ear...it dissolved the wax..and I was free
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by victorVIC1(m): 2:42pm On May 07, 2019
chibwike:
I did not go to any hospital oh..

I used Hydrogen Peroxide.. poured it on the ear...it dissolved the wax..and I was free

Hi chibwike
Please how did you apply the hydrogen peroxide as I'm currently having similar issue? Thanks
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by Bigmantravels: 2:51pm On May 07, 2019
chibwike:
its worse than it tot...i barely hear much nw..and i dont listen to doz sons u mentioned above

THE SOLUTIONS IS ATTACHED

Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by chibwike(m): 7:36pm On May 10, 2019
victorVIC1:

Hi chibwike
Please how did you apply the hydrogen peroxide as I'm currently having similar issue? Thanks
Just apply it for some mins..and leave it.

then pour it out
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by victorVIC1(m): 7:49pm On May 10, 2019
chibwike:
Just apply it for some mins..and leave it.

then pour it out
Thanks for your response.

Like like how many minutes do you suggest? Also, upon pouring it out did you use any object to attempt removing wax from the ear?
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by chibwike(m): 9:29pm On May 10, 2019
victorVIC1:

Thanks for your response.

Like like how many minutes do you suggest? Also, upon pouring it out did you use any object to attempt removing wax from the ear?
10-2O mins.

you'd be hearing the bubbling sound... just leave it...its destroying the wax.

You head should be faced down.

then you pour it out .
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by victorVIC1(m): 10:08pm On May 10, 2019
chibwike:
10-2O mins.

you'd be hearing the bubbling sound... just leave it...its destroying the wax.

You head should be faced down.

then you pour it out .

Thanks...God bless

1 Like

Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by chibwike(m): 6:53am On May 11, 2019
victorVIC1:

Thanks...God bless
How re you feeling now.
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by victorVIC1(m): 7:08am On May 11, 2019
chibwike:
How re you feeling now.

Morning bro. I noticed a slight improvement. Actually, mine is a ringing sound. I noticed a slight reduction in the volume of the sound after using the peroxide.
I'm considering seeing an ENT today as the sound is very disturbing.

Thanks a lot
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by chibwike(m): 7:41am On May 11, 2019
victorVIC1:

Morning bro. I noticed a slight improvement. Actually, mine is a ringing sound. I noticed a slight reduction in the volume of the sound after using the peroxide.

Thanks a lot
Pls do. it might be more than a wax.
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by victorVIC1(m): 8:53am On May 11, 2019
chibwike:
Pls do. it might be more than a wax.

Yeah..Thanks bro
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by NAJALYN: 10:27am On May 11, 2019
STC30 will solve your problem. Please read the Post and Watch the Videos.

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by hify9935(f): 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
victorVIC1:

Thanks a lot
Hi. Were you able to go to the ENT clinic afterwards? I'm here to read people's experiences on the manual ear wax removal,cuz I'm nervous. I've been placed on Fleming tab, 625mg. It really helped but I still need the ear wax removal. If you experienced it on your last visit, was it painful?
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by victorVIC1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
hify9935:
Hi. Were you able to go to the ENT clinic afterwards? I'm here to read people's experiences on the manual ear wax removal,cuz I'm nervous. I've been placed on Fleming tab, 625mg. It really helped but I still need the ear wax removal. If you experienced it on your last visit, was it painful?

I eventually went to the ENT clinic. The wax removal was not painful. Unfortunately, I still hear the ringing sound mildly when the ear is placed ontop of pillow or any other plain surface. I guess it's because I stopped using the drugs that were prescribed by the doctor as one/ some of the drugs were spurring up hypertensive reactions
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by hify9935(f): 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2019
victorVIC1:

I eventually went to the ENT clinic. The wax removal was not painful. Unfortunately, I still hear the ringing sound mildly when the ear is placed ontop of pillow or any other plain surface. I guess it's because I stopped using the drugs that were prescribed by the doctor as one/ some of the drugs were spurring up hypertensive reactions
Thanks for your response. So the manual ear wax removal might not stop the ringing sound immediately? Mine is reoccurring. The drugs only stopped the pain. I need to tackle the main cause of the reoccurence. Though I still think yours needs some time because those drugs ain't responsible for stopping the sound. They are meant to cure the infection. Thanks once again.
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by victorVIC1(m): 8:28am On Sep 02, 2019
hify9935:
Thanks for your response. So the manual ear wax removal might not stop the ringing sound immediately? Mine is reoccurring. The drugs only stopped the pain. I need to tackle the main cause of the reoccurence. Though I still think yours needs some time because those drugs ain't responsible for stopping the sound. They are meant to cure the infection. Thanks once again.

Yeah ..From my personal experience I also think the wax removal does not bring about an immediate stop of the ringing sounds but you would definitely notice significant improvement after the removal or may be it still depends on the cause. The experts can advise better in these regards.

1 Like

Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by ugomnaanny: 5:03am On Sep 05, 2019
Pls which ENT hospital did u visit?
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by sunnp(m): 11:03am On Jan 12, 2020
Good morning bro,pls is your sounding now go away? Pls way drug did u later use ?

victorVIC1:

Thanks a lot
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by victorVIC1(m): 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
sunnp:
Good morning bro,pls is your sounding now go away? Pls way drug did u later use ?

Not really o. The sound still persists though mildly. Basically they had to flush it at the ENT clinic. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the drugs that were prescribed
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by shilz(f): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
hify9935:
I have experienced this twice,I was placed on a particular ear drop,it melted the wax and stopped the sound too.inserting objects with the aimof cleaning the ear causes it.
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by sunnp(m): 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
Thanks bro

victorVIC1:

Not really o. The sound still persists though mildly. Basically they had to flush it at the ENT clinic. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the drugs that were prescribed
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by mafiano1986: 12:28am On Jan 14, 2020
Its a bacterial infection, go to the hospital or pharmacy and get you ear washed, then they will give you antibiotics to take for a few days, thesame thing happened to me back in 2007 And i did exactly what i suggested you do.
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by sunnp(m): 4:14am On Jan 20, 2020
Pls what the name of the ear drop?

shilz:
I have experienced this twice,I was placed on a particular ear drop,it melted the wax and stopped the sound too.inserting objects with the aimof cleaning the ear causes it.
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by shilz(f): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2020
sunnp:
Pls what the name of the ear drop?

Cerumol ear drop
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by sunnp(m): 11:08am On Jan 20, 2020
Thanks ma

shilz:
Cerumol ear drop
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by shilz(f): 11:49am On Jan 20, 2020
sunnp:
Thanks ma

uwc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Helps Stimulate Body's Metabolism That Makes Me Strong And Active / "Black Seed Oil Healed Me" / COVID-19 Update For March 6 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.