Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? (7493 Views)

Any Herbal Cure/remedy For The Treatment Hernia / Is Honey Good For The Treatment Of Acne / How Effective Is Nicosan For The Treatment Of Sickle Cell ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by sunnp(m): 5:56am On Mar 07, 2020
Hi madam, is your ringing sound now go away pls ?

hify9935:
Thanks for your response. So the manual ear wax removal might not stop the ringing sound immediately? Mine is reoccurring. The drugs only stopped the pain. I need to tackle the main cause of the reoccurence. Though I still think yours needs some time because those drugs ain't responsible for stopping the sound. They are meant to cure the infection. Thanks once again.
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by hify9935(f): 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2020
sunnp:
Hi madam, is your ringing sound now go away pls ?

hello,it's long gone.
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by sunnp(m): 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
Pls what did you use then ?

hify9935:
hello,it's long gone.
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by hify9935(f): 7:47am On Mar 13, 2020
sunnp:
Pls what did you use then ?
Fleming tab, 625mg.
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by sunnp(m): 5:53am On Mar 30, 2020
Hi pls how did u use this ear drop cuz it seem look like it block ear like sometin is there

sunnp:
Thanks ma

Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by MarianaTrench: 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
victorVIC1:

Not really o. The sound still persists though mildly. Basically they had to flush it at the ENT clinic. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the drugs that were prescribed

Hi

Which ENT clinic did you use?

How much did they charge for flushing the ear?
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by oziamaka: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
chibwike:
My right ear has been slightly blocked.,dunno whether its the effect of using an earpiece to listen to music often...please medical personels in the house you can help me out...how do i go about it...thank you.
peal one galic, make a cut at the edge and insert into your ear before sleeping tonight. you will see result. place the garlic inside to the extent that it won't really make you uncomfortable.

1 Like

Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by victorVIC1(m): 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
MarianaTrench:

Hi

Maxi ENT Clinic close to airport hotel, Ikeja.
The bills were covered by my office health insurance scheme
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by victorVIC1(m): 7:07am On Apr 25, 2020
MarianaTrench:

Hi

Maxi ENT Clinic close to airport hotel, Ikeja.
The bills were covered by my office health insurance scheme

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Oyo Discharges 18 Patients, Confirms 11 New Cases, Records 2 Deaths / COVID-19 Update For March 12 2021 In Nigeria / Almost Every Kitchen Has A Minumum Of One Blender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.