Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Obiano Has Performed More Than Peter Obi – Umeh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Has Performed More Than Peter Obi – Umeh (1316 Views)

Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh / Anambra Poll Results: Ekwunife Sacks Ngige From Senate, Humbles Victor Umeh / In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Has Performed More Than Peter Obi – Umeh by FreeGlobe(f): 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
The dust raised by the defection of former
Anambra governor, Peter Obi is yet to settle as
the National Chairman of the All Progressives
Grand Alliance said that new Governor Willie
Obiano has already perfumed better than Obi
Umeh who spoke interview with the Punch
Newspapers said: “We have another governor
of APGA who is in charge of Anambra State and
he is doing very well for the state and for the
party. There is no reason our people will want
to vote for any other party apart from APGA.
People are happy with the administration of
Governor Obiano. He has given them security,
which Obi could not provide.
“Our people are exceedingly happy with the
security situation in Anambra State. People
now sleep with their two eyes closed. Under
Obi’s administration, people were kidnapped
behind the governor’s lodge. There is nothing
they can use to campaign against out party. We
are in good stead to win elections in Anambra
State in 2015.”
Umeh also claimed that the defection of the
former governor will not affect the fortunes of
the party in next year’s elections.
“We are working hard round the clock to
prepare for the 2015 elections. The defection
of former governor Peter Obi will not affect
APGA in anyway. Obi is not contesting election,
at least, that much I know. If he is coming out
to campaign, he would be asking people to
vote for another person, not himself. We are
not perturbed, we are going to win. Our
people are supporting APGA. People are voting
for APGA not because of Obi, they are voting
for APGA because of what it represents for
them,” he said.
On the recent rally held in Owerri, the Imo
State capital, Umeh said the rally was very
impressive and an indication that the state is
returning to APGA’s hands in the next election.
“Imo State is electrified already by the
activities of APGA and people are very happy
that the party is there again and they are ready
to support the party in 2015. On October 3,
we did a sensitisation rally that can pass for a
presidential rally. There was a mammoth
crowd in Owerri. Nobody is left in doubt that
APGA is coming to reclaim the state in 2015,”
he said.
http://dailypost.ng/2014/10/28/obiano-performed-obi-apga-chair-umeh/
Re: Obiano Has Performed More Than Peter Obi – Umeh by FreeGlobe(f): 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
I will continue to be vindicated. I await the responses from Obi's attack dogs.
Re: Obiano Has Performed More Than Peter Obi – Umeh by Ikengawo: 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
but while Obi was in power you didn't complain about kidnappings and supported him.

All Progressives
Grand Alliance said that new Governor Willie
Obiano has already perfumed better than Obi
Umeh who spoke interview with the Punch
Newspapers
lol
Re: Obiano Has Performed More Than Peter Obi – Umeh by Gboliwe: 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
Na wa for this kind of report. lipsrsealed
Re: Obiano Has Performed More Than Peter Obi – Umeh by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
He certainly wouldn't have said this if Peter Obi was still in APGA.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Has Performed More Than Peter Obi – Umeh by Chigold101(m): 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
FreeGlobe:
an igbo proverb says “nwata kwuwa onu, osi na ya agwagbuela okenye.“ fighting peter obi will not benefit u one bit. And for a man who has succeeded in chasing strong men like Agbaoso & peter obi out of APGA to open his mout and said that abiano has performed more than obi is a sign that he doent want apga to make progress. I live in anambra state, if obi didnt create a governable environment obiano wont have been able to do anythingabout security. All the roads obi awarded while in office are still being worked on why because as obi told us, anambra state is notowing any of the contractors. As a matter fact, apart from security (which i so much commend obiano for). There is no new project which u will say that obiano has started, what he has been doing is to expand those hethinks that need to be expanded. Peter Obi served Anambra state very well.

As for apga winning imo; lolzzz. It would have been possible if tha agbaoso familywere still there. They just packed out and went into pdp last week. So Umeh should better wake up, leave apga for those who willtake apga to a greater hieght.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Has Performed More Than Peter Obi – Umeh by Ngwakwe: 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
FreeGlobe:

Bros, no need of revisiting overheated past. It can only result to friendly fires which are always catastrophic.

