Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

The Lying Deity - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lying Deity (9699 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. / More Fallacies & Scientific Inaccuracies In The Lying Koran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lying Deity by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2015
malvisguy212:
okay!!! You know more than yusuf Ali. When will you translate your version of the quran?
lol, funny you, i am not a follower of yusuf ali or any islamic scholar.
Re: The Lying Deity by truthman2013: 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
truthman2012:

I tell the truth and lie not, if not for Jesus, I would have been dead long ago when I ate poison and all medical treatments proved abortive. If I were a muslim, I would have been in hell now. Glory be to my Jesus.

If not for Jesus, I would have lost one of my twin girls from falling from a storey-building but was suspended on the air at the shout of Jesus

...as old as you are, you are still lying sad smh.

..truthman..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lying Deity by Demmzy15(m): 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
If this incident happened 20 years ago, it means truthman2012 is around 60 years grin grin. Upon your old age, you still lie. Suspension ko Expulsion ni grin. Liar oshi

1 Like

Re: The Lying Deity by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
@truthman2012 if she was suspended on the air, how far did she go before getting suspended? and how did she go back to the building? was she taken back to the building by air "calling jesus" or did you fly to her "calling jesus", then picked her up back to the building yourself? just curious. thanks for your anticipated answer.
Re: The Lying Deity by truthman2013: 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
Demmzy15:
If this incident happened 20 years ago, it means truthman2012 is around 60 years grin grin. Upon your old age, you still lie. Suspension ko Expulsion ni grin. Liar oshi

I think his daughters were 18years old then. His eldest son is married with children. Perhaps he is in his 70s.

..truthman..
Re: The Lying Deity by truthman2012(m): 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
truthman2013:

...as old as you are, you are still lying sad smh.
..truthman..
Why should I lie to glorify God who hates lying?
Every miracle is a lie to muslims because allahh can do none.
Re: The Lying Deity by Demmzy15(m): 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
truthman2013:

I think his daughters were 18years old then. His eldest son is married with children. Perhaps he is in his 70s.

..truthman..
So 18+20=38, so is daughter is 38years with senior brothers!! grin grin grin Chai! Falseman2012 abeg deactivate sharp sharp! grin cheesy
Re: The Lying Deity by malvisguy212: 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@truthman2012 if she was suspended on the air, how far did she go before getting suspended? and how did she go back to the building? was she taken back to the building by air "calling jesus" or did you fly to her "calling jesus", then picked her up back to the building yourself? just curious. thanks for your anticipated answer.
cannal minded man cannot know the nature of God. Miracle doesent happened in muslims home.
Re: The Lying Deity by truthman2012(m): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
Demmzy15:

So 18+20=38, so is daughter is 38years with senior brothers!! grin grin grin Chai! Falseman2012 abeg deactivate sharp sharp! grin cheesy

Deactivate?

I will destroy all the machinations of islamic allahh as the Lord lives.
Re: The Lying Deity by mustymatic(m): 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
malvisguy212:
long before that happen (if it true) allah has already stop sending sign. so who empower muhammed to split the moon? Satan or God? Will go change is mind if it him?
Long before when?
Surah Al-Isra, Verse 59
And nothing has Us from sending [this message, like the earlier ones,] with miraculous signs [in its wake], save [Our knowledge] that the people of olden times [only too often] gave the lie to them: thus, We provided for [the tribe of] Thamud the she-camel as a light-giving portent, and they sinned against it. And never did We send those signs for any other purpose than to convey a warning.
@ the bolded, does it say what you're insisting?
My friend if you can't understand simple sentences like these, how do you deal with the Bible full of biases?
Re: The Lying Deity by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
malvisguy212:
cannal minded man cannot know the nature of God. Miracle doesent happened in muslims home.
hahaha, this my friend again, cuz of so much hate, he cant see that i asked just a mere question. wonders shall never end.
Re: The Lying Deity by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
mustymatic:

Long before when?
Surah Al-Isra, Verse 59
And nothing has Us from sending [this message, like the earlier ones,] with miraculous signs [in its wake], save [Our knowledge] that the people of olden times [only too often] gave the lie to them: thus, We provided for [the tribe of] Thamud the she-camel as a light-giving portent, and they sinned against it. And never did We send those signs for any other purpose than to convey a warning.
@ the bolded, does it say what you're insisting?
My friend if you can't understand simple sentences like these, how do you deal with the Bible full of biases?
exactly o, i referred him back to ss classes comprehension passages, he thought i was making mockery of him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lying Deity by Demmzy15(m): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
truthman2012:

Deactivate?

