Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,550 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? (4945 Views)

What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? / What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
I will give a little bit about mine.
I have been recently trying to heal slowly but frankly... am still heartbroken and am sure not only me must've suffered this and I would be happy if we could share our stories...
we started handsomely well...
On the line, she would relocate to PH though I wasn't happy but later have to live with it.
In PH, we continued our lovely life mostly on social networks and also do have phone calls.

BLACK THURSDAY

I called her and she picked pretending not be hearing what I was saying...
And what I could hear next was the voice of a man..
His voice was coarse and got me frightened but later, I managed to summon some courage to confront him.

He told me never to try call the line again even in my next world....
Oh God!!.....I was mad

He handed the phone over to the girl and she reiterated same on what the guy said...
I was left heartbroken, I couldn't do anything throughout that day and almost a week...I was left muttering only to myself!!
Sad I must say!
not strictly that it must be a relationship heartbreak ooo
Mine was from a relationship.....
you can now add yours!
Re: What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by dmcdad: 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
Well... I never had any, let alone having worse or worst one. It must have been devastating.
Re: What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by dmcdad: 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
I will give a little bit about mine.
I have been recently trying to heal slowly but frankly... am still heartbroken and am sure not only me must've suffered this and I would be happy if we could share our stories...

you can add yours!
Ehya...
Re: What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
dmcdad:
Well... I never had any, let alone having worse or worst one. It must have been devastating.
Never had any? Abeg open up and tell us how you cried for a full month tongue
Re: What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by adepiero: 3:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
I broke up with my girlfriend her parents married her to their family friends son that resides in Canada. though, i've moved on but each time I remember it hurts like its fresh
Re: What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by dmcdad: 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
3cycle:

Never had any? Abeg open up and tell us how you cried for a full month tongue
Me keh... Cried for who na? A full month? You must be mistaking m3 for someone else boo. cheesy
Re: What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by dmcdad: 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
adepiero:
I broke up with my girlfriend her parents married her to their family friends son that resides in Canada. though, i've moved on but each time I remember it hurts like its fresh
You broke up before the marriage incident right?
Re: What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by adepiero: 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
dmcdad:

You broke up before the marriage incident right?
she already did introduction with the guy before I found out through my friends. the thing pain me die..

funny part was that she said she wasn't aware of the matchmaking until two days to the intro. she is married now but still keeps in touch sha
Re: What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
dmcdad:

Me keh... Cried for who na? A full month? You must be mistaking m3 for someone else boo. cheesy
How can you say you've never been heartbroken? If you were a girl, I would understand but for a guy? I doubt.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by chymystique(f): 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
awwww.. Sorry OP.. Such is life.. Me ve not experienced heartbreak cause I always know when its time to take a walk. I pray I never get heartbroken in this life by the opposite sex cause I might not be able to get over it.
Re: What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by dmcdad: 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
3cycle:

How can you say you've never been heartbroken? If you were a girl, I would understand but for a guy? I doubt.
Are you insinuating that it's easier for a guy to get heartbroken than a lady?
Re: What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by dmcdad: 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
adepiero:
she already did introduction with the guy before I found out through my friends. the thing pain me die..

funny part was that she said she wasn't aware of the matchmaking until two days to the intro. she is married now but still keeps in touch sha
Ohh... I see. Ehya sorry jare. E dey happen.
Re: What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
dmcdad:

Are you insinuating that it's easier for a guy to get heartbroken than a lady?
Yep, most ladies love with their head while guys love with their hearts.
When its time to walk away, girls pull their heads backwards leaving the guys with broken hearts. grin

*abeg na joke o*

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
*sobs*
Re: What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
dmcdad:

Ehya...
is that ur own story?
Re: What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
chymystique:
awwww.. Sorry OP.. Such is life.. Me ve not experienced heartbreak cause I always know when its time to take a walk. I pray I never get heartbroken in this life by the opposite sex cause I might not be able to get over it.
guess you always know when to take a painful walk that would in turn leave ur guy in devastation, right?
Re: What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by iKillzz: 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
If you dwell on, and keep dwelling on a heartbreak you suffered, your emotions are slave to the one who inflicted them in the first place, and you can never heal. . . No one falls to the ground and refuses to get up. Dust yourself up, and move on. You are living a life and not a movie script. Things happen. Get over them as quickly as you can, and move on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by dmcdad: 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
is that ur own story?
Didn't you see mine up there?
Re: What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by dmcdad: 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
3cycle:

Yep, most ladies love with their head while guys love with their hearts.
When its time to walk away, girls pull their heads backwards leaving the guys with broken hearts. grin

*abeg na joke o*
Ahh! Afraid wan catch me before ooooooo cheesy
Re: What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
dmcdad:

Didn't you see mine up there?
I can only see u denying that you've never experienced heartbreak
Re: What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by dmcdad: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
I can only see u denying that you've never experienced heartbreak
And how about that? Does that seem impossible to you?
Re: What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
dmcdad:

And how about that? Does that seem impossible to you?
hmm....
How would I know?
I could be
Re: What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
iKillzz:
If you dwell on, and keep dwelling on a heartbreak you suffered, your emotions are slave to the one who inflicted them in the first place, and you can never heal. . . No one falls to the ground and refuses to get up. Dust yourself up, and move on. You are living a life and not a movie script. Things happen. Get over them as quickly as you can, and move on.

Word!
Re: What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by AnodaIT(m): 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
chymystique:
How many have you had their hearts broken undecided
Re: What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by chymystique(f): 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
guess you always know when to take a painful walk that would in turn leave ur guy in devastation, right?

its only one person I know that truly I made him feel that way and a part of me stil feel guilty till today.. In life sometimes we ve to take hard decisions even though it hurts/will hurt

AnodaIT:

How many have you had their hearts broken undecided

lol.. IT, u just enjoy attacking me.. Anyways its just one person and it was not intentional.

iKillzz:

words of wisdom from sexkillz
Re: What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
chymystique:

its only one person I know that truly I made him feel that way and a part of me stil feel guilty till today.. In life sometimes we ve to take hard decisions even though it hurts/will hurt
hmm...
Women!!!!!!!!
Re: What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
When I came first from jss1 first term till ss3 1st term only to come second the last term of secondary school. cry wait, is it relationship heartbreak? Never had one. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by dmcdad: 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
benromeo39:
When I can first from jss1 first term till ss3 1st term only to come second the last term of secondary school. cry wait, is it relationship heartbreak? Never had one. lipsrsealed
cheesy
Re: What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by jmoore(m): 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
No relationship therefore no heartbreak.
Re: What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
iKillzz:
Welcome back smiley
Re: What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
jmoore:
No relationship therefore no heartbreak.
Not in a hurry to loose your virginity? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) / When A Guy Finds Out She Aint Coming!! (picture) / This Is The Difference Between What Men Want And What Women Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.