Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,195 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

What!!! 23-year-old Father Tells His 24 Children To 'study Hard' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What!!! 23-year-old Father Tells His 24 Children To 'study Hard' (1206 Views)

We Will Ensure Victory For APC, Royal Father Tells Oshiomhole / Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town / Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What!!! 23-year-old Father Tells His 24 Children To 'study Hard' by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2014

But none of his "children" share his DNA.
According to CNN.com, the only thing linking Nkusi to his children is that they're all ethnic Rwandan Tutsis who lost their families in the 1994 genocide that killed 800,000 people.
"Artificial families" to help young genocide survivors cope were initiated by Association for Student Genocide Survivors (AERG), which was founded by 12 University of Rwanda students in 1996.
They have expanded to 43,397 university and high school students from across Rwanda.
AERG groups families from members within the same secondary school or university, after which the newly-formed family democratically elect a willing father and mother from among their ranks.
Though they don't all live together, they do help each other out financially and attempt to pool their resources.

It finally wasn't what I thought.
Surprised.
Re: What!!! 23-year-old Father Tells His 24 Children To 'study Hard' by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: What!!! 23-year-old Father Tells His 24 Children To 'study Hard' by 500samuel(m): 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
attention seeker grin grin grin grin
Re: What!!! 23-year-old Father Tells His 24 Children To 'study Hard' by Exjoker(m): 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
victorels:

It finally wasn't what I thought.
Surprised.
Crazy you op...lol
Re: What!!! 23-year-old Father Tells His 24 Children To 'study Hard' by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
angry undecided are u alright??
Re: What!!! 23-year-old Father Tells His 24 Children To 'study Hard' by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
snowprince07:
angry undecided are u alright??

Hmm. This question is not complete. Is it a yes or no question?
Re: What!!! 23-year-old Father Tells His 24 Children To 'study Hard' by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
Exjoker:
Crazy you op...lol

Its not me O! If you check the source link you will see that I did not change anything, including the heading
Re: What!!! 23-year-old Father Tells His 24 Children To 'study Hard' by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
500samuel:
attention seeker grin grin grin grin

Really!
I deserve an applaud because I got your attention.

You are welcomed.
Re: What!!! 23-year-old Father Tells His 24 Children To 'study Hard' by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
victorels:

Hmm. This question is not complete. Is it a yes or no question?
na me u de ask?? undecided
Re: What!!! 23-year-old Father Tells His 24 Children To 'study Hard' by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
snowprince07:
na me u de ask?? undecided

No!!!! I dey ask the person that asked the question. His name na Snowprince07. If you are not, then you are guilty of impersonation.
Check jamb punishment for that offence.
Re: What!!! 23-year-old Father Tells His 24 Children To 'study Hard' by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 29, 2014
victorels:

No!!!! I dey ask the person that asked the question. His name na Snowprince07. If you are not, then you are guilty of impersonation.
Check jamb punishment for that offence.

Funny you

on the Topic, its mislead me.

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan 2011 91 campaign promises!check his failures and achievements / Serving PDP Governors Win Senatorial Tickets / Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Wins Enugu state PDP Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.