Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

‘I Want To Industrialise Imo State’ - Guber Aspirant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Want To Industrialise Imo State’ - Guber Aspirant (519 Views)

Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Alex Otti, Abia State Guber Candidate & Team Brutally Attacked By Thugs [Pics] / Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Want To Industrialise Imo State’ - Guber Aspirant by aboy247: 8:31am On Oct 28, 2014
Ken Ojiri, one of the front runners for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) ticket in the 2015 governorship election in Imo State was upbeat as he picked the form to formally throw his heart into the ring for the primaries coming up later in November.

He has never hidden his desire to introduce creativity and dynamism into the governance of the state. He says Imo is one of the producers of graduates in the country and the least in industries making it an unviable paradox. He spoke exclusively to Daily Sun soon after picking his form.

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/829-i-want-to-industrialise-imo-state-guber-aspirant

(1) (Reply)

Aminu Tambuwal Finally Defects To The APC - TVC / Macaulay: Isoko Politics And The Place Of Opposition / Why Do We Feel So Inferior?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.