I will destroy all the machinations of islamic allahh as the Lord lives.
The exposure of this moniker of yours is imminent, thank God the world is seeing the liar you're

1 Like

Re: The Lying Deity by truthman2012(m): 7:03am On Aug 01, 2015
Demmzy15:

The exposure of this moniker of yours is imminent, thank God the world is seeing the liar you're

Who is a liar among us?

I have challenged you guys severally to extract my lies and assemble them but you could not.

I always quote the quran to back up my statements and that is why none of you can debunk my claims.

So you are lying by calling me a liar as you are incapable of pointing out any.

1 Like

Re: The Lying Deity by malvisguy212: 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
malvisguy212:
According to the Qur’an the final miracle performed by Allah was a
huge she-camel that he produced out of a rock.
Surah 7:73: “Indeed there has come to you a clear sign (the miracle of the coming out of a huge she camel from the midst of a rock) from your Lord.” (Hilali-Khan)
And Surah 17:59 gives us the reason why Allah stopped sending miracles anymore after he had miraculously produced the she-camel out of a rock.
Surah 17:59: “And We refrain from sending the Signs, only because the men of former generations treated them as false: We sent the she-camel to the Thamud to open their eyes, but they treated her wrongfully: We only send the Signs by way of terror (and warning from evil).” (Yusuf Ali)

As we can see, the word “Sign” in this verse denotes the visible and clearly observable miracle of Allah. The Sign or Miracle that Allah sent in this specific instant was a she-camel that was visible to the people of Thamud. The miracle was sent to open their eyes but they treated
the she-camel wrongly and killed her. After this incident, Allah decided not to send any more miracles in the future. What can we conclude by
the above words of Allah in Surah 17:59?

1. It shows that Allah has “stopped sending miracles.” This means that long before the coming of Muhammad, Allah has decided to stop
sending miracles. Hence, if the Qur’an is true, then Muhammad could
not have performed any miracle. Therefore, whenever Muslims proudly
claim that their Prophet performed many miracles, they are at the
same instant admitting that Allah lied in Surah 17:59.
2. It specifies Allah’s reason for not sending miracles. This verse states that Allah found it pointless to perform miracles “because the men of former generations treated them as false.” In other words, Allah has stopped sending miracles because people in the past did not
believe in them.
3. It shows in which period of time Allah made a decision to stop sending miracles.

More than twenty Qur’anic passages show that whenever Muhammad
was asked by his contemporaries to perform a single miracle, he either
remained silent or said that he could not do so because he was no
more than just an ordinary human being. The most explicit of these
passages is in
Surah 17:90-93:
They said, “We will not believe you unless you cause a spring to
gush out of the ground. “Or unless you own a garden of date palms
and grapes, with rivers running through it. “Or unless you cause
masses from the sky, as you claimed, to fall on us. Or unless you
bring GOD and the angels before our eyes. “Or unless you own a
luxurious mansion, or unless you climb into the sky. Even if you do climb, we will not believe unless you bring a book that we can
read.” Say, “Glory be to my Lord. AM I ANY MORE THAN A HUMAN MESSENGER?” (Khalifa)

We will now analyze Surah 17:59 once again but from a different point of view:
As a result of the above insolent act of the people of Thamud, Surah 17:59 testifies that Allah has now refrained from sending miracles. The Qur’an does not mention the time period when Prophet Salih was sent to the people of Thamud. But, we can say with certainty that it
must be BEFORE the time of Jesus Christ, because according to Muhammad himself, there were no prophets or apostles between the
time of Jesus and Muhammad. In other words, the only “Prophet” who
was sent after Jesus was Muhammad.

Sahih Muslim, Book 030, Hadith Number 5835: Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him)
as saying: I am most akin to Jesus Christ among the whole of
mankind, and all the Prophets are of different mothers but belong
to one religion and no PROPHET WAS RAISE BETWEEN ME AND JESUS.

