Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) (3315 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 / Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by ziccoit: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
The most important man of this moment about to address the nation
Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by citizenisb: 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
Thanks
Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by motherlode: 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
it's live on channels and ait
Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
Yes o
Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by mcdonald59(m): 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by makzeze: 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
Come March 28, we Nigerians say "Sai Buhari"
Lets March there.
Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by allisonluvsu(m): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
;k
Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by ziccoit: 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
Highlights of the address:

1. INEC is fully ready to conduct elections as scheduled.
2. Service chiefs said military will not be available to support police and other security agencies.
3. Election has been rescheduled to hold on March 28 and April 11.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by jorlons(m): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
PDP has succeeded in arm twisting this Prof's hand to do their bidding.

But we APCites will proceed to a General March 4 Buhari (GMB).

Six weeks!!! Mehn that is freaking long.

Anyways we will March on for change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by sammynash11(m): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
OK
Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by olu77(m): 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
Listening. I think the poor professor will just resign

Ushers are not doing their work grin that baba behind Jega has dozed off several times...oh i forgot they are not in church lipsrsealed

Grand children will be like: "grandpa we saw you sleeping inside the tv"

Baba: "children, pdp and jonathan's wahala is too much jare"

1 Like

Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by otokx(m): 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
What is he saying? No light as usual here.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by Bizinton: 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
"There are a number of issues that are critical to elections like security which is not under the control of INEC"-Jega

1 Like

Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by lafex: 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
K
Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by MidaxPhoenix(m): 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
Inec is ready but the security chiefs have advised against the set date... hence the postponement of six weeks is hereby accepted....JEGA

Jega tried painfully to exonerate INEC hinging the blame on insecurity and advice from the NSA.

The reporters are dumbfounded......

The first reporter asked ' if the security situation remains as it is after six weeks, what will you do'

'we hope and pray that the situation improves but will conduct election as the law provides - 30days before May 29th. JEGA

Pertinent questions...

What did the present government do to facilitate the collection of PVC?

Did the NSA and security chiefs discuss with national council before making the declaration in London?

A party claimed that the election can not hold because the PVC are not widely circulated.... which of the two major parties have actually been running advert admonishing nigerians to collect PVC?

Which of the party is leading gallop polls?

Who appointed the NSA?

Who appointed the service chiefs?

Why do we have to wait till a week to postpone? It's not like we had the worst attacks since January!

The average. Collection rate in the four states is Above 70 percent? How did they collect the PVC if there is insecurity in those area?

Many people will be annoyed with this decision but the security of my personnel is paramount! JEGA

There is enough grounds for cynism but what we can't contemplate is not holding election before May 29th. JEGA. If

There s nothing deceptive than an obvious fact!!!!

## Nigeria we hail thee!!
Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by Bizinton: 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
"The summary of my presentation to the COS is that INEC is substantially ready to conduct elections"-Jega

1 Like

Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by armadeo(m): 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
since that time. my fuel don nearly finish oh.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by Just20(f): 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
Mehn Jega I don't envy this your shoes now o

Modified**
New dates 28th March, 2015 & 11th April, 2015
Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by remsonik(f): 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
I just hope they don't do this
Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by ifuckedJudith: 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
All i know is that Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam

Gej till 2019
Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by Bizinton: 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
"In consideration of the advice by the security agencies, it will be unconscionable to have elections without adequate security"-Jega
Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by gurusmac4: 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
I will still vote For change

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by ademega(m): 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
It's well
Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by joshrare(m): 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jega live on ait,channels,nta and itv benin
Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by otokx(m): 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Bizinton:
"The summary of my presentation to the COS is that INEC is substantially ready to conduct elections"-Jega

Thumbs up.
Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by sova(m): 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jega on hot seat, dix electn shud just cm nd go.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Booked
Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by DonCaleb: 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Ok tell them to hear!! No Election!!!
Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by mancanoe: 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Tell that man on blue sleeping behind jega to go and sleep.
Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by kamez(m): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
Even b4 he says it, I already know that he has postponed the election
Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by adesolami36: 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
Dis country is something else,we're unorganised @ all. Too bad if dis election is postpone
Re: Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) by johndwayy(m): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
Pls those that have light shud give us updates oh...tnx

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 20 Corruption Cases And Scandals In Nigeria. 2011-2015 / Lagos 'competes' With New York City (photo) / Why Oil Marketers Hoarding Fuel Will Have To Drink It Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.