Cease the fire and sheathe your sword

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Has Performed More Than Peter Obi – Umeh by Cuche: 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
APGA is recent times has not won any election conducted by INEC without the aid of PDP. It will be extremely difficult for them to do so now that PDP has made it clear that the end of such aids has come. Clever politicians have moved on to further their personal aspirations.

Chief Umeh has contributed to the demise of APGA as much as he has contributed to its 'victory' Obi should not be made the sole scape goat. I guess he(Umeh) knows the precarious situation of APGA that is the reason for all the talks here and there. I am aware that Umeh wants to contest Anambra Central Sen. Seat and hopes to get as much public sympathy, maybe he'll be lucky.
However, if Umeh loves Obiano he should tell him the truth to move(to pdp) on without him while he waits for the outcome of 2015 Senatorial contests before he joins pdp

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Has Performed More Than Peter Obi – Umeh by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
Umeh ur fada!!!!!!!!!

because Obiano gave you automatic ticket as senatorial candidate under AGPA

Infact Umeh ur Fada Again!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Has Performed More Than Peter Obi – Umeh by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
FreeGlobe:
rant of a frustrated fool, keep on trolling while the wise one has moved on and will keep on representing ndi anambra, he is the father of modern Anambra and a true son at that. phoool

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Has Performed More Than Peter Obi – Umeh by shizzleStar: 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
FreeGlobe:
freeGoat, when will you have sense you this agama lizard?

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Has Performed More Than Peter Obi – Umeh by kasiem(m): 12:00am On Oct 29, 2014
as gej peter will just ignore the man umeh like a fool he has always been..............................................................as for freeglobe, u started by saying that obi cant win election for obiano, when obi did u changed to obiano will be thrown out by court before the day of swearing, and as usual obiano was enthroned, u shifted to obi will soon be arrested by efcc......so u dey expect reasonable people to dey take u serious?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Has Performed More Than Peter Obi – Umeh by Sunofgod(m): 12:14am On Oct 29, 2014
Anyway 'Umeh' .. . . . .. how much were the 'Rolls Royces' . . . .(and why couldn't I take a 'selfie' next to them?) ? ? ?
Re: Obiano Has Performed More Than Peter Obi – Umeh by Ikengawo: 12:38am On Oct 29, 2014
Apga will turn into anambra pdp. Think about it, uba and the rest have been destroyed. There's nobody there left and gej is closer to apga than pdp in anambra
Re: Obiano Has Performed More Than Peter Obi – Umeh by adconline(m): 2:16am On Oct 29, 2014
Based on what? More better or much better? Maybe Obiano has doled out political largesse- money- much better or more better than Obi...

1 Like

Re: Obiano Has Performed More Than Peter Obi – Umeh by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:33am On Oct 29, 2014
kasiem:
as gej peter will just ignore the man umeh like a fool he has always been..............................................................as for freeglobe, u started by saying that obi cant win election for obiano, when obi did u changed to obiano will be thrown out by court before the day of swearing, and as usual obiano was enthroned, u shifted to obi will soon be arrested by efcc......so u dey expect reasonable people to dey take u serious?

You dey mind that foolishglobe...I remember he once said Obiano is Obis puppet and can never win...lol

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Has Performed More Than Peter Obi – Umeh by FreeGlobe(f): 6:48am On Oct 29, 2014
shizzleStar:
freeGoat, when will you have sense you this agama lizard?
you have always been the in house troll on nairaland. As if anybody takes you seriously here. Don't grow up.
Re: Obiano Has Performed More Than Peter Obi – Umeh by FreeGlobe(f): 6:54am On Oct 29, 2014
famousurch:

rant of a frustrated fool, keep on trolling while the wise one has moved on and will keep on representing ndi anambra, he is the father of modern Anambra and a true son at that. phoool
KILL YOURSELF cheesy

Umeh is very right. Obi should answer for all the Kidnappings that occurred during his tenure. Father of modern Anambra my foot. lol

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Leaders / Video:Buhari Speaks Technically About The Economy / Presidential Online Poll Now On Mtn? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.