The Hadith states that “no Prophet was raised between (Muhammad) and Jesus,” Therefore, Salih could not have been sent after the arrival of Jesus but before. Otherwise, it would place him between Jesus and Muhammad. Therefore, Allah must have stopped
sending miracles long before Jesus set foot on earth. Yet, the Qur’an admits that Jesus performed many miracles and it even describes some
of his miracles. Surah 3:49: And I (Jesus) heal the blind and the leprous, and bring the dead to life with Allah’s permission. (Shakir)

How can this be possible? This shows that Allah’s claim in the Qur’an
that he was the source behind the powerful works of Jesus is a lie. By
his own admission, Allah could not be the one who empowered Jesus
with miracles. He simply could not be the originator of Jesus’
miraculous works. Who then is the source of the miracles of Jesus?
Re: The Lying Deity by malvisguy212: 9:24am On Jan 30, 2016
malvisguy212:
Surah 7:73: “Indeed there has come to you a clear sign (the miracle of the coming out of a huge she camel from the midst of a rock) from your Lord.” (Hilali-Khan)
And Surah 17:59 gives us the reason why Allah stopped sending miracles anymore after he had miraculously produced the she-camel out of a rock.
Surah 17:59: “And We refrain from sending the Signs, only because the men of former generations treated them as false: We sent the she-camel to the Thamud to open their eyes, but they treated her wrongfully: We only send the Signs by way of terror (and warning from evil).” (Yusuf Ali)

As we can see, the word “Sign” in this verse denotes the visible and clearly observable miracle of Allah. The Sign or Miracle that Allah sent in this specific instant was a she-camel that was visible to the people of Thamud. The miracle was sent to open their eyes but they treated
the she-camel wrongly and killed her. After this incident, Allah decided not to send any more miracles in the future. What can we conclude by

1. It shows that Allah has “stopped sending miracles.” This means that long before the coming of Muhammad, Allah has decided to stop
2. It specifies Allah’s reason for not sending miracles. This verse states that Allah found it pointless to perform miracles “because the men of former generations treated them as false.” In other words, Allah has stopped sending miracles because people in the past did not
believe in them.
3. It shows in which period of time Allah made a decision to stop sending miracles.

passages is in
luxurious mansion, or unless you climb into the sky. Even if you do climb, we will not believe unless you bring a book that we can
read.” Say, “Glory be to my Lord. AM I ANY MORE THAN A HUMAN MESSENGER?” (Khalifa)

As a result of the above insolent act of the people of Thamud, Surah 17:59 testifies that Allah has now refrained from sending miracles. The Qur’an does not mention the time period when Prophet Salih was sent to the people of Thamud. But, we can say with certainty that it
must be BEFORE the time of Jesus Christ, because according to Muhammad himself, there were no prophets or apostles between the

Sahih Muslim, Book 030, Hadith Number 5835: Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him)

The Hadith states that “no Prophet was raised between (Muhammad) and Jesus,” Therefore, Salih could not have been sent after the arrival of Jesus but before. Otherwise, it would place him between Jesus and Muhammad. Therefore, Allah must have stopped
sending miracles long before Jesus set foot on earth. Yet, the Qur’an admits that Jesus performed many miracles and it even describes some
of his miracles. Surah 3:49: And I (Jesus) heal the blind and the leprous, and bring the dead to life with Allah’s permission. (Shakir)

A
Re: The Lying Deity by malvisguy212: 6:18am On Feb 11, 2016
malvisguy212:

believe in them.

passages is in

Re: The Lying Deity by malvisguy212: 8:03am On Aug 03, 2016
malvisguy212:
no coment from my muslims friends, Allah and the true God of the bible cannot be the same.this is clear prove that Allah did not empower jesus to perform miracle because before the coming of jesus ,allah has already stop sending sign.
Re: The Lying Deity by malvisguy212: 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
malvisguy212:
The
Bible clearly identifies Jehovah as the true source behind the astounding works performed by Jesus Christ:
Acts 10:38: “You know that God anointed Jesus from Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power. Jesus went through the land doing good and healing all those oppressed by the Devil. Jesus did these things because God was with him.” Jehovah not only caused the miraculous birth of Jesus but also
empowered him to perform many miracles. This raises vital questions
regarding the true source behind the inspiration of the Qur’an. It
certainly could not come from the same Almighty God who performed
many miracles through Jesus. Since the Qur’an itself states that Allah
has stopped sending miracles long before the arrival of Jesus, Muslims are faced with a dilemma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants / A Lot Of Stories And Verses In The Bible Were Copied From Another Religion / Jesus Saves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.