Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Pastor Kumuyi And Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi And Wife (6501 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke / Bishop David Oyedepo , Wf Kumuyi And Enock Adeboye Occultic Exposision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Kumuyi And Wife by Samneer: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
When you look at a picture, I guess you are very free to interpret what you see. There are some pictures you see and do not bother to take a second look. But not this one. This picture speaks more than you could ever imagine.

What do I see?

I see a man that has emptied himself to a generation NOW and several generations unborn. A General with unquestionable track records of achievements in the Christendom

I see a woman of simplicity and honesty. Strong at heart and ready to stand by a man’s vision and destiny

I see a man that has fought the ‘wild beasts of Ephesus…’ and even at old age still ‘craves for the mountains and territories’ like Joshua and Caleb.

I see a woman that speaks peace and calm. A face so rare in a world of turmoil and hardship. A hand that is not afraid to clutch the hands that carry so much!

I see grey hairs of unspeakable wisdom. Shining faces of indescribable grace and beauty. Smiles that are worth more than a million. Eyes still as sharp as the Eagle. And the Spirits that are united in one… that seems to be saying

‘Children, love one another. Husband, love your wife. Wife, reverence your husband’… Not just at the beginning of your journey, but also at the 'set of sun’

But greater still, you know what I see? I see a Father… My Father!

copied from https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205074576094193&set=a.1918642375895.2112643.1537098269&type=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife by adanduka: 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
Simplicity exemplified.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
adanduka:
Simplicity exemplified.
if only nigerian girls can adopt this style of dressing.they think it is old fashioned.and they want to be like their father God.they have forgotten that God is the most old fashioned person ever.the same way he was thousands of years ago the same way he is now.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife by rawpadgin(m): 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
when u see the 'real men of God' u know them

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife by God2man(m): 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
We thank God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife by asalimpo(m): 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
Dux01:
if only nigerian girls can adopt this style of dressing.they think it is old fashioned.and they want to be like their father God.they have forgotten that God is the most old fashioned person ever.the same way he was thousands of years ago the same way he is now.
old or extra fashionable. Perfection needs no improvement.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
asalimpo:

old or extra fashionable. Perfection needs no improvement.
i wish they understood.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife by Blackfire(m): 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
what is the purpose of this pic? religious propaganda or inward perfection
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife by noblealuu: 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
May God bless Pastor Kumuyi.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 29, 2014
All I see is a woman who looks like a grandma. And a man who looks like a grandchild
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife by adanduka: 8:31am On Oct 29, 2014
Dux01:

The problem is the guys who detest simplicity but crave artificiality. So the girls are dressing and 'buying body parts' & facial colors to impress.

The question is: Is God impressed?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife by olojaoke1(m): 8:38am On Oct 29, 2014
Why did she not cover her hair,and why does he have the "punk" hairstyle.......[quote][/quote] undecided undecided undecided just asking undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife by nicechic(f): 8:56am On Oct 29, 2014
Lanister:
All I see is a woman who looks like a grandma. And a man who looks like a grandchild
Lol....thou art wiked
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife by Image123(m): 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
nice picture and even commendation. However, we should beware of subtle introduction of man worship. May Pastor Kumuyi hold on earnestly to the end and obtain a full reward.

(1) (Reply)

Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself / Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? / The Second Marriage Of Reverend Chris Okotie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.