Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) (59619 Views)

John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) / John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) / Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by stevoskyj(m): 12:10am On Nov 01, 2014
LMAyedun:
Francisco Ordega - Plays her football in Sweden for pitea club. Born in Benue state.
my ohh my.. benue too fine
and sexy die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by jaydee87(m): 12:20am On Nov 01, 2014
tink they are beautiful except for the ones look masculine but I prefer them to the guys that look feminine and can't perform on the field except forming on and off field.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by enomakos(m): 12:37am On Nov 01, 2014
LMAyedun:
Desire Oparanozie

is she another chichi igbo?
Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by enomakos(m): 12:41am On Nov 01, 2014
LMAyedun:
Cynthia Uwak - Ex- Falcons player.

i use to like her but she hate dicks
Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by enomakos(m): 12:45am On Nov 01, 2014
Emma8043:
Only one drup of sperm all the abs wil turn to prg

which sperms?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by enomakos(m): 12:54am On Nov 01, 2014
GoodGirl2:
This is a woman, right?

yeah she is a woman
Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by adeyemi91(m): 2:38am On Nov 01, 2014
watchindelta:
i need this girl badly plsss tongue tongue
chai...u 1 dead?? Dis 1 go crush u pata pata
Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by adeyemi91(m): 2:44am On Nov 01, 2014
LMAyedun:
Asisat Lamina Oshoala - The most valuable player of the just concluded women championship. She plays her footballer for Rivers Angels, Portharcourt.
abeg no b ''Baba B'' b dis?? Nasir Abiodun,ah don catch u... Dis guy na my classmate 4 primary skul oo shocked
LMAyedun:
Asisat Lamina Oshoala - The most valuable player of the just concluded women championship. She plays her footballer for Rivers Angels, Portharcourt.
abeg no b ''Baba B'' b dis?? Nasir Abiodun,ah don catch u... Dis guy na my classmate 4 primary skul oo
Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by Jfrezzy(m): 3:55am On Nov 01, 2014
Let them be checked well,the 1st two are not gay,but those ibo locals girls look,so gay,they be doing there self .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 01, 2014
QMark:

At least they did what our "Men in men's clothings" couldn't do.

Mikel Obi and co deserves nothing than be dressed in women's clothings and be made to walk the length of Idumota market.

*modified*

I thought I made my comment in 2014 and not 2013. That Ethiopia won the Nations cup in 1962 does not mean that they should still be celebrating it in 2014.

Has there been any other Nations Cup since 2013 Abeg try dey reason well. They re the current/reigning african champion. Ethopia is not the reigning champion. (example doesnt fit)
Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by honeric01(m): 8:36am On Nov 01, 2014
abatically:

u can't be a footballer and look feminine. If they look too feminine and then become lazy on the pitch, u will complain that they are too lazy. sighs,

Which kind statement be this na? you must be like a man to play football? so other countries having female-looking players are not playing football?

Germany
Canada
USA
France
Namibia

E.t.c

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by watchindelta(m): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
adeyemi91:
chai...u 1 dead?? Dis 1 go crush u pata pata
no way bro I luv muscular Chick. for banging things
Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by maxy097(m): 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
Onome Ebi follows me on twitter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by larryUG(m): 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
QMark:

At least they did what our "Men in men's clothings" couldn't do.

Mikel Obi and co deserves nothing than be dressed in women's clothings and be made to walk the length of Idumota market.

*modified*

I thought I made my comment in 2014 and not 2013. That Ethiopia won the Nations cup in 1962 does not mean that they should still be celebrating it in 2014.

Wat did they do that our men could not do? the last time i checked, we are the champions of Africa *(whether male or female), we are the champions of the world(under 17), we are the world champions ( copa lagos-beach soccer), so wat are you talking about that they did, the men could not do?
Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
LMAyedun:
Cynthia Uwak - Ex- Falcons player.

Oh boy!

This one na husband beater ooo!!

Chei!! This one fit kill bois for hose oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 2:06am On Nov 02, 2014
i fell inlove with Courtney Dike
Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 2:09am On Nov 02, 2014
Jfrezzy:
Let them be checked well,the 1st two are not gay,but those ibo locals girls look,so gay,they be doing there self .

talking like a bitch
Re: Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) by MikelMerry(m): 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
They are all wonderful, but some are beautiful while some are handsome. No problem sha we are togeda.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? / Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time / Brazil Vs Spain - Confederations Cup Final (3 - 0) On 30th June 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.