Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets (61969 Views)

Fatima Bombom-Sani Shines At Nigeria Law School, Breaks Record / Nigerian Law School Prospective 2015/2016 Set... / Can Educators Reveal Their Experience With Nigerian Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by alentyno: 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
mcdokwe:
little wonder our graduates are not regarded. Yes, they bagged first class from the NLS, but that would be the first time someone from their schools, made first class @ the NLS. It is not that someone has not made a first class there, but certainly not someone from the schools they came from.

It is just like the hype that would accompany Nigeria winning the world cup, it won't be because the world cup has never been won, but because no African nation has won it before.

Do you get it now or is there a need for you to break it down to me like a nursery school pupil?
Yes I really do need to break it down for you.
@ least for God's merciful sake. sad
alentyno:

1. OAU is an old school thus there is every chance of it producing more 1st class!!!
E.g man city defeated man utd last sunday but United have 20 epl titles to their while man city has just 4 but doesn't it mean that man utd is the better team right now? NO!!

2. A high % of bright students seek admission into all these hyped schools like OAU so that they can garner respect from their peers
So @ the end of the day if a lot of them graduate with 1st class it doesn't mean it is due to the school!!!!!! It is basically down to their intelligence

GET THIS INTO YOUR DAMN SKULL!!!!

Christiano ronaldo is a fantastic footballer because he sacrificed time and energy to develop himself not because he is in real madrid

Hope you get it now or do you still want me to break it all the way down to pre-nursery level? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Chikere2: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
Great Ikengas, I hail
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by evaZee: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
Can give you uzomas num
Donfamous:
Wish I can get Thε̲̣̣̣̥ guys contact, he is actually a mentor, keep it up Bro,
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Johnbosco77(m): 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
KenSaroWiwa:
Hardwork pays. For students still in the university, quit nairaland today and face your studies. For those done with school and working, show more dedication to your work and stop wasting your invalueable time on this forum.
listen to ur self buddy. wat r u doing here then coz I knw u are among d group u listed urself. abi u be GOD??
free us and our NL .....
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by IyfeNamikaze(m): 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
ABSU guys no dey dull
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by IyfeNamikaze(m): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
sandzphield:
Is absu abia state university If yes then please hide your face .

and should she hide her face?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by mcdokwe(m): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
pazienza:

I don't know about the Ekiti school,but this is not the first time that ABSU will be producing a first class candidate at the Nigerian law school.
I don't have a problem with the correctness or otherwise of the post, but with the inability of most commentators to comprehend the essence of the post.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by pamcode(m): 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
KenSaroWiwa:
Hardwork pays. For students still in the university, quit nairaland today and face your studies. For those done with school and working, show more dedication to your work and stop wasting your invalueable time on this forum.
i just dey look u for 50HD
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by adedayourt(m): 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
alentyno:
Excellent!

Btw where are the peeps from the supposed Great ife undecided supposed better by far unilorin undecided UNN? UNILAG? ABU? Anybody?

HUMBLEÐ
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by pazienza(m): 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
alentyno:

Yes I really do need to break it down for you.
@ least for God's merciful sake. sad

Christiano ronaldo is a fantastic footballer because he sacrificed time and energy to develop himself not because he is in real madrid

Hope you get it now or do you still want me to break it all the way down to pre-nursery level? undecided

True, but more often than not,you would find out that most big(brilliant) players(students) play for the big clubs(schools). But that does not mean that anybody who played/plays for the big teams is better than all that played/plays for the smaller teams. These things are individual dependent.

Examples abound where big players are found playing for the smaller teams, eg Maradona and Napoli, Henry and Arsenal, Batistuta and Fiorentina, etc.

Okocha never played for the big teams(no disrespect to PSG) but Mikel though a chelsea player is not even half the player Okocha was.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by stabillo(m): 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
bedoab10k:

Are you Almuni of SSASS. He was my junior den.
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by KenSaroWiwa: 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
booqee:
you nko? What are u doing on nairaland?
I actually came to nairaland to look for u..and now that I've found u, can we mingle and jingle baby...see ehn my uncle na dangote. Mike adenuga wife na my aunty.. Bukky, I go take care of u, I go buy a private jet to convey u from ur house straight to nairaland. Bukky I'll take u around the world. Come to me and lemme show u some good love. grin
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by JigsawKillah(m): 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
Funniez:
O boy na front page be dis Chei! Dancing shoki on a BRT lane

u get first class for stupidology!
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by alentyno: 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
pazienza:

True, but more often than not,you would find out that most big(brilliant) players(students) play for the big clubs(schools). But that does not mean that anybody who played/plays for the big teams is better than all that played/plays for the smaller teams. These things are individual dependent.

