Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,581 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. (5057 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by Guests: 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
undecided
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by mifavour(f): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
The guy that dates you for sex n curves will leave you for a thicker as.s and someone who gives it to him berra than you do..
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by Abduletudaye(m): 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
You're right bro...
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by Abduletudaye(m): 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
mifavour:
The guy that dates you for sex n curves will leave you for a thicker as.s and someone who gives it to him berra than you do..

This is also true cheesy
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by adblack10(m): 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
iKillzz:
Very true.

Guys can be very foolish. You see them hustling hard day and night, just to impress one stup1d local girl on their street, a girl so brainless and ugly that she needs makeup to look pretty. And then, as material as she is, she moves on to the next 1diot boy who now impresses with more money.

What those male and female fools do not realize is that money cannot buy love. Guys, if you like, give a woman the whole world, if she doesn't love you from her heart, there is nothing you can do about it, and she can leave you and your money for your driver if she loves him. Doesn't matter if that said driver has no place to call his own. She'll use your money to help the man she really loves. And then she'll start from the scratch with him in the name of love.

The foolishness of some girls tho. I don't know if it's because of poverty, they will always go with the highest bidder. Fools. No shame, no self respect, no nothing. Once they've started growing booobs, hips and some asss, they become foolish and willing to sell their body to the highest bidder. That boy enticing you with money doesn't love you either. He'll use you like when someone sucks an orange and throws it away. By the time such girls realize it, it's already too late. Their firm booobs would have given way to gravity and then they'll start looking for any man at all to love them. That's when they call GOD the most. They suddenly become spiritual sisters.

If any of such fools are reading this, realize there's a time for everything and that there is a person for everyone. Do the right things at the right time. Work hard at your studies get good grades, start a business or get a good job. When the time is right, you'll meet a hard working partner who has the same goals as you and you'll both be happy in love. If you use your youth uselessly, your older years will be useless. Sometimes, people deserve what they get.
chai u dey vex o
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
iKillzz:
Very true.

Guys can be very foolish. You see them hustling hard day and night, just to impress one stup1d local girl on their street, a girl so brainless and ugly that she needs makeup to look pretty. And then, as material as she is, she moves on to the next 1diot boy who now impresses with more money.

What those male and female fools do not realize is that money cannot buy love. Guys, if you like, give a woman the whole world, if she doesn't love you from her heart, there is nothing you can do about it, and she can leave you and your money for your driver if she loves him. Doesn't matter if that said driver has no place to call his own. She'll use your money to help the man she really loves. And then she'll start from the scratch with him in the name of love.

The foolishness of some girls tho. I don't know if it's because of poverty, they will always go with the highest bidder. Fools. No shame, no self respect, no nothing. Once they've started growing booobs, hips and some asss, they become foolish and willing to sell their body to the highest bidder. That boy enticing you with money doesn't love you either. He'll use you like when someone sucks an orange and throws it away. By the time such girls realize it, it's already too late. Their firm booobs would have given way to gravity and then they'll start looking for any man at all to love them. That's when they call GOD the most. They suddenly become spiritual sisters.

If any of such fools are reading this, realize there's a time for everything and that there is a person for everyone. Do the right things at the right time. Work hard at your studies get good grades, start a business or get a good job. When the time is right, you'll meet a hard working partner who has the same goals as you and you'll both be happy in love. If you use your youth uselessly, your older years will be useless. Sometimes, people deserve what they get.

Brother dis1 dat u are para-ying
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by mifavour(f): 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
Abduletudaye:

This is also true cheesy

bless you

1 Like

Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
why will a sane lady marry/date a guy all because of money undecided,that is pure bullshit!
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by brightoinmcs: 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
True talk.
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by Abduletudaye(m): 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
mifavour:

bless you

Amin wink
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by Abduletudaye(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
why will a sane lady marry/date a guy all because of money undecided,that is pure bullshit!

Well, dem plenty wey dey do am...
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by johnjon: 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
Okay.
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Well, dem plenty wey dey do am...
That's so crazy! undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by kika23(f): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
[size=21pt]True Talk[/size]
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by dmjinc(m): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
iKillzz:
Very true.

shocked shocked
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by Abduletudaye(m): 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by Abduletudaye(m): 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
prettythicksme:

I just wish 'some' ladies weren't like that...
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by Terry68: 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Me here, I don't have money, am not as well handsome, my dressing wouldn't revolve to admiration.

But....

They match in turns just to be with me. Cook and ...... With me(follow your spirit)

Majority of them are secretly proposing.

Could it be destiny since money wasn't involved?
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by DuchessLily(f): 10:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hehehe....Wahala dey ooo....

D problem started with u guys..

The babe who is only interested in love is always being taken for granted.... So why loose out on all sides??

If d guy won't truly love her back, den let her settle 4 d gold and money

All these guys lamenting here, how much una get sef wey babe(s) don wak
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by crackhouse(m): 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
hungryboy:
But oga, my problem is i'm now worth 1k and i have a mobile phone with internet connection, but yet no girl has agreed to date me, oga abeg u fit help me confirm whether na from village or na from me
Mr hungryboy, i think it's from ur village.
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by biddieluvzyaho(f): 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
grin grin
hungryboy:
But oga, my problem is i'm now worth 1k and i have a mobile phone with internet connection, but yet no girl has agreed to date me, oga abeg u fit help me confirm whether na from village or na from me
--chaaaa jehova!!!!Holy!!!!choi,dem say na 4m ya village oooooo,oya,bring 50 white chicken,100 kolanut make we take beg d gods of ya papaland o
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by jnrbayano(m): 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
Guests:
undecided

Why that face girl?
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by jnrbayano(m): 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
mifavour:

Open a thread on that and seek people's opinion dear.

Mention my moniker there and I'll come and give my own thoughts on it.
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by ObioraIkenna(m): 12:12am On Feb 25, 2015
jnrbayano:

Me too.

The guy was never economic with words. Not at all.

cheesy
And he wasted space indeed. What a shame guys has taken to tongue lashing. Truth z, not everyone z opportuned to true love. Some will have to experience d other side of women; contemptible n not inconsonance with what true love represent.
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by Guests: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2015
jnrbayano:

Why that face girl?

Nothing
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by jnrbayano(m): 10:44am On Feb 25, 2015
kika23:
[size=21pt]True Talk[/size]

I will need you to give me a ride in that car.

wink
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by kika23(f): 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
jnrbayano:

I will need you to give me a ride in that car.

wink

Haaaa.... It's not my car ooo

Be not ye deceived.....
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by jnrbayano(m): 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
kika23:

Haaaa.... It's not my car ooo

Be not ye deceived.....

Hahahahahaha no i'm not.

It's very honest of you to have admitted that openly.
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by kika23(f): 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
jnrbayano:

Hahahahahaha no i'm not.

It's very honest of you to have admitted that openly.

I'm honest like that grin grin
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by jnrbayano(m): 9:22am On Feb 26, 2015
Guests:

Nothing

There's no smoke without fire.
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by adblack10(m): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2015
tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How I Curse Mysef Pains (viewar Description) / Why Does Everybody Say Lalasticlala / Heartbreaking! He Was Trying To Help A Girl And He Died In The Process - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.