Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

My Change Of Heart:This Is Why All Nigerians Must Vote For Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Change Of Heart:This Is Why All Nigerians Must Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (660 Views)

Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 / Why Igbos Must Vote For Rochas & Other APC Candidates In SE Next Week / Checkout This Photo Of Coca Cola Customized With 'Vote For Goodluck Jonathan' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Change Of Heart:This Is Why All Nigerians Must Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
This is why the continuation agenda people and TANoids must vote for GEJ come 2015.

1. Petroleum from N65 to 97
2. Gari from N150 to N260 per Mud
3. Sugar/flour/ beans/ all from N180 to 250 per Mud
4. NEPA from 1,250 to 4000 per Month and still no light.
5. Scarcity of money
6. Killings from few individuals to whole community wipe out
7. Roadblock from 1/40km to 2/3km.
8. Oil bunkering from 10,000 barrels to 100,000barrels and more.
Militants and Thugs now guard our pipelines streamlining easy oil bunkering
9. Incessant Strikes - wage pay strike coming soon
10. Sack of few workers to thousands of just health workers.
11. WASSCE from 40% to over 70% failure.
12. Trust among citizenry from little to non. etc
13. Stealing in billions of Naira to billions of DOLLARS
14. Budget implementation for 40% to less than 20% Per year
15. Bribery from only police to soldiers inclusion.
16. Lastly, ATM charges from non to now N65/transaction
17. Buying of illegal ammunition and hiding behind religious leaders to promote deceit and evil.
18. Involvement of religious leaders and militants in running the government.
18. Simple mere stealing is not corruption.
19. Religious differences isn't a problem to worry about. Inciting ethnic and religious hate is nothing to worry about.
20. Inec/Judiciary trust, confidence, reliability, hope lost in them

Please Add Yours

1 Like

Re: My Change Of Heart:This Is Why All Nigerians Must Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
VOTE WISELY...!!! Pls broadcast

1 Like

Re: My Change Of Heart:This Is Why All Nigerians Must Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by 2cato: 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
Et tu diluminati a cyber rodent

2 Likes

Re: My Change Of Heart:This Is Why All Nigerians Must Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by frankyychiji(f): 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
Rubbish post!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[must Read] Are Youth Corpers Educated Slaves? (NYSC Equals National Yearly Slav / APC: Buhari As Presidential Aspirant And A Trip Down Memory Lane. / Rice, Cassava, Others Raise Govt’s Revenue By N778bn- FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.