Examples abound where big players are found playing for the smaller teams, eg Maradona and Napoli, Henry and Arsenal, Batistuta and Fiorentina, etc.

Okocha never played for the big teams(no disrespect to PSG) but Mikel though a chelsea player is not even half the player Okocha was.
God bless you jare!
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
sometyms u c a student 4r a village school coming out top in waec or neco..
Dt does not mean hz skul z d best... Nah... D dude z just good, n would v bn bera had he attended a bera skul..
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Khalifa04: 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
KenSaroWiwa:
wat of you
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Larow(m): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
Obviously Yoruba and Igbo!
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by ibrews: 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
Isryl02:
I rep AAUA
I rep EKITI
cheesy cheesy cheesy
yoo bro...we rep AAUA!...u are frm which department?
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by OlaBlaize(m): 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
born2fuck:
Why would they bagged first class, when all they know is coming here to spot errors and correct sentences on nairaland. Make dem come prove themselves now but them sabbi spot errors wella on nairaland. Seun osewa go give them first class.
OAU produced 3 first class last year. So feeling inferior

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by gentlefada(m): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
Horayce:

A first class student can't tell a religious activity is also a social function grin grin
And u cannot also comprehend that he didn't say he withdrew from all social functions.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by KenSaroWiwa: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
Khalifa04:
wat of you
Be warned, am I your father's mate ?
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by born2boink(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
OlaBlaize:
OAU produced 3 first class last year. So feeling inferior
I am sure those first class were not the one coming to bag first class in sentences correction
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by ibrews: 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
Yoo...My school dey represent wella...Samiceman,come read this post o..u wey dey yab my school!....#AAUA
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Isryl02(m): 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
ibrews:
yoo bro...we rep AAUA!...u are frm which department?
An Alumnus.
Department of Chemical Sciences.
What of you bruh?
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Henry22(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
them se no tite guy can come 4rm aba but me i tel dem se na lie....am proud to be an aba boy. Nwafo ele wey?
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
ajoskele:
Bros, OAU is well over 50years while AAUA is not even up to 15years.
When you guys stopped underrating state unis, you would see the beauty in them.

I remember a friend told me his last thanksgiving at UNIBEN was praising God for "blocking his ways" to AAUA and "leading" him to UNIBEN, his promiseland. He made a 2.2 anyways and won't stop lamenting!

Ka ma f'oro gun sha, #amaAAUAalumni
But who in his right senses would choose AUAAU(or whatever you call it) over uniben. lol

All this state university peeps and inferiority complex. I would employ a Yabatech or The polytechnic, Ibadan graduates over most of you state uni graduates with the exception of LASU and a few good ones.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by ajoskele(m): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
saxywale:

But who in his right senses would choose AUAAU(or whatever you call it) over uniben. lol
All this state university peeps and inferiority complex. I would employ a Yabatech or The polytechnic, Ibadan over most of you state uni graduates with the exception of LASU and a few good ones.
#ignoredtillyoustartusingyourbrain
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by ajoskele(m): 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
saxywale:

All this state university peeps and inferiority complex. I would employ a Yabatech or The polytechnic, Ibadan graduates over most of you state uni graduates with the exception of LASU and a few good ones.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by lalasticlala(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
ABSU my alma mater. Congrats guy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by ajoskele(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
Isryl02:
An Alumnus.
Department of Chemical Sciences.
What of you bruh?
No Dept of Chemical Sciences in AAUA, sir!
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
A student of UI also finished with a first class from NLS. Her name is Cindy, she had a first class from UI too. So much noise on those mentioned by the OP just because they finished from state Unis?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos / Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria (2014) / Benue State University New Dress Code For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.