Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

The Era Of Constituent Buying Nomination Form For Politician - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Era Of Constituent Buying Nomination Form For Politician (534 Views)

Woman Turns Her Fridge Into A Wardrobe In This Era Of Change (pix) / 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal / 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Era Of Constituent Buying Nomination Form For Politician by emmddy: 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
the election is at the corner and all sort of electioneering propaganda everywhere, politicians that have not done anything meaningful to their people are claiming their constituencies bought nomination form for them to contest under their political party.
the other time i heard wike Nysome that his people bought nomination form for him to contest for the Governor of rivers state, senate president David Mark was weeping when his constituencies bought nomination form for him, Mr Ignatius Longjan the deputy governor of plateau state claims the same to contest governor in his state even against his principal anointed candidate and we are till waiting for Ijaw youth council to purchase nomination form for GEJ to contest for president.

do you really think those people has actually done enough for their constituencies for the people to buy nomination form for them or is just caricature propaganda?? upon millions of naira those has stolen why will their constituencies buy nomination form for them?
i even heard TAN endorse the deputy senate president ekweremadu to re-contest, i thought TAN is only mobilizing for GEJ to contest for president for the second time, how they started endorsing senators? who know very soon TAN will be appointing ministers.

this is what i call political propaganda. please before you start to call me APC or PDP, i belong to no political party.
Re: The Era Of Constituent Buying Nomination Form For Politician by Ikengawo: 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
idiotic propaganda
Re: The Era Of Constituent Buying Nomination Form For Politician by omenka(m): 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
They've turned to this idiotic lie because they really have no tangible evidence on ground with which they can campaign. They give a group of thugs monies to buy them forms then invite the press to make a show of the presentation, with their "supporters" wailing and begging them to accept the forms and run for the office!! Some even go as far as erecting billboards portraying Jesus handing them a staff (you go fear Nigerian Moses) to go forth and liberate their people at the Senate!!

Nigerian politicians are the most useless crop of citizens we have in this country.

1 Like

Re: The Era Of Constituent Buying Nomination Form For Politician by emmddy: 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
bross u dey vex, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
omenka:
They've turned to this idiotic lie because they really have no tangible evidence on ground with which they can campaign. They give a group of thugs monies to buy them forms then invite the press to make a show of the presentation, with their "supporters" wailing and begging them to accept the forms and run for the office!! Some even go as far as erecting billboards portraying Jesus handing them a staff (you go fear Nigerian Moses) to go forth and liberate their people at the Senate!!

Nigerian politicians are the most useless crop of citizens we have in this country.
Re: The Era Of Constituent Buying Nomination Form For Politician by omenka(m): 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
emmddy:
bross u dey vex, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
It is the truth. If anything, those so called supporters who "buy" the multimillion naira forms for them pray for their damnation every morning they wake up!
Re: The Era Of Constituent Buying Nomination Form For Politician by RockMaxi: 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
They should keep deceiving themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Student Leadership. A Sign Of Future Doom Or Glory? / Abacha Promises To Win Kano Governorship Seat For PDP / Photos: ISIS Announces Its Own Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.