Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) (59380 Views)

John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) / John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) / Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nadamwa:

So if she's a lesbian, no be una dey critisize her physique? How many guys will date girls like that? She has to find sexual/emotional gratification from somewhere
Exactly
Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by yungcyrus(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
What da phuck!!!

Uwak and Oparanozie, strictly gayish
Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by lafflaff123(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
Looked at the Pictures and felt I was checking other men out. Not cool.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by joedejana(m): 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
bomkizle:
undecidedlesbians
So how is France and the President? undecided
Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
LMAyedun:
Asisat Lamina Oshoala - The most valuable player of the just concluded women championship. She plays her footballer for Rivers Angels, Portharcourt.
omo this babe dey kill me anytime any day,I will give her my right arm,just to use the cap of my thing to rub the top of her thing just for one second.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by Joshuadon: 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
between Desire Oparanozie and cynthia uwak i dont even knw which z more masculine.............na wa ooooooooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked wait shocked shocked shocked shocked ooo with abs/ six packs shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by LilPeezy(m): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
Owk!!! So wetin u want make I do now
Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
LMAyedun:
Desire Oparanozie
she looks too masculine for my liking

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by condralbede(m): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
Cynthia get six packs....o boi see man with boobs nah still another man dey bleep this one
Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
condralbede:
Cynthia get six packs packs....o boi see man with boobs nah still another man dey bleep this one!
grin
Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by chidirowland(f): 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
sexy or not, they are making their money
Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by runtinxnigga(m): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ishola and Dike are beautiful and sexy as well, even Ordega
Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
Courtney looks like ajebo tongue cute...Asisat too kinda

edit: just realized that Courtney's brother Bright has played for the National team and is a striker as well.... cool family shocked
Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
QMark:

At least they did what our "Men in men's clothings" couldn't do.

Mikel Obi and co deserves nothing than be dressed in women's clothings and be made to walk the length of Idumota market.

erm really? these ladies won the African championship right? please remind me again who are the reigning African champions in the male category??

Think before you talk.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by millhouse: 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
i swear down
Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by Emma8043(m): 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
timpaker:
So women have 6 packs too? @Cynthia Uwak angry

Gotta double my own mehn.. cheesy

12 packs coming soon... grin
U garrit bro
Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by sylve11: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
CFCfan:

grin grin grin grin grin

Make i follow u grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by Superstar007(m): 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
All these men in women's clothings save for two of them. Apart from Ordega and Courtney, the rest resemble man beaters embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by Superstar007(m): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
IYANGBALI:
omo this babe dey kill me anytime any day,I will give her my right arm,just to use the cap of my thing to rub the top of her thing just for one second.

Cap of which thing? And top of what exactly
Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by Kirinwa: 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
stinggy:
Lol @ cynthia uwak's abs grin

Mehn.
You may now kwiss the bride.
Looking @ who you want to kwiss.

You'll be like Pastor I think am no longer interested again.

That boy sorry girl dey fear me o. Hmm!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
QMark:

Mikel Obi and co deserves nothing than be dressed in women's clothings and be made to walk the length of Idumota market.

Mikel Obi and co won the MEN'S nations cup in 2013....they have done something. Try to see the fun in this and don't bring in any bitterness you have towards anybody

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by Kesmakveli(m): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
QMark:

Lwtmb.. Jeeeez!!!
Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by millhouse: 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
are you a learner

Superstar007:

Cap of which thing? And top of what exactly
Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by HAH: 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
chidirowland:
sexy or not, they are making their money

My sister there is no serious money in women football, maybe you mean pocket money.

In fact you make more money in nollywood than female football, if you are a woman looking for sport money go to tennis.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by mazizitonene(m): 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ah fnk ds describes hemaphroditism.....they look more like hemaphrodites tew me undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by thegoodone2(m): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
Benue girl u are too much.......... and that no 3 Desire a boy or girl? ;DBenue girl.......... and that no 3 Desire a boy or girl?
Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by kendrick93(m): 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
LMAyedun:
Cynthia Uwak - Ex- Falcons player.
jesu.. see abbs.... who go won Bleep dis one na?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by watchindelta(m): 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
LMAyedun:
Desire Oparanozie
i need this girl badly plsss tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by Dragonking: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
Why all these Igbo girls dey dress like MEN (e.g Cynthia Uwak, Desire Oparanozie). Na dem get gay and lesbian pass. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him / Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde / Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.