Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon (8394 Views)

Poll: I have been watching and i am giving the show

5 stars: 47% (17 votes)
4 stars: 22% (8 votes)
3 stars: 13% (5 votes)
2 stars: 0% (0 votes)
1 star: 16% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Missing Episodes Of Doctor-Who Found In Nigeria / Award Winning Nigerian Animation/cartoon “mark Of Uru” Now Available In Full Onl / Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by Wordsmith(m): 12:56am On Jan 08, 2009
ive been trying to download the cartoon. each time i go to the site, i don't see any Mark of Uru, the space for videos remains blank and keeps loading on forever. what can i do? is there any other link where i can go and downoad this?
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by tayoccu(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2009
bravo!
bravo!!

bravo!!!

these dudes deserve an award and a major contract for this.

daarsat/HiTv/Multi choice I hope your watching?
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 11, 2009
I have to say this cartoon beats all other Nigerian movies out there!!! even Igodo(that was hard for me to admit though cause Igodo was my favourite ever!!)
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by toytop(m): 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2009
I'm so impressed with what i saw in The mark of uru. Nigerian is definitely going places, but where can i see the continuation? i want to see the whole of the cartoon,
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 14, 2013
This is really nice,i believe we can do better and make more cartoons Nigerian kids will concentrate on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows 2. Also Get More Latest Movies. / Zee World Series Fan Thread